Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

He has given them reason to.

Come on man.

I cant think of any other managers who could pick a winning team out of the players available tonight.

Beerman, Barjonas, Bates, Wilson , Serg, 

90% of people would not even have heard of these boys 3 months ago. But now expect them to slot right in and turn over the better teams in the league ( top 6 games) 

Alternates tonight are Haliday! Holt! 

Again....No Hill. No Wilson, No Kiernan, No Wallace, No Hyndman, No Krancjar, No Hodson, No Senderos, No Rossiter

lot of the others look spent.  Fod had to play through an injury recently, Kenny playing multiple times in a week.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

don't agree with the op, though I can understand him. There have been times when we've looked shambolic. However, with players that understand caixhina we'll look more like a team. I'd be surprised if we win the league next season but we will be well ahead of Aberdeen.

Does anyone understand Pedros tactics?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

They won't 

but they should 

will save a lot cash and heartache on the long run 

Fact that your judging him without giving him a chance to bring in his own squad, tells me all I need to you about your football knowledge.

Going by your logic Alex Ferguson wouldn't have got 2 months at Utd never mind 20 odd year.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He was so deep as he was still playing CDM.

At 2-1 down he should've been lumped up top, like what happened against sheep, Motherwell etc when he got us out those holes.

Mate I watched the game. The fact this makeshift team of kids were still in the game with 5 to go is an achievement. 

The fact that we as supporters still think we should be beating them with the team we had out is a little optimistic.

Sick if saying it tonight.

Be back tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Said in the match thread we should have went with McInnes.

Yes his teams are limited by his budget up there, but their organised, they have the balls to have a go and the players look like they'll run through walls for him.

Pedro doesn't seem to be a leader of men.

McInnes said in a televised interview that he loved Aberdeen and was going nowhere when asked about our vacant post of manager. Why do people delude themselves into thinking he could have been our manager?

Pedro doesn't have any men to lead either. Our youngsters seem to have developed under him but the majority of the players that MW brought in capitulate when put under stress. Our away record, our failure to turn up for big games and our piss poor goal difference all point towards the squad lacking the fighting spirit required to play for Rangers.

The majority of that squad have to go before any manager has a hope in shit of winning us silverware.

Just now, lazza1873 said:

Fact that your judging him without giving him a chance to bring in his own squad, tells me all I need to you about your football knowledge.

Going by your logic Alex Ferguson wouldn't have got 2 months at Utd never mind 20 odd year.

Ok, I can see that logic. 

As I have said, this is just MY opinion on the man and I stand by it. 

He is NOT the man to manage rangers just now in the situation we are in. 

And before you ask, no, I don't know who is. But I would much rather see a "home grown" manager at the helm who can make up what he lack in quality on the field with a bit of passion and determination. I haven't seen Pedro instilling any of these qualities on anyone, even the players who know they will be staying, or have a good idea of it, aren't even trying. 

The training is supposed to be a shambles as well. 

He won't cut it, and fans will turn very early in the season and board will have to act and we will be left with more shite players for the rest of the season. 

Grim times 

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Tactics? 

No

Yes..

Have to play 4 kids from the unders team at Cb, Cb , Lb and then Cm with another on the bench.

How does a change in tactics change that fact... what do you suggest?   Easy to put the boot in without offering your alternative 

4_4_2?     Haliday left back?    Get the enforcer Holt and Barjonas/ Toral n the middle.Garner Miller Up top. Mckay and Dodoo on the wings? 

He actually looks like he is winging this job. Talks a good game but actually knows nothing about it. This excuse of not his players is perfectly valid but only excuses so much of the issues, it does not excuse the lack of effort, the players out of position, the strange team selections, bold press conference statements, constant reliance on same duds etc etc. He is looking very much like some of our worst fears, another dud. 

This board certainly don't have the funds to make him successful, i think we would probably need to outspend Celtic 2 or 3 to 1 and that will never happen again. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

McInnes said in a televised interview that he loved Aberdeen and was going nowhere when asked about our vacant post of manager. Why do people delude themselves into thinking he could have been our manager?

Pedro doesn't have any men to lead either. Our youngsters seem to have developed under him but the majority of the players that MW brought in capitulate when put under stress. Our away record, our failure to turn up for big games and our piss poor goal difference all point towards the squad lacking the fighting spirit required to play for Rangers.

The majority of that squad have to go before any manager has a hope in shit of winning us silverware.

He would have been on his way to Govan in a shot if we had asked him. Instead we now have the Iberian Ally.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He actually looks like he is winging this job. Talks a good game but actually knows nothing about it. This excuse of not his players is perfectly valid but only excuses so much of the issues, it does not excuse the lack of effort, the players out of position, the strange team selections, bold press conference statements, constant reliance on same duds etc etc. He is looking very much like some of our worst fears, another dud. 

This board certainly don't have the funds to make him successful, i think we would probably need to outspend Celtic 2 or 3 to 1 and that will never happen again. 

There's a huge amount of wankers in here tonight

44 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

God couldn't do any good with this squad of shite. What do you expect being in charge for 10 games with this pile of gutless wanks. There's not a manager on this planet who could give this squad a spine. Judge him next season. 

His pre-match interview running down the sheep was all that Mcinness needed to inspire them & they were all up for it, so Pedro is great at inspiration, but unfortunately its the opposition he inspires

15 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

The better? We drew and they were fuckin awful.

Pumped Hamilton in the cup, Pedro pumped them in the league. Does the two goal difference really matter?

Fact is people haven't took to PC because they didn't know him. The constant toys out the pram everytime we drop points is fuckin pathetic. 

Next season if it's still the same I'll be first person to say he's failed but until he's been given a proper chance I'll bide my time.

We just gave him a 3 year deal 2 months ago you honestly think they will get shot of him anytime soon? 

We drew with them and were the better team, Pedro got raped 5-1 at Ibrox, his tactics. 

Didnt say I think we'd get shot of him, nor did I say I wanted him gone. What I will say is Murty got the organisation right before he started trying mad mental formations and playing everyone out of position

Ye know we're up against it when the manager zonal marks at corners and man marks at free kicks , cunts clueless , don't let him bring in his own players  , will only be another pile of shite the manager after won't be able to shift 

Some just can't see beyond the end of their nose. Sack the manager. He won't last till xmas. Clear out the players and so on. Then what? Another manager who won't get a pot to piss in, trailing a million miles behind the scum. 

This squad have been dross for a year now. They are spineless with limited ability. Now just wtf does anyone expect? Every team we play gives me the fear.

I doubt PC was even interested in the result tonight. IMHO this was just another look at players, to see their potentialand who could adapt to his ways. The league is not the big picture at this juncture, but next the EL qualifiers and next season very much are and he knows as we know, he will be on a very limited budget, so he needs to make very big decisions in the shortest period of time to determine who can fit in to his way and who needs to go and after tonight's display, that I expect will be many and tbh none of those players can complain at what is about to befall them. They had a chance and blew it big time. They have let themselves down, the club and the supporters.

That wage bill seriously needs offloaded before he can get in his own and tonight was a precursor to that.

As to whether he is a good manager or not, I still haven't a fucking clue, because I lost faith in this squad long ago and I can't judge the new manager of such a poor squad by a different standard. Only time will tell, but what kind of manager in all honesty can we afford?

The root cause of the position we find ourself in today is not PC, but this board and in particular king. They neither have the competence to run a football club, nor the funds or business acumen to run one of our stature and expectations. They should never have been in a million miles of us, but of course it was us who also helped them get in. A bitter pill to swallow for some.

For next season, my expectation is only that we are better than this one and that may even mean we remain third behind the scum and Aberdeen. Due to our limited funding, we will struggle to bring in better quality. Hopefully 3 or 4 better players can make a difference, but anyone who thinks we can challenge for the title, they are living in cloud cuckoo land and are in for serious disappointment. 

Let me be clear, and just in case anyone hasn't noticed, whilst this board remain in power, there will be no more glory days. Everything that king has touched and engendered has turned to shit. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed. Whilst we remain in the shit off the the park, can we really expect anything other than shit on it? We can at best only remain poor also rans, but is that good enough?

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

He would have been on his way to Govan in a shot if we had asked him. Instead we now have the Iberian Ally.

If he was eager he would have chased the job instead of spouting on about loving one of our enemies weeks before we decided who our manager would be.

Offer me a shred of evidence that he wanted/applied for the post.

You can't.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If he was eager he would have chased the job instead of spouting on about loving one of our enemies.

Offer me a shred of evidence that he wanted/applied for the post.

You can't.

Every manager always says they're 100% committed to their current team, they have to ffs in case they don't get the job. McInnes would have taken the job without the shadow of a doubt if offered. He's done as much as he can at Aberdeen.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I doubt PC was even interested in the result tonight. IMHO this was just another look at players, to see their potentialand who could adapt to his ways

If that was the case then his presser was stupid as he spoke of last 5 league games & closing the gap on the sheep & how they are coming to an end & we're on the up.

This Rangers team has no right to beat that Aberdeen team. This Rangers team is man for man worse than that Aberdeen team. By quite a way. That's MW's fault.

Nothing has changed. Any manager will need a team before he can be assessed. We don't have a team just now. We have an assortment of youngsters just out the wrapper and gutless wonders.