Senderos to leave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It just didn't work out? It was a monumental car crash of a transfer.

I, hand-on-heart, could not name a single signing we've made who's performed as bad as him. Never mind that Old Firm game, he was abysmal in every single one of the handful of appearances he made.

How he played for Arsenal and AC Milan is beyond me.

7 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It just didn't work out? It was a monumental car crash of a transfer.

I, hand-on-heart, could not name a single signing we've made who's performed as bad as him. Never mind that Old Firm game, he was abysmal in every single one of the handful of appearances he made.

How he played for Arsenal and AC Milan is beyond me.

I was being nice :whistle: agree with the teams he has played for. God knows how he managed it. He must train well...

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought he was OK apart from the OF, think I'm the only one though :lol: 

Prefered him to Kiernan! 

He wasn't that bad. There was a game he played with Clint Hill IIRC and we looked more solid than we have at any other part during the season( albeit not very hard :lol: ). BUT I think he got done for pace once in that game and he was shite because of it :lol:  

Inexplicably poor for us considering his apparent calibre. Literally looked like an amateur.

Bizarre signing too since MW had him on trial for fucking ages, must have seen how poor he was yet proceeded to sign him.

Useless cunt. Don't care what anyone says, he chucked that Old Firm game. Couldn't take the heat, seen the way the game was going and took a second yellow on purpose. Should have been released then. He can go fuck himself and i wish him nothing but misfortune. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It was a strange one. Definitely an "oh shit, the player I wanted fell through" transfer

The fact that useless cripple Lescott knocked us back and Senderos was his back up makes it even worse.