Taigs vs Sheep

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They did that but we ain't been good enough. We could have stopped this shit. We've played our part in it sadly.

not tainted though imo

No no it's Dave Kings fault! ?

Easy to blame others but it is us that wasted the last 5 years by hiring amateur managers,piss poor signings and allowing one crook after another to rob us blind. We might be back in the top league but yet again we are going into a close season having to start from scratch and with another manager who is unproven at this level. 

10 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

Sickening as it is, it's not tainted.

Course it's fucking tainted our playing squad was stripped bare for something that hasn't even been proven and we're still in the rebuilding process,it's fucking tainted alright cunts have have a free run for years raking in champions league cash 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Course it's fucking tainted our playing squad was stripped bare for something that hasn't even been proven and we're still in the rebuilding process,it's fucking tainted alright cunts have have a free run for years raking in champions league cash 

Ours was, but we weren't playing today.

This is also the first season we're back, why didn't they do it the four years we were in the lower leagues?

As I said, it's sickening, but not tainted.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

see the nick of my bit covered in tri colours. In my wisdom I've tried my best to wash them :Fod:

Quite lucky that way there ain't many about this way mate,hardly talk to my uncle cause he's one a them though:britney:

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

see the nick of my bit covered in tri colours. In my wisdom I've tried my best to wash them :Fod:

Same m8,never usually like this ,smelly bastards coming out of everywhere ,no surrender ya tattie howking bastards ,everybody hates roman cathloics 

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Easy to blame others but it is us that wasted the last 5 years by hiring amateur managers,piss poor signings and allowing one crook after another to rob us blind. We might be back in the top league but yet again we are going into a close season having to start from scratch and with another manager who is unproven at this level. 

There's a high chance our club will be victims of a fraudulent takeover but every other team took glee in putting us where we are and the kicks are still coming in

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Same m8,never usually like this ,smelly bastards coming out of everywhere ,no surrender ya tattie howking bastards ,everybody hates roman cathloics 

The popes got Madeline Mccan

Brendan left his wife for a man 

Trying to get away into the night 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

There's a high chance our club will be victims of a fraudulent takeover but every other team took glee in putting us where we are and the kicks are still coming in

The club should be using this as a way to unite our support and bring in a no surrender fuck everyone outlook but no we have cunts in charge who can't or won't defend us and want to build bridges with cunts that despise us. 

9 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

Ours was, but we weren't playing today.

This is also the first season we're back, why didn't they do it the four years we were in the lower leagues?

As I said, it's sickening, but not tainted.

Of course it's tainted ok we weren't playing today but had our club not been stripped bare is it inconceivable that we knock them out of one of the cups of win the title they've had a free reign for 5 years to do whatever they like it is and always will be 100% tainted in my eyes 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Of course it's tainted ok we weren't playing today but had our club not been stripped bare is it inconceivable that we knock them out of one of the cups of win the title they've had a free reign for 5 years to do whatever they like it is and always will be 100% tainted in my eyes 

We're not going to agree.

We weren't stripped so bare that we couldn't beat them in last years competition.
All this talk of tainted titles is pathetic.