Pedro Presser

Guest Lloyd72

He already has a plan in place for the next two seasons!

Sounds like he has been swept up in the Club and all that comes with it which is good. I'd love to see him deliver us a title, he comes across as very genuine in his desire to get us back to where we belong.

Also, from that reaction to the question about McKay, looks like he'll be away.

Second also, a fecking Mexican journalist at our pressers now! Going global.

Two fairly contradictory points.

If the Mexicans ain't fit and won't take part, how can we have 4 new players starting with more on the bench?

Cardosa, Dalcio and the Columbian boy make 3. Alves and the winger are not in the squad yet.

At a push, mccrorie might be counted as a new player, so who would be the new players on the bench?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Two fairly contradictory points.

If the Mexicans ain't fit and won't take part, how can we have 4 new players starting with more on the bench?

Cardosa, Dalcio and the Columbian boy make 3. Alves and the winger are not in the squad yet.

At a push, mccrorie might be counted as a new player, so who would be the new players on the bench?

Jack

Would love to see the faces of these 'journalists' when he starts on about preparing for 7 days between matches or then maybe 3 or 4 days between games, he certainly has a way of confusing them that is for sure. 

I must admit I am a little worried about us having to play so many of last years team, but I assume that can include Rossiter so it might not be too bad a team. Fingers crossed we hit the ground running in the right direction.  

3 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I'm kinda also assuming he's counting Niko and Rossiter as new players. But fingers crossed Morelos, Cardoso, Jack and Dalcio get the nod. With Pena and Herrera on for last 25-30

I hope Morelos starts, but I do not think Pens and Herrera will if I understood correctly. :unsure: