Hibs at Ibrox on General Sale

Gaz52

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm sitting here already tempted to buy tickets tbh :lol: 

His weekend off is the weekend of the Hearts game and he's waiting to see if he can swap it around. Text his boss and got told he wouldn't know until he got back home. Sort of cunt does he work for, surely he can swap with someone without the boss being there to oversee it :lol: 

You should just buy them. If your mate can't get time off then you would have no trouble selling them. If ever there was going to be a sell out it'll be this game!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looling forward to this one, my brothers been away in Australia for 3 years but my sisters wedding is 2 days before this so he is home and coming along, might still be on the drink from the wedding:UK:

Hope we absolutely destroy the mini taigs.

I'm surprised this isn't a TV game given the animosity between us in recent years, I know Ibrox games are rarely televised but you'd think there's a good few sub-plots in this game for Sky to make a meal out of.

But not complaining, glad it's Saturday 3pm, my wee boy is on holiday with his Mum so I have that Saturday free, all day shot for me!

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm surprised this isn't a TV game given the animosity between us in recent years, I know Ibrox games are rarely televised but you'd think there's a good few sub-plots in this game for Sky to make a meal out of.

But not complaining, glad it's Saturday 3pm, my wee boy is on holiday with his Mum so I have that Saturday free, all day shot for me!

Think there's always a limit to the number of games they can show from grounds per season, sheep home game in October's been chosen as well as the tarrier game obviously

22 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

A watched them the other night against ross county, they were pretty poor and that ambrose is a fucking bombscare, there forward line didn't look like scoring all night.?

They might be saying the same thing about us

Still a couple left in the Clubdeck,, mostly right up the back.  I went for a restricted view in the Main stand for £25,,, imo the restriction will likely still be less than the restriction of sitting on the back row in the CD watching sensible soccer.  Looking forward to it. 

1 hour ago, stevotrueblue said:

Still a couple left in the Clubdeck,, mostly right up the back.  I went for a restricted view in the Main stand for £25,,, imo the restriction will likely still be less than the restriction of sitting on the back row in the CD watching sensible soccer.  Looking forward to it. 

The club should really consider hiring you as a salesman.