Papes on BBC just now

Kaydubya11

You could see Bonner and English bristling with indignation, almost boiling over, I thought Mols said that " for him" the titles gained when we weren't competing didn't count, I may be wrong but anyway it was great to see the bitter tims getting so worked up.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mols point is valid, as is Kings.  Jan Kodes won Wimbledon in 1973. He was a previous Slam winner anyway.

However, the main players were not there because of a boycott. If he had won another 5 Wimbledons in the same circumstances. would he have been hailed better than Borg, who won 5 ? 

Soft titles guys.

I watched it aswell and I wasn't surprised by it at all. Usual love in as op says.

What I was surprised at was they showed the 5 1 game from ibrox and bonner said can you repeat that question because apparently he was too busy enjoying the 5 1 highlights 

They don't hide it well but fuck me now there admitting it. 

Defiantly not watching again 

Only two teams have won the league since 1985 and unless a billionaire comes in to buy one of the smaller clubs we'll never see one of them win the league again.

It's been a two team league for decades now and taking one of the two possible winners out of the league devalued the title. People outside of Scotland probably looked at celtic winning the league the last few years and thought "meh"

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair Mols shouldn't be saying it means nothing. We shouldn't have chucked away the lead we built up under McCoist during the admin season and should have made a better fist of it last season.

Celtic have had it easy for too long but they still had to win the games same way we still had to win the leagues coming up even if they were givens.

Mols and King when he said it a month ago should be smarter than saying this stuff in the media imo it brings shit and heat on us fans and we get the brunt of it listening to how great Celtic are or how we cheated in response.

It means fuck all to me . And it is probably Mols winding them up . I'm all for that .

There 6 means jack shit . They won them all with a default setting .

2 teams have won the league since the 80s . They helped get us put down to the bottom and only 1 team benefitted .Themselves

The scum mutants have never won a competitive league in all these 6 years .

In our last 6 . We won 4 last day drama packed  Helicopter Sundays . Now that is what winning a league should be all about .

Not getting it handed to you on a plate

30 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Only two teams have won the league since 1985 and unless a billionaire comes in to buy one of the smaller clubs we'll never see one of them win the league again.

It's been a two team league for decades now and taking one of the two possible winners out of the league devalued the title. People outside of Scotland probably looked at celtic winning the league the last few years and thought "meh"

Just noticed this mate .100% agree

43 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

This. :thumbup:

On 5 August 2017 at 6:49 PM, Orange Persson said:

Mols point is valid, as is Kings.  Jan Kodes won Wimbledon in 1973. He was a previous Slam winner anyway.

However, the main players were not there because of a boycott. If he had won another 5 Wimbledons in the same circumstances. would he have been hailed better than Borg, who won 5 ? 

Soft titles guys.

Yahoos winning titles after voting us out the league is like Bolt winning a 100m race after voting not to allow the likes of Powell & Gatlin to participate in that race. Totally meaningless race. Just like the yahoos titles since 2012

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair Mols shouldn't be saying it means nothing. We shouldn't have chucked away the lead we built up under McCoist during the admin season and should have made a better fist of it last season.

Celtic have had it easy for too long but they still had to win the games same way we still had to win the leagues coming up even if they were givens.

Mols and King when he said it a month ago should be smarter than saying this stuff in the media imo it brings shit and heat on us fans and we get the brunt of it listening to how great Celtic are or how we cheated in response.

Pish!

Mols and King were correct and it needed saying.

These titles mean fuck all and are tainted because the only team in Scotland who could have challenged Savco FC were wrongly demoted to the lower leagues by the chief paedo (liewell) controlling scottish fitba.

I'm sick to death of hearing about those invincibles. 

Does the 1-0 defeat away to Lincoln Red Imps not count?

Or the 7-0 drubbing (I like that word) away to Barcelona not count either?

They weren't invincible in the CL group stages were they? 

No they were the Unwinables then. Man City fielded a mostly second string team against them, and they still couldn't beat them.

And they should be arrested for stealing another clubs name. Arsenal were the Invincibles. They've got previous for thieving from English clubs, they stole Walk On from Liverpool, and they stole that stupid thing where they all get up, turn their backs to the game, with their arms over each others shoulders, from Man City, who stole it from a Polish team. Fucking thieving gypo bastards.

When they were in a proper league they finished bottom. Never won a fucking game. Not so invincible then were they?

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

No they were the Unwinables then. Man City fielded a mostly second string team against them, and they still couldn't beat them.

And they should be arrested for stealing another clubs name. Arsenal were the Invincibles. They've got previous for thieving from English clubs, they stole Walk On from Liverpool, and they stole that stupid thing where they all get up, turn their backs to the game, with their arms over each others shoulders, from Man City, who stole it from a Polish team. Fucking thieving gypo bastards.

When they were in a proper league they finished bottom. Never won a fucking game. Not so invincible then were they?

This invincibles pish is just to noise us up don't rise to it.

13 hours ago, billscott said:

the only way to shut these people up is to win on the park  they are desperate for pedro to fail to say i told you

we will get our pal lennon rammed down our throats all next week before they come to ibrox about how wonderful he is

next sat is a must win game

True mate.. but for a club such as ours.... they are all must win games.. :tu: 

5 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Pish!

Mols and King were correct and it needed saying.

These titles mean fuck all and are tainted because the only team in Scotland who could have challenged Savco FC were wrongly demoted to the lower leagues by the chief paedo (liewell) controlling scottish fitba.

Did Andy Murray's last Wimbledon not count when Djokovic was put out and was playing a second rater in the final ?

im just sick of people bumping their gums in the press and we need to listen to the fallout 

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Its quite apt they stole Invincibles from Arsenal because they weren't 'invincible' either and they stole it from Preston who really were unbeaten in League and Cup.

They have a history of stealing, right from their start when they stole Hibs players. We shouldn't expect anything more from the only club in Scotland founded on a Sectarian agenda. 

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

As long as they don't get 10 I couldn't give a fuck 

All this tainted title pish is meaningless. Good wind up maybe but in the end these titles will count on the history books. There will be no wee asterix or any other note on record. 

We have to stop 10 in a row.