Linfield fans Ibrox tour

"Linfield fans travelling to Parkhead on Wednesday may be interested to know that Rangers FC have kindly arranged to put on a stadium tour of Ibrox for Linfield fans. The tour will last approximately one hour and will cost £10 per head. The tour will take place on Wednesday afternoon - a specific time will be confirmed later. "

This tour is specifically to accommodate Linfield fans and Rangers will therefore require advance notice of the number of participants, in order to put the appropriate arrangements in place at Ibrox.

Linfield fan David Sales is co-ordinating the arrangements with Rangers and any supporter who wishes to book a place should contact David as soon as possible and no later than 12 noon on Monday. David's contact details are 07533312043 or d_sales@sky.com

Should give the Linfield end ticket holders a free tour and open up hospitality for pre match food and drinks pre game then busses from Ibrox.

Punters would likely be happy, we'd make some money and fans would drink and travel to game in safety rather than from somewhere in town.

Too late in the day now I suppose tho.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Should give the Linfield end ticket holders a free tour and open up hospitality for pre match food and grub pre game then busses from Ibrox.

Punters would likely be happy, we'd make some money and fans would drink and travel to game in safety rather than from somewhere in town.

Agreed.

Just like the tarriers done for Hibs in the cup final :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Should give the Linfield end ticket holders a free tour and open up hospitality for pre match food and drinks pre game then busses from Ibrox.

That's a great idea. Or even the Louden doing something for the guys travelling over. Being able to get to and from the game safely should be the point. The tarriers will be out for blood

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's a great idea. Or even the Louden doing something for the guys travelling over. Being able to get to and from the game safely should be the point. The tarriers will be out for blood

I'm sure the Louden are cashing in on this no doubt, bringing out the stale rolls for them as we speak.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Would prefer the club got money than a private entity tbh.

But if the guys had a good time and were well catered for that's the main thing.

Don't expect gcc is creating a fan zone in the merchant city are they...

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Would prefer the club got money than a private entity tbh.

But if the guys had a good time and were well catered for that's the main thing.

Don't expect gcc is creating a fan zone in the merchant city are they...

I think it was axed by Belfast city council....going by photos there were about 500  at it anyway..gfitw :lol:

I think it's great that Rangers have arranged this for the Linfield supporters. I will always remember that they played us in a friendly in our hour of need to raise much needed money.

It's against the odds, but I will be dancing with joy if they manage to beat the scum. What a day that would be.. As the old saying goes.... No Surrender!

41 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Charging our hands across the water brothers £10 for a tour is a bit steep by the way.

And that wee Leith Jakie didn't help relations by tying a tarrier scarf to a goal post.

I did the stadium tour about a month ago and if any Linfield fans are looking in then it's fantastic value for money