sfa balls up again

bomber

the daily retard has reported today that the sfa have withdrawn nominations for Scottish stadiums to host the 2019 European cup final.given that  ibrox and hampden are the only two stadiums that qualify to fit the bill for this tournament and that hampden has hosted a final in the not too distant past leaving ibrox as the logical answer,why has this been allowed to happen.what a chance missed for rangers to make much needed funds .the sfa should be made to answer for this big time!!!

1 minute ago, bomber said:

the daily retard has reported today that the sfa have withdrawn nominations for Scottish stadiums to host the 2019 European cup final.given that  ibrox and hampden are the only two stadiums that qualify to fit the bill for this tournament and that hampden has hosted a final in the not too distant past leaving ibrox as the logical answer,why has this been allowed to happen.what a chance missed for rangers to make much needed funds .the sfa should be made to answer for this big time!!!

Much needed funds ? Haven't you heard we're rolling it it! 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, bomber said:

Would be an unfair advantage for us since we will obviously be involved in the final that year.

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

Have you not heard mate we just got a big Tax Rebate and are currently blowing it on Players.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, bomber said:

Speaking of retards, can we have a capital R in Rangers and I in Ibrox please?

When they suddenly appear as they did midweek to announce the Intention regarding staging of International Games it's no co incidence where it could be headed given the amount of patsies infesting the SFA now this story indicates who benefits in gaining a 5* rated facility with Internationals citing biggest capacity but have done Fuck All to upgrade to it themselves but as usual it's looking like another subsidised stitch up for the tight fisted Bastards who have been revelling in how cash rich they aren't but won't upgrade unless there's someone else or route to pay for it .

Rangers should be asking questions regarding the conduct of these Bastards as many countries have held a Final more than once in any given decade.

17 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

As long as I can use a capital F for Fuck off ya grammar policing cunt.

:p: 

There's grammar policing and there is downright disrespect.

Trust me, there was plenty more grammar to be fixed in the OP:lol:

lol i ain't even mad. i don't want us helping out the SFA in any way even if it means more money for us. they can go chase themselves.

i just find it funny that celtic park isn't included. might have more capacity doesn't have the quality or class as Ibrox.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Have you not heard mate we just got a bhetg Tax Rebate and are currently blowing it on Players.

giphy.gif

Your nearly right, we didnt get a tax rebate of much over 20m , ITs us reintoducing our EBTs that have had the players flooding to us.

3 hours ago, bomber said:

Cause Wembley didn't host 2 out of 3 finals a few years back.

Wee side issue on the stadiums,, a boy on the bus whos disabled has told us due to restricted views at Hampden in the disabled area the beggars are all over the sfa to use the piggery for internationals and cup finals,,, they have set up disabled committees to win their case. As I said side issue

7 hours ago, bomber said:

It would always been hamdump that would have got it don't think ibrox would have ever. Been considered 

Not in anyway defending the sfa etc, but I'm sure I read somewhere the reason Ibrox never seems to get a final is because we don't have the underground parking stuff and hamdump does. Anyone else heard that?

I dare say there have been stadiums that have held finals without underground parking (I've not checked) but if that is the case, then why not Ibrox?? Well, if it's up to the sfa...

19 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Not in anyway defending the sfa etc, but I'm sure I read somewhere the reason Ibrox never seems to get a final is because we don't have the underground parking stuff and hamdump does. Anyone else heard that?

I dare say there have been stadiums that have held finals without underground parking (I've not checked) but if that is the case, then why not Ibrox?? Well, if it's up to the sfa...

I think that was for Euro finals. But this was just a poor excuse for the scumbags to turn down Ibrox for hosting. final. . I don't know if Internationals are under the same category/excuse. Not many countries have a "tunnel" for safe passage to team buses. 

We were in the running for one a while back but I seem to remember " a doctors convention" or something similar was in Glasgow at the same time and they were taking up all the cities hotel space hence no Ibrox final.

Anyone remember that?

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

We were in the running for one a while back but I seem to remember " a doctors convention" or something similar was in Glasgow at the same time and they were taking up all the cities hotel space hence no Ibrox final.

Anyone remember that?

I'm not sure, but that's quite a bold statement to make.