Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

No sure about those Bruno quotes. Hope he doesn't begin to think our game is below him. 

Reading the Bruno reference he sounds like he is warning the manager "I am going to be doing some fucker if he pushes it to far with me".

4 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Where does he say that?

Reading between the lines. 

Who wants to be playing reserve type games. 

Although on reflection seems he was more talking about the style rather than standard. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Scottish football reminds Bruno of the Portuguese second division :lol:

You just know that's gonna be a headline and everyone will come out stating him, hopefully Bruno eats them.

33 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You just know that's gonna be a headline and everyone will come out stating him, hopefully Bruno eats them.

I'm sure the media muck of Scotland will give it maximum hyperbole* with the headline - "Gers foreign player sneeringly dismisses the Scottish game as jobbies"

* I mean lies.

Pedro: Im going to say for the third time, im not going to talk about other players that don't belong to our club, period.

Journo: But you're hopeful of adding to your squad though?

Pedro: Period! [then looks away]

:lol: Pedro doesn't take any shit.

32 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

I'm sure the media muck of Scotland will give it maximum hyperbole* with the headline - "Gers foreign player sneeringly dismisses the Scottish game as jobbies"

* I mean lies.

Quite right that the media take him to task for such a sneering dismissal! He's obviously bitter that it's taken him so long to get to the pinnacle of his career, wasting his alleged talents away in shiteholes that nobody's heard of, winning stuff that doesn't matter, having to watch Scottish football piss all over European competition season after season, desperate for the professional fulfillment that only comes at Fir Park, watching the ball drop from the sky and testing himself against Louis Moult's elbow...

Chancer.

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

Reading between the lines. 

Who wants to be playing reserve type games. 

Although on reflection seems he was more talking about the style rather than standard. 

Porto B don't play reserve football....