BlueMexican

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Its supposedly Dale Pryde, same wee guy that attacked Wallace at the final.

Wee junkie no mark

If there were decent judges in our court system, he wouldn't have been able to do that from his prison cell. 

Another early morning wake up call needed for this cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Another early morning wake up call needed for this cunt. 

For what? I think he is a cunt - but what crime has he committed here? He has made a very bad taste attempt at humour. What possible offence could he have committed? 

We give wee pricks like this the attention that they desire by publicising their nonsense. Ignore them.

2 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

So when someone gives you info on him are you going to do something? is that why you are asking?

or have you other reasons for asking?

51 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

For what? I think he is a cunt - but what crime has he committed here? He has made a very bad taste attempt at humour. What possible offence could he have committed? 

We give wee pricks like this the attention that they desire by publicising their nonsense. Ignore them.

I'm pretty sure you can't publicly mock people who are terminally I'll.  If one of your family was terminally ill and was getting the piss ripped out of them by some cunt on social media would you be okay with that?  

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can we not keep highlighting the complete and utter disdain for everything Rangers in this forum. 

We know, we don't need constant fucking reminders. 

This, its bad enough that every rangers media outlet I follow on social media is constantly polluted by taigs, I don't need to be seeing more negative shit from other mobs in here.

Give him 30  months, with parole he will be out in just under 18 months with good behaviour, then send him to work with severely disabled people as he's one piece of vermin that needs to relize life is precious and this is a game of fucking football 

I firmly believe in Karma, if you go about your daily life acting like a cunt and disrespecting people it will come back to bite you on the arse eventually. 

Point in case this guy fucked me over on a business deal. Told him at the time to watch his back, he laughed and said if I laid one finger on him I would in jail before he could hit the floor. 4 months later he falls of a roof and shatters his pelvis sent him a nice get well soon card full laughing faces. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

"I firmly believe in Karma"

Your a fucking clueless wanker. 

What is the thread about? Some wee no mark being a cunt. 

What did I post??

So go away and put your one and only brain cell to use, read my post again then come back apologise. 

Ya clueless fucking cunt. 

Just now, OhW said:

You can't defend what you said so you've resorted to insults.

Your a fucking clueless cunt. 

Ive asked you to read my post again, think what I actually wrote and try to use your brain. 

Youve decided to make a bigger cunt of yourself instead. 

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm pretty sure you can't publicly mock people who are terminally I'll.  If one of your family was terminally ill and was getting the piss ripped out of them by some cunt on social media would you be okay with that?  

Can you read? My point - is that poor taste attempts at humour are not a criminal offence. That prick Frankie Boyle would be doing 30 years if they were.