Senderos to leave

N'Diaye, I agree, was pish, but he's not comparible to Senderos.

N'Diaye was dragged to South Africa on trial and handed a contract late in pre-season because le Guen had missed-out on a number of targets and had just binned Ricksen. Even at that, he played three times and barring a start in the League Cup, I doubt it amounted to more than an hour in a blue jersey.

Amdy Faye was shite, too. Walter brought him in the following season and the same could be said for Kerkar, Rothen, Celik, etc.

None of them played as badly as former Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia player Senderos; a former captain of Switzerland. That performance at Parkhead was breathtakingly bad and could not be bettered in terms of everything that could go wrong, going wrong. Even after that, he gave me the fear in possession. He didn't look like a footballer.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His career has been in terminal decline for the best part of a decade, which is incredible as he is still only 32, he genuinely played like a donkey anytime he played. 

Even if you look at his stats where he has played just over 100 games in 7 seasons since leaving Arsenal tells you all you need to know.