Senderos to leave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Now that Hill and senderos are away and pretty sure that Toral n Hyndman won't be back we are starting to see progress.

Hopefully hear next that Kiernan, Halliday, Kranjcar, Waghorn, Hodson and MOH are all next to go.

Hyndman has returned all ready due to injury mate 

Senderos is the case and point of Warburton being unable to step up to our level. 

Out of his depth and the fat thing this guy trained with us and still got a deal is beyond me. 

King backed him with wages for these guys, as much as I'm not a king lover he was made to look a chump by mcpartlands and warbs signings. 

A waste of money was worse than spending no money in my book. 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It just didn't work out? It was a monumental car crash of a transfer.

I, hand-on-heart, could not name a single signing we've made who's performed as bad as him. Never mind that Old Firm game, he was abysmal in every single one of the handful of appearances he made.

How he played for Arsenal and AC Milan is beyond me.

Could have typed that out word for word. On the money mate. 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I, hand-on-heart, could not name a single signing we've made who's performed as bad as him. Never mind that Old Firm game, he was abysmal in every single one of the handful of appearances he made.

He actually performed well for Arsenal when he came into the team as a teenager. The side had a defensive injury crisis, and he looked mature for his age; few shaky moments, but he was pretty consistent(ly good). His problem was that, once he'd established himself in and around the first team, he seemed to think he'd made it and didn't keep progressing. He's had umpteen chances to reboot his career since then because of how solid he looked for those first few seasons, but he's never really grasped it. 

Puzzling thing is that a lot of the young players at Auchenhowie speak highly of him; he's apparently been one of the experienced pros to offer advice, including to keep improving on their game and not to think they'd made it after a few games. I think he genuinely came to us for a fresh start but it went tits up in a hurry; have to assume that he didn't show anything on the training ground to suggest he was worth another chance either. 

At this point I don't think he'd even be a good signing for an MLS or Chinese Super League side; the standard in those leagues isn't as bad as some think, and if he doesn't take it seriously he'll just be a liability again. If he really has been helping the young lads then he might be better off looking into coaching or something instead. 

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What about Daniel Prodan?

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

An absolutely criminal signing, just blew cash for the sake of signing someone.

Another Warbuton / McParland masterstroke.

12 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

An absolutely criminal signing, just blew cash for the sake of signing someone.

Another Warbuton / McParland masterstroke.

Warburton gave an interview the other day where he said McParland was still the best in the business. Can only assume he is Senderos's agent or Mark has been buzzing glue..

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Warburton gave an interview the other day where he said McParland was still the best in the business. Can only assume he is Senderos's agent or Mark has been buzzing glue..

I'm trying to avoid reading up on him but I bet he is still using the same tired old phrases again and again?