Morelos

Just now, Amac9 said:

He's a fat wee shite.

Regrettably this mirrors my post match analysis of him. Tubby wee jobby. Didn't look the most athletic and his headbutt incident early on doesn't bode well for his temperament. 

See the problem with a shite result is that theres threads on every player. He's shite, he's shite no he's shite etc. What the fuck did the manager buy? I don't blame him for anything because all the goals he scored going by his youtube stuff saw him getting plenty of space. Tonight he was closely marked and hit hard when the ball came near. Same as what will happen in Scottish league games. I just don't think he is good enough. I know 1 game is too soon maybe, but he showed nothing to make me think he will be any good. Same as all the other new signings. So as for your original op question, who cares how long he's out for. I doubt we're missing anything.

TBH alarm bells were ringing when he didn't start the first leg. 

He was a singing I was excited about at the time, looking back however, I, not sure how competitive the Finnish league is... maybe another Nicky Clarke? He's young enough to develope into a player but I'm not holding my breath 

15 minutes ago, RyanRfc said:

One man up top doesnt work, no matter who we play there

It works for other teams to great effect.  It doesn't work for us because we don't give the striker any service.

What the actual f.

He's played about 55 mins of football, came to a new country, hes 21 and does'nt speak english. I thought he looked strong, has pace, quick thinker, good touch.

Didnt get a sniff but that's down to us being unable to put a ball into his path without hitting a defender first. His dummy for Niko showed good link up play. These guys need time, it will be weeks, it will be August/Sept before we have 11 players ready and in tune with one another. We need to have patience but i know that's not our strong point. 

44 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We could sign Ronaldo and some of the folk above would be saying he was shite and a waste of money after tonight.....

This.

We literally could habe Ronaldo up front and he wouldnt score. Whether its Wagghorn, Morelos, Hererra, Egil fuckin Ostenstad it doesny matter. Strikers need service and with no service we wont score.

35 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This.

We literally could habe Ronaldo up front and he wouldnt score. Whether its Wagghorn, Morelos, Hererra, Egil fuckin Ostenstad it doesny matter. Strikers need service and with no service we wont score.

Yet Wallace and Tav were crossing to each other in final 3rd with nobody in the middle so if your striker is not where he should be where is he?

7 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Yet Wallace and Tav were crossing to each other in final 3rd with nobody in the middle so if your striker is not where he should be where is he?

When Miller is the striker i think he drops too deep. However Morelos was in the box all game when we had the ball wide. The problem is when we get it wide and have thr chance to cross, no one seems to get into tye box. Thr attacking mid and the 2 wingers have to do that otherwise youre punting it in to one mad against 3 or 4 defenders.

8 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

We could sign Ronaldo and some of the folk above would be saying he was shite and a waste of money after tonight.....

Its not to be taken seriously. 

We've got cunts telling us Ryan Jack is shite because he doesn't attack enough. Either theres too much blood rushing to peoples heads or they just haven't a clue.