Senderos to leave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm trying to avoid reading up on him but I bet he is still using the same tired old phrases again and again?

Aye. Surprised "Jordan is 9-10 days away from full fitness" hasn't slipped out yet. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Warburton gave an interview the other day where he said McParland was still the best in the business. Can only assume he is Senderos's agent or Mark has been buzzing glue..

If he was the best, I wouldn't like to meet the worst. Ffs

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It just didn't work out? It was a monumental car crash of a transfer.

I, hand-on-heart, could not name a single signing we've made who's performed as bad as him. Never mind that Old Firm game, he was abysmal in every single one of the handful of appearances he made.

How he played for Arsenal and AC Milan is beyond me.

You obviously dont remember makhtar n'diaye.

Senderos was awful, still don't think he'd make my top 10 for worst I've ever seen. He and Barton undoubtedly are easily the two biggest mistakes Warburton made though... even now i'm still left wondering with Barton how much was him being a **** and how much was down to Warburton being deluded/not getting the best from the team.

7 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm trying to avoid reading up on him but I bet he is still using the same tired old phrases again and again?

Yes he is, the first thing he said when interviewed before the game last sunday was that they had trained well all week!! and the week before someone on 5live summed his teams up to the tee, "Forrest had most of the possession, more chances and corners but lost 2-0" sounded very familiar!!

10 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Useless cunt. Don't care what anyone says, he chucked that Old Firm game. Couldn't take the heat, seen the way the game was going and took a second yellow on purpose. Should have been released then. He can go fuck himself and i wish him nothing but misfortune. 

Remember, one day soon he will wake up and no longer be a Rangers player, but he will still be Senderos:depressed: You'v got to feel for him as he can't escape that.

Warburton bought a 'name' to make it look like some much needed defensive backbone was being added to the side.   The name was well passed the his 'use by' date even for the lowly standard of Scottish football.   A disaster of a decision which has ended up costing a lot of money that could have been put to far better use.    Might as well have stood over a drain and poured the equivalent of his pay down the drain.

The player was very well paid but the return Rangers got for his being signed was zero.    A first team squad member in name only.   

12 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

As posted in the Clint Hill thread, BBC website now reporting Senderos has been told his contract won't be renewed. 

Its something we have all expected,and its the right decision. Best of luck big man,it just didn't work out

You're a better man than me mate, I can't find it in me to wish him luck, I just want him gone and forgotton about.