Pedro Planning for next season.

Smile

He certainly does know what he wants and has sussed what he has inherited with that assessment. Full frontal on them. Be a few of them bealing. Well they've udeservedly had the cream for quite a while now, so time for them to get to fuck. For those that remain, hopefully not many, if that assessment doesn't spark them to get their butts into gear, nothing will.

Just hope to fuck he gets the budget needed and I'm not being lulled into false sense of security, or this forum will pay the price. 

:craphead:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

We need to go down the big hairy arsed  route I'm afraid right thru the spine of the team , funds won't be available to bring in guys good enough solely on ability like yer mendes and Davies , so all signings will need to be big strong and battle like fuck e.g. A Jason holt ability wise but 3 stone heavier and a foot bigger and could battle like fuck would be a good spl player but signing more guys holts ,Halliday, keirnan and Wilson stature and ability just isn't winning ye the spl I'm afraid , big and strong Pedro big and strong son 

they don't necessary have to be big and strong, just disciplined , game awareness a must and not shy away from a battle.  Look at Kante, rather have him than Fellani any day of the week.  

Mcall, Gattuso players of that ilk would do for me, fortify that midfield, still hoping wee Rossiter can fufil his promise now that his injury has been diagnosed and treated properly

I think he's a championship player mate contributed nothing this season 

He's better than the championship. He's lacking physically but an intelligent player with more heart than any of his fellow midfielders. Not saying he's brilliant but certainly a useful squad player. 

2 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

they don't necessary have to be big and strong, just disciplined , game awareness a must and not shy away from a battle.  Look at Kante, rather have him than Fellani any day of the week.  

Mcall, Gattuso players of that ilk would do for me, fortify that midfield, still hoping wee Rossiter can fufil his promise now that his injury has been diagnosed and treated properly

Everyone you mentioned there mate or that type of player is out our price range , if Pedro can find cheap ballers with dig I don't care their size but I'm afraid your taking money for that type of player , point I'm making is if all wee can bring  in with our budget is limited ability then they need to make that up with strength and fight and heart , if everyone one of our players on Saturday were the same lads but bigger and stronger with a bit of heart they'r not turning us over 5v1 can assure u of that 

11 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

Something we are sorely lacking. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Everyone you mentioned there mate or that type of player is out our price range , if Pedro can find cheap ballers with dig I don't care their size but I'm afraid your taking money for that type of player , point I'm making is if all wee can bring  in with our budget is limited ability then they need to make that up with strength and fight and heart , if everyone one of our players on Saturday were the same lads but bigger and stronger with a bit of heart they'r not turning us over 5v1 can assure u of that 

Size has nothing to do with that hiding  on Saturday, bad decision and not following instructions like breaking their lines leaving gaps what did us on Saturday aswell as natural football ability.  We have to get away from this big and strong shite, no wonder Scotland has fallen so far down the football ladder.

I think he's a championship player mate contributed nothing this season 

Holt is good player. Tidy, doesn't give the ball away, always moving.  He's never going to be a spectacular attacking mid, or tough tackling anchor man, but with those types alongside him I think he could be a very good player for us. You need a guy in that "number 8" type role, keep your midfield ticking over, get the ball from back to front. 

I think PC has said the correct things and we all know what type of players we need and for what positions.

It's getting them that's the secret.

If PC could just go out and get them, are they at his previous club?

If the type of players he wants are not at his previous club, why not?

Money talks..

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I'm sceptical.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that's where Robertson should be earning his wage by off loading these players for a good fee. If we just continue with the usual pish of just get them off the books no matter then we are fucked. 

All the fanfare around his appointment from within the club has been misplaced. He hasn't spoken out in favour or support of the fans and if he's involved in transfer dealings God help us.

3 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

Size has nothing to do with that hiding  on Saturday, bad decision and not following instructions like breaking their lines leaving gaps what did us on Saturday aswell as natural football ability.  We have to get away from this big and strong shite, no wonder Scotland has fallen so far down the football ladder.

Mendes Ferguson Thommo Davis would've destroyed Celtic Saturday all class players , Pedro brings in limited ability next season they 4 guys size brown and Armstrong will run right over the top of them again nothing surer 

10 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Holt is good player. Tidy, doesn't give the ball away, always moving.  He's never going to be a spectacular attacking mid, or tough tackling anchor man, but with those types alongside him I think he could be a very good player for us. You need a guy in that "number 8" type role, keep your midfield ticking over, get the ball from back to front. 

I know what your saying about Holt, but we want to be challenging Celtic, and I think you need to be more than a tidy player with no Standout qualities to play in our midfield. I can't even remember Holt get near Celtics midfield in the two games, he was totally missing, along with the rest of them.

32 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

All the fanfare around his appointment from within the club has been misplaced. He hasn't spoken out in favour or support of the fans and if he's involved in transfer dealings God help us.

That's my fear, I believe he's way out of his depth and doing as much damage as any of the blazers in the last 20years. 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

100% agree but he's no getting money to spend on ability like that  ,no danger 

The days of spending on ability are over now!!! Agree we need guys with power and strength who can outpower celtic midfield to get anything out of it!!! 

I've been sceptical about Pedro at best but I have to say, I really don't think he is getting as much credit as he deserves for this interview. 

What he has said is pretty much spot on, he doesn't seem like he is messing around. 

Yes it is perhaps just talk. It is good talk though. 

He's still to win me over, but more of this will do for a start. 

11 minutes ago, Cam1872 said:

I've been sceptical about Pedro at best but I have to say, I really don't think he is getting as much credit as he deserves for this interview. 

What he has said is pretty much spot on, he doesn't seem like he is messing around. 

Yes it is perhaps just talk. It is good talk though. 

He's still to win me over, but more of this will do for a start. 

Talk is cheap. It wouldn't take a genius to know these players aren't good enough after the last couple of weeks. In the space of 8 weeks he has said we have the best squad in Scotland to saying he's having a clear out. Not convinced and not particularly keen on him looking at only players he knows and has worked with. The leagues he has managed in probably couldn't be any more different from Scottish football. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

6 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

"We need men."

Spot on. What a damming assessment that is of this current crop of shitebags.

Absolutely. Scathing summary by the boss there.

It's clear a lot of the players know that their game is up already...

12 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Talk is cheap. It wouldn't take a genius to know these players aren't good enough after the last couple of weeks. In the space of 8 weeks he has said we have the best squad in Scotland to saying he's having a clear out. Not convinced and not particularly keen on him looking at only players he knows and has worked with. The leagues he has managed in probably couldn't be any more different from Scottish football. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Im not sure he actually said that.

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im not sure he actually said that.

Caixinha, who replaced Warburton at the weekend, said: 'This is the squad we have for now and we really trust the players we have right now. For us, this is the best squad in Scotland. We just need to give them confidence.'

I get why he said it and it was an attempt to build confidence within the squad but I'm just wary of being confident based on sound bites especially when it is so contradictory.