Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm 25 and grew up with forums like this and maybe guys 10 years older fund that sad. But I just can't imagine recording myself on my phone bitching during the whole game, getting beat 6 nil and putting it on YouTube. I know some of our fans do these videos too but I just find it sad. 

Guys 10 year older?

You realise Minstral is about 95?

If that was my son, I would disown him. Honest God, what the fuck is up with these young people?!? The poofs nearly in tears cos someone gave him the finger! 

"The Rangers fans need to calm down, we're just dunfermline" 

Imagine a support celebrating their team playing well?? As if we're the only support that would act like that? 

Just shows the mindset of the provincial club supporters, ideas far above their station, bitter and envious of our club, couldn't even say we played well. 

I had never watched a "vlog" until now and I can safely say I never will again. Complete and utterly faggotry.

First of all well done to the guys for getting out and supporting their team. 

There's a career with the beeb there for the taking, certainly dumb enough. Knows fuck all about football, thats gonna help. Stuttering and hesitancy was there,  but I just didn't feel the hatred that they will need if they are to become the next Tom English.

Calm the fuck down? We're just enjoying ourselves sonny boy. The Bears are having a party, you should feel honoured to be allowed in, to be a part of it. We weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you, it's 'par' for the course at Ibrox. ( Did you see wot I did there?) 

The guy looks like the kind of arsehole who just goes to the games, so that he can do a VLOG about them. Once he loses interest in VLOGGING, he'll go back to watching his rugby.???

11 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Please tell me you saw the fat boy with the leopard print jacket on giving us the finger and shouting at us when he left at 6-0 only fae him to fall as he walked up. I also sit in the gf1 

Aye i was calling him pat bucher, it was a fuckin belter cos he was busy pointing and shouting so couldnt break his fall

8 hours ago, Spliffy said:

If that was my son, I would disown him. Honest God, what the fuck is up with these young people?!? The poofs nearly in tears cos someone gave him the finger! 

"The Rangers fans need to calm down, we're just dunfermline" 

Imagine a support celebrating their team playing well?? As if we're the only support that would act like that? 

Just shows the mindset of the provincial club supporters, ideas far above their station, bitter and envious of our club, couldn't even say we played well. 

I had never watched a "vlog" until now and I can safely say I never will again. Complete and utterly faggotry.

Me neither. And if this is what they are all like, then yeah, I won't be again. Regardless of if it is them, or one of our own fans. 

Although, I watched about a minute of it and gave up. Some of the comments that people are quoting on here are cringe-worthy... so I may go back and check out the whole thing now. 

9 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

:lol: strange bunch. The bit where his mate says "remember celtic beat them 5-1 were just Dunfermline" was the best bit. Absolute roasters. 

Yeah mate . There true schooling background spewing out of them . We know The pars are only their second team

11 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Please tell me you saw the fat boy with the leopard print jacket on giving us the finger and shouting at us when he left at 6-0 only fae him to fall as he walked up. I also sit in the gf1 

The cunt beside me also shouted some of the worst patter ive ever heard at football, shored at that leapord print jacket guy "aye no bother ya leapord ye" "better be careful ye dont get shot by poachers cos you have that jacket on"

pure charlie nicholas moment