Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Were we duped when we put king in power and he is actually a convicted crook?

What we going to do about it?

Are you seriously comparing King to what Murray did ? 

For all King is and yes he may well be a crook but he wouldn't have done what Murray did and for what it's worth I think his time is up to either stump up or move on and sell his shares to someone who had the funds to invest. 

The shareholders vote in the board so I would guess the present board are now under pressure to produce or they will be gone imo. 

15 minutes ago, djbroxybear said:

Are you seriously comparing King to what Murray did ? 

For all King is and yes he may well be a crook but he wouldn't have done what Murray did and for what it's worth I think his time is up to either stump up or move on and sell his shares to someone who had the funds to invest. 

The shareholders vote in the board so I would guess the present board are now under pressure to produce or they will be gone imo. 

Nope, but it certainly doesn't make him any less of a cunt than Murray, in fact, even more so.

I seem to remember King was part of the regime, cleaning some ill gotten gains from SA at the time.

Murray did what he had to do, to save himself and sacrifice us. Some have also said, haters at the bank put the gun to his head to bury us. He ditched is us, to save his meal ticket in the greater MIH entity, as any sane businessman would have.

King is the man who also publicly stated we would pay reporations to all the clubs for gainng an unfair advantage with EBT's.

King's MO has shown he is capable of anything to save his own skin and it matters not who gets fucked over.

You forget the concert party action he is defying that puts us at peril and the SD action against him and us that could put us to the wall?

We were instrumental in putting him, a convicted crim. in power no matter how you wish to dress it up. Without our assistance he could not have achieved it.

He is no more than the other cheek of the same arse.

We've been duped alright, for quite some time, by all of these charlatan's, from murray no 1, whyte, green, old uncle dave king and all but the funny thing is though you keep coming back for more because of your allegiance to The Rangers and the traditions. And although they are somewhat dishevelled at the moment and these greedy bastards abuse your loyalty the song will remain the same, you'll follow follow the team. I hate every one of these cunts who have put us in this position from those within who have mismanaged to those on the outside who despise our every breath and as one wag calls them the trough guzzlers parading as Rangers fans and men who through a sense of mistaken entitlement pick the pockets of the decent fans who weigh in enough already. But these people won't change the majority of the support who'll still be here when the charlatan's have gone. David Murray ? He's got a lot of making up to do, if indeed he's got the money or the balls to do it ! W.A.T.P.!

image.gif.7418a6b8552ba8e408689cc4296867fa.gif

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I did say he owes us, he's still a very rich man, at the time of the sale of the club his empire was in deep shit, a football club was the last thing on his mind. I don't hold any candle for him but he has money and hopefully a conscience .

Anyway it's not going to happen.

He clearly doesn't have a conscience when it comes to Rangers. He ran up debts with the bank whilst pretending he was investing his own money and lording it over Celtic fans, stepped down when the banks came calling and a year or so later made himself out to be a hero in a share issue. He also knew about Ticketus prior to administration and said nothing, and ignored plenty of people who advised him Whyte didn't have the funds. 

The cunt ran up debts whilst using us to make himself look the big man, then left us to rot. 

Kris Boyd is a mongo for putting his name to "even the club itself changed the Academy and training ground from Murray Park to Auchenhowie, which I think was a disgrace given it was the first state-of-the-art facility in Scotland." Murray rightly deserves to have his name removed from it. And it probably would have annoyed him. 

Why? I doubt the banks will give him  the overdraft he had to run the club last time round, did I not read that the only money that minty put in was when he tried to put the club on the stock market and it never went to plan and he had to cover it? 

Boyd is way off the mark here,  prob looking for a reaction to massage his ego.

Sooner we start looking forward rather than mentioning everyman and their dog that royaly fucked us over in the past the better.

3 hours ago, Amato said:

50th richest in Scotland according to the latest Sunday Times Rich list. £150m.

£150 won't represent cash wealth though. That'll be his cash wealth added to the value of his shares, properties and companies. I remember Peter Jones being asked what his cash wealth was (he was estimated at the time to be worth something like £200 million). He said it was about £10 million IIRC.

50th in Scotland isn't that wealthy.

2 hours ago, djbroxybear said:

The reason the club is in the state it's in is down to Murray. He wasn't duped he knew exactly what he was doing, he was warned about dealing with Whyte from AJ who said he was a crook. 

Murray should never return to Rangers FC in any capacity after what he has done. 

Might as well phone up the judge now and tell him you've decided Whyte is innocent, case closed, send the jury home

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

£150 won't represent cash wealth though. That'll be his cash wealth added to the value of his shares, properties and companies. I remember Peter Jones being asked what his cash wealth was (he was estimated at the time to be worth something like £200 million). He said it was about £10 million IIRC.

50th in Scotland isn't that wealthy.

That's very true. Cash rich is something totally different. 

When I used to speak to my Dad and his engineering company was doing really well there wasn't actually that much in the bank/company accounts. A lot of the time once invoices for previous jobs were finally paid, it wouldn't be banked it would actually all be invested in the next job they had in mind - even for a small'ish project to take on you'd have to have around 100k to put into the job for drawings, estimates, survey's, paying guys wages for the first phase etc. It's a lot to outlay. 

The wealth aspect was tied up in the business premsis they bought outright, the machinary, what they were owed in on invoices that were due to be paid in literally months down the line, the company cars they bought ... he wouldn't even take a regular wage .. a couple of times a year he'd take a dividend instead due to tax purposes I think.

There's a lot to unravell when it comes to estimating a companies/businessman's worth. 

I'm gonna be touch controversial here but got both love and hate for Murray.  Appreciate the guy for bring world class names to Ibrox but obviously he couldn't see the future. 

If he has a few quid stashed away then I'd be happy to see him back as he IS a Rangers man and sure he'd prefer to leave a good legacy and not current situation.

18 minutes ago, Amato said:

Might as well phone up the judge now and tell him you've decided Whyte is innocent, case closed, send the jury home

Murray running us into the ground then handing us over to a fraudster that various people warned him about doesn't mean that Whyte is innocent - it means that Murray was even more  complicit in our demise than he makes out. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's very true. Cash rich is something totally different. 

When I used to speak to my Dad and his engineering company was doing really well there wasn't actually that much in the bank/company accounts. 

The wealth aspect was tied up in the business premsis they bought outright, the machinary, what they were owed in on invoices that were due to be paid in literally months down the line, the company cars they bought ... he wouldn't even take a regular wage .. a couple of times a year he'd take a dividend instead due to tax purposes I think.

There's a lot to unravell when it comes to estimating a companies/businessman's worth. 

Basically if you're imagining DM coming back, you're either imagining him selling up his companies and shares and donating us his wealth (lol) or you're imagining him putting us back in the same situation he had us in before of being knotted up in debt, intertwined with his larger company. Only this time his larger company isn't as large.

Don't know about anyone else, but it sounds like the definition of insanity to even think about going back to DM.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

I'm gonna be touch controversial here but got both love and hate for Murray.  Appreciate the guy for bring world class names to Ibrox but obviously he couldn't see the future. 

If he has a few quid stashed away then I'd be happy to see him back as he IS a Rangers man and sure he'd prefer to leave a good legacy and not current situation.

He's not though. He wasn't a fan before he bought us, didn't invest his own cash then left us to rot. Murray wasn't some victim of circumstance who couldn't see the future - he saddled us with debts because his own ego was more important than Rangers, and he made sure he was surrounded by people who wouldn't speak out. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Basically if you're imagining DM coming back, you're either imagining him selling up his companies and shares and donating us his wealth or you're imagining him putting us back in the same situation he had us in before of being knotted up in debt, intertwined with his larger company... again. Only this time his larger company isn't as large.

Don't know about anyone else, but it sounds like the definition of insanity to even think about going back to DM.

I never actually thought about it that way but you make a fair enough point there. The first suggestion sounds great but unrealistic. He may even think he owes us or feels guilty, but to hand over the bulk of his wealth just to ease his concious? nah doubt that.

The second secenario would be paper transactions, no actual cash input and no doubt lies and moonbeams again and when his times up the second time would be trusted to care enough about us or just hasten the exit strategy? only he knows 

But I'm going to contradict myself here and still say if it's a choice between David Murray coming back ... or this continued path with King, Park, Mini, Gilligan and Robertson then Murray still wins. Which is really saying something and makes me feel dirty at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Murray running us into the ground then handing us over to a fraudster that various people warned him about doesn't mean that Whyte is innocent - it means that Murray was even more  complicit in our demise than he makes out. 

Is the point of the court case not that Whyte is alleged to have taken us over fraudulently, duping Murray about the source of his funds? If Murray was aware what was going on would that not mean Whyte was innocent of that charge

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Is the point of the court case not that Whyte is alleged to have taken us over fraudulently, duping Murray about the source of his funds? If Murray was aware what was going on would that not mean Whyte was innocent of that charge

That seems to be Whyte's defence, though he'd still have broken the law in making a fraudulent offer in the first place. It would land Murray in bother though, due to his position at the club at the time; he was aware the offer was not in the best interests of Rangers. It seems like Whyte & Findlay are trying to drag Murray under the bus too. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I never actually thought about it that way but you make a fair enough point there. The first suggestion sounds great but unrealistic. He may even think he owes us or feels guilty, but to hand over the bulk of his wealth just to ease his concious? nah doubt that.

The second secenario would be paper transactions, no actual cash input and no doubt lies and moonbeams again and when his times up the second time would be trusted to care enough about us or just hasten the exit strategy? only he knows 

But I'm going to contradict myself here and still say if it's a choice between David Murray coming back ... or this continued path with King, Park, Mini, Gilligan and Robertson then Murray still wins. Which is really saying something and makes me feel dirty at the same time.

Not for me. Murray sank us. Whatever we feel about the others, they haven't done that yet. They may (I'm not yet 100% convinced either way on what's going on with them) be in the process of sinking us, but Murray actually did it. He actually put us in the abyss. When King et. al. do that, they can take their cunt seat next to Murray at the top table of the cunt room.