Papes on BBC just now

Kaydubya11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is a sport the second you take the competition out of sport it doesn't mean very much. 

The mhankies have won a dead league for the past 5 years everything was stacked in their favour they had the league won before a ball had been kicked, even the bookies wouldn't give you odds on them it was so one sided. All of world football knows their recent titles mean hee-haw as it was a foregone conclusion hence the reason the likes of the English laugh at Scottish football it has been a one team league nobody takes their titles as any great achievement.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Did Andy Murray's last Wimbledon not count when Djokovic was put out and was playing a second rater in the final ?

im just sick of people bumping their gums in the press and we need to listen to the fallout 

If you had said did Andy Murray deserve to be World No.1 if Nadal Djokovic and Federer had taken a year off then you would have a point. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you had said did Andy Murray deserve to be World No.1 if Nadal Djokovic and Federer had taken a year off then you would have a point. 

Ok what about our nine in a row titles then when the fenians were on their arse and finishing mid table for some of the campaigns? 

It doesn't give me joy saying it but they still won them and the bastards knew they'd get a run at it when we were voted but even if we weren't voted down could you see a challenge with McCoist in the dugout? I can't 

The best  thing about all this is that fact that they have won the title for so many years now, but they haven't been able to enjoy this due to their constant obsession with everything Rangers. And even if they win it for another few years they will still be hurting that our titles are intact. It must be fucking awful to be a taig.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ok what about our nine in a row titles then when the fenians were on their arse and finishing mid table for some of the campaigns? 

It doesn't give me joy saying it but they still won them and the bastards knew they'd get a run at it when we were voted but even if we weren't voted down could you see a challenge with McCoist in the dugout? I can't 

The 6nrow or whatever it is now only counts against us it's a title boast against their rivals nothing else think about it. If we are not in it to compete for its worthless and they know it.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They were still there and the gap between the rest and us was much closer. 

They can claim they aren't tainted until the cows come home but it doesn't change the fact. 

Just now, Smile said:

The 6nrow or whatever it is now only counts against us it's a title boast against their rivals nothing else think about it. If we are not in it to compete for its worthless and they know it.

I understand that but the record books years done the line show the number of titles not the circumstances - sadly 

they've won more then a few immorally - ive more of an issue with their title win our Manchester season if I'm honest (lying about Japan then old firm postponed for Phil fucking ODonnell then when the change to win the league came when Burns died it was let's do this for Tommy)

my hatred for them had honestly died down before that point but that was a shocker from them and our own club including Walter Smith bent over and took it 

The titles don't mean the same as they would if we'd have been competing but at the end of the day they won them and if they get 10 they will gloat like fuck and it will hurt.

I'd rather we concentrated on stopping ten than concentrate on devaluing their wins. That's what the taigs do.

Saying tainted titles winds them up a bit but they did win the leagues and will be recognized as winners so we need to stop ten in a row at all costs instead of jumping about going "tainted titles" because we will just look like taig desperados

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I understand that but the record books years done the line show the number of titles not the circumstances - sadly 

they've won more then a few immorally - ive more of an issue with their title win our Manchester season if I'm honest (lying about Japan then old firm postponed for Phil fucking ODonnell then when the change to win the league came when Burns died it was let's do this for Tommy)

my hatred for them had honestly died down before that point but that was a shocker from them and our own club including Walter Smith bent over and took it 

My hatred had died down a bit too at that point because then it looked like we were miles ahead of them, we were going for a quadruple and a euro final while they were trying their best to ambulance chase and get games postponed. We were the Club everyone was talking about and they were almost irrelevant, but even still when I was in Manchester I said all day that is rather us lose the UEFA Cup than lose the league. Looking back now I wish we'd just went for it and fucking won that UEFA Cup because they would never match that in modern times and for us to lose to Zenit then lose the league then go crashing out of Europe the next season was just a fucking disaster and all that hatred and bitterness crept back again. Since then we've crumbled and they've pushed ahead and the tables have turned 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Its all if's and buts...................imo if we hadn't got into the mess we did McCoist wouldn't have lasted as long as he did, we had a team full of internationals at their peak, there's no way they would have won 6 on the bounce. 

37 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Its all if's and buts...................imo if we hadn't got into the mess we did McCoist wouldn't have lasted as long as he did, we had a team full of internationals at their peak, there's no way they would have won 6 on the bounce. 

Fair point re McCoist mate 

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Did Andy Murray's last Wimbledon not count when Djokovic was put out and was playing a second rater in the final ?

im just sick of people bumping their gums in the press and we need to listen to the fallout 

Andy doesn't play in a two player league.

If he did, it wouldn't count.

The paedos are constantly bumping their gums in the press.

It's one of the techniques they've used to control scottish football.

If some totally independent body had decided on Rangers punishment then it would be understandable for Ceptic to say they have won the title fair and square over the last few years, but in reality they were heavily involved in influencing what Rangers punishment was. Conflict of interest doesn't quite cover it. It was a clear attempt by their club to maximise the benefits they could get out of Rangers problems. That's why there's no doubt to me that the titles are tainted.

While the fans need to keep promoting the tainted titles argument, I agree with an earlier poster that the main focus needs to be on stopping them getting more. 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

9 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

My hatred had died down a bit too at that point because then it looked like we were miles ahead of them, we were going for a quadruple and a euro final while they were trying their best to ambulance chase and get games postponed. We were the Club everyone was talking about and they were almost irrelevant, but even still when I was in Manchester I said all day that is rather us lose the UEFA Cup than lose the league. Looking back now I wish we'd just went for it and fucking won that UEFA Cup because they would never match that in modern times and for us to lose to Zenit then lose the league then go crashing out of Europe the next season was just a fucking disaster and all that hatred and bitterness crept back again. Since then we've crumbled and they've pushed ahead and the tables have turned 

My hatred will never die down for they bastards

even when we won 9 in a row I was hating them as much as ever

they are and always will be the scum of the earth