Bear Visits Rivals Store In Desperate Plea To Get His Shirt Named

34 minutes ago, WWTC said:

No, but you do think that people who don't come from some sort of mixed background live in some sort pathetic bubble? I hate that attitude as much as I hate tims ffs. Is that what this country has actually come to? We've to actively seek out people now or we're in a pathetic bubble. 

You don't think the attitude of not helping someone receiving threats because they support Celtic is pathetic? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I suppose its all anecdotal, but my experience is the exact opposite to yours. 

By being the exact opposite that would mean that the majority of people you know come from mixed families ? I don't quite believe that to be honest 

28 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You don't think the attitude of not helping someone receiving threats because they support Celtic is pathetic? 

Thats not what I said, and you've skipped the question, but since thats come up I'd say any fan either side walking deliberately into a section of the others support deserves what they get.

Do you think those big lines of police are there to check your I.D before allowing you into some sort of big meet and greet before and after the game? Its a hate filled football match for a variety of reasons, and thats a majority not minority. If i walk through their end or towards their buses with my colours showing i'd expect a boot in the baws, coz its asking for one. 

Would you get involved in an arguement if it was two Rangers fans? So why the fuck would we all jump to the defence of two taig idiots?

3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Thats not what I said, and you've skipped the question, but since thats come up I'd say any fan either side walking deliberately into a section of the others support deserves what they get.

Do you think those big lines of police are there to check your I.D before allowing you into some sort of big meet and greet before and after the game? Its a hate filled football match for a variety of reasons, and thats a majority not minority. If i walk through their end or towards their buses with my colours showing i'd expect a boot in the baws, coz its asking for one. 

Would you get involved in an arguement if it was two Rangers fans? So why the fuck would we all jump to the defence of two taig idiots?

What was your question?

You've completely massaged the scenario to the point it doesn't even barely resemble intial one. Anyway, I think we come at this from completely polar opposite perspectives.

43 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Cool. I'll just cut out loads of my family and friends who I've known for years then.

I find your outlook to be pretty sad, if it's genuine. 

100%. I would disown any family that support them. Shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

what a load of shite. probably the only reason it got printed was because it makes that lot out to be good guys. that's the can do no wrong celtic for you! 

there are plenty of other places he could've gone to get his shirt printed. you'd never catch me in a celtic shop. i'd rather think up a new wedding gift ffs. 

Just checked my calender there to make sure it wasn't the 1st April.

What a absolutely cringeworthy story that clearly is a madey up crock of shite. It just goes to show you the how the standard of reporting in the Rhecord has fallen to a level below that literacy level currently expected from a Scottish primary 7 pupil.