Cedrick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

I blame pedros tactics. fucking horrible tactics, theyre just constantly the same no plan b, that we team had us worked out for 180 mins. fucking horrible tactics and setup. it was the same pish football for 180 mins. 20 passes along the back then played out to the wings with no end product. that partime side found it so easy ffs. pedro is to blame for this and having the players play like this. its this jokers fault. 

sack him tmrw before its too late. lets get a proper manager in who knows how to play the game. 

Spot on mate. Watching Rangers play under him is shocking. That game last night was not just the worst I have ever seen Rangers play - it was the worst I have ever seen ANY football team play. And I am not exaggerating here. The players really struggled to pass the ball to each other from a few yards away. Then there was this passing the ball back and forwards to each other at the back for an eternity. It really was as bad as it could possibly be. I could go on forever about the manager, but the fact is he is terrible. He concentrates on trying to appease the fans with all the green boots crap etc etc, instead of doing his fucking job. Many on here know that I am a huge fan of McKay, and the way he has been treated by Pedro has been shocking. Instead of realising that he is our biggest asset , he gets rid of him. Fuck it, I don't want to waste anymore time talking about Pedro . He needs to go, and go now. Never ever a football manager.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Said a couple of weeks ago signing players from the sheep and Hearts wasn't going to make us a better side. 

Usually I would agree but in my opinion Jack has been our best player.

Funny that this guy has only posted 30odd times, half of them in this thread...

Anyone who watched both legs and thought that Jack was poor don't know what they are talking about. Hes been arguably our best player over both legs!

Why the manager thought he had to play Jack and Rossiter, who both play the same role/style I will never know. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A squad player, our fans standards are extremely low these days as shown by the praise he and Niko has had over these two games. 

I grew up during nine in a row bud believe me I know how far our standards have fallen. But the fact is Jack is and has been one of our  better players.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

If Jack has been the best player over the last 2 games then it says more about the rest of the team than it does him.

No arguments here. As impressed as I have been with him it is a shambles that he has been one of our best players.

1 hour ago, Jimbob11 said:

Usually I would agree but in my opinion Jack has been our best player.

And he is a rank average shrinking violet so what does that say?

For a defensive midfielder I see no teeth whatsoever.

No player in that team last night looks like they are Pro-Footballers we played against a P/time team with ten new players and they looked fitter and better organised than we were.

Jack and Rossiter in the same midfield with a clearly unfit over the hill Kranjcar was never going to work.

Just now, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Well this is just fucking bizarre.. I'd have picked about 12 others over the 2 legs to have a go at before Ryan Jack

Agreed bud, as poor as we were I think he was one of our better players.

10 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Well this is just fucking bizarre.. I'd have picked about 12 others over the 2 legs to have a go at before Ryan Jack

My thoughts exactly. It isn't the fault of Jack or Rossiter that the fud of a manager picks two defensive midfielders for a tie against a bunch of amateurs.

thread is a fuckin joke...

01 McGregor

03 Weir

05 Papac

16 Whittaker

04 Mendes 

06 McCulloch

07 Davis

08 Thomson

11 Rothen 

14 Naismith

18 Miller

That team got fucked 1-4 by unirea irziceni whatever in '09... So where they all awful? should they all have been dropped and sold. bet you most supporters would bite your hand off for a couple of players in that team just now. Good teams lose to shit teams. Giants get killed, EVERY BIG FOOTBALL CLUB has an embarrassing result...or several of them, Yesterday was frankly indescribably bad. But to say that that Ryan Jack is fuckin god awful after i think 90 maybe 110 minutes playing for the club and believing he will continue to be shite for the rest of the fuckin season...fuck me...i hope those that agree are just angry. What about Lee Wallace being out of position 3 times? In turn leading to their 3 best chances, and two goals (you could argue) no one seems to pick up on that one. But Ryan Jack is gash because he does what he probably should do, keep the ball moving

10 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's a fucking defensive midfielder, he wins the ball and plays it to someone else that's his job ffs

I think you have to be able to offer that little bit extra if you're going to play for a club with expectations like ours.

And we let them get through us far too easily, too often for a claim that he did the defensive mid role perfectly - especially as we had double cover in there, with Rossiter.

8 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

01 McGregor

03 Weir

05 Papac

16 Whittaker

04 Mendes 

06 McCulloch

07 Davis

08 Thomson

11 Rothen 

14 Naismith

18 Miller

That team got fucked 1-4 by unirea irziceni whatever in '09... So where they all awful? should they all have been dropped and sold. bet you most supporters would bite your hand off for a couple of players in that team just now. Good teams lose to shit teams. Giants get killed, EVERY BIG FOOTBALL CLUB has an embarrassing result...or several of them, Yesterday was frankly indescribably bad. But to say that that Ryan Jack is fuckin god awful after i think 90 maybe 110 minutes playing for the club and believing he will continue to be shite for the rest of the fuckin season...fuck me...i hope those that agree are just angry. What about Lee Wallace being out of position 3 times? In turn leading to their 3 best chances, and two goals (you could argue) no one seems to pick up on that one. But Ryan Jack is gash because he does what he probably should do, keep the ball moving

Some sense in this thread at last.

The shit being spouted by some on here beggars belief.

They should stick to watching snooker or darts as they obviously understand fuck all about football.

Blaming Jack is incredible. What is a DM supposed to do at a free kick? The CBs and even the keeper should look at their input.

Granted they were part timers but they have played together. Our guys dont know each others names yet never mind how each other play.

We were gash but I'm not for sacking the Manager or shooting our midfielders. Ferguson avoided relegation by means of goal difference in his first season at manchester. According to some of our supporters he would have been fired in his first year.

We need to give Pedro time to shit or get off the pan (probably Christmas or thereabouts).

1 hour ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

He is a neat and tidy solid player who will do a good job for us, unlike plenty others, i agree.

2 hours ago, Jasper Blues said:

Some sense in this thread at last.

The shit being spouted by some on here beggars belief.

They should stick to watching snooker or darts as they obviously understand fuck all about football.

Blaming Jack is incredible. What is a DM supposed to do at a free kick? The CBs and even the keeper should look at their input.

Granted they were part timers but they have played together. Our guys dont know each others names yet never mind how each other play.

We were gash but I'm not for sacking the Manager or shooting our midfielders. Ferguson avoided relegation by means of goal difference in his first season at manchester. According to some of our supporters he would have been fired in his first year.

We need to give Pedro time to shit or get off the pan (probably Christmas or thereabouts).

I would agree wholeheartedly l. With that result, in my opinion the league is an absolute must win. If he was more than 6 points a drift at Xmas then out he goes if we have a better person lined up that is

2 hours ago, kyleh1872 said:

01 McGregor

03 Weir

05 Papac

16 Whittaker

04 Mendes 

06 McCulloch

07 Davis

08 Thomson

11 Rothen 

14 Naismith

18 Miller

Didn't say he was god awful I said come may no assists no goals from this guy , neet and tidy don't win rangers games , we need forward thinking players , if jack played the same break up game but now and again had a look up to see what's in front of him or  drove us on 30 40 yards or had a shot now and again I'd say fine , but 5 yard side way passes are no fucking good , wee could be 3 or 4 down and he'll still play the same way , thomson ricksen Stuart Mcall , Ian Ferguson all won the ball every one of them then went and tried to do something positive with it