Hibee Scum (Ricksen)

BlueMexican

6 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

How can we bring up things that other supporters do when are own supporters are as bad?

Look at the way we verbally attack people who are 'care in the community' and can't get in to mental hospitals due to government cuts ffs.

Lennon for example. :mutley:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, OhW said:

Those are the rules according to those who believe it, he asked if I knew what karma was. I still don't believe in it.

No, those are some of the rules depending on your interpretation of it. :sherlock:

One word many interpretations.

Why use Fernandos situation to make your point? Its pretty crass when all you need to have said is 'I don't believe in Karma but each to their own'. 

Looking forward to the reptile being 'hoist by his own petard'.:happy:

37 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Due to your behaviour in this thread I've passed your IP address and particulars over to our forum heavy who is quite handy with a bat, once your hands have healed can you post and let us know if you think that's karma or not.

Thanks

:angrywillie:

These posts or tweets or whatever they are say a lot more about the poster than they do about those who they are targetted at. Maybe one day, if he ever grows up he will look back on his posts and cringe.

If not then I hope he finds himself sturdily shoved under a bus.

You know he's just an attention seeking wee puddle drinker, why bother with him. It's pure taig behaviour being offended by everything and constantly being the victim. Have we forgotten no one likes us we don't care? I think some of us may have forgotten the sticks and stones saying from our childhood. It's the same shite with popcorn gub. Who gives a toss about him? We know what he is and so does he probably and if he had any sense of self he wouldn't have turned up in that fuckin' trackie that was clearly two sizes too wee for him thinking he was the mutts.

FFS what have we become?

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hopefully to make some reflect on their actions.

The outrage they feel over this prick having a go at Ricksen may make them think twice over having a go at that poor kid.

I dont think for a second that anyone on here has any malice to the boy, but he shouldnt be used for a cheap joke either.

What Ricksen is going through is probably my idea of hell. He is twice as strong as I could ever hope to be. I would never wish this awful disease on anyone, not even the prick who thinks that it is a laughing matter.

How the fuck have you turned this thread into having a go at Rangers supporters.

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.92e000f44329022d32242c3cc697463a.JPG

Full Story

Sherriff said genuine remorse was shown by this low life that attacked a woman also with a chair.

How the fuck was the fact he made fun of one of our disabled supporters in 2015 not brought up

I know there will be odd fan from lots of clubs that have a few too many sherbets and post something totally horrendous. This total cretin has done this numerous times, attacked a player and fans but he is not locked up.

Fucking appalling

Hope he is rightly hounded by the press 

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hopefully to make some reflect on their actions.

The outrage they feel over this prick having a go at Ricksen may make them think twice over having a go at that poor kid.

I dont think for a second that anyone on here has any malice to the boy, but he shouldnt be used for a cheap joke either.

What Ricksen is going through is probably my idea of hell. He is twice as strong as I could ever hope to be. I would never wish this awful disease on anyone, not even the prick who thinks that it is a laughing matter.

Another pointless as fuck post in this thread.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, very good.

Come into a thread to try spin a story like this on to our own support and then claim irony when someone tells you how needless your post was.

First off, you said my post was pointless. If you can't see a point in me equating someone making fun of a guy with one horrendous illness and making fun of a kid with an awful illness then there is no point in continuing to discuss it.

Maybe if people on here were as offended by one as the other, then it would not come across as hypocritical.

Making fun of either of these poor souls is awful.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

You can be pissed off and angry at something without thinking the law should be obligated to step in and punish someone because they your hurt feelings. 

I do think the law should be obligated to step in and protect vulnerable people from abuse.  Is it okay to ridicule someone because they are terminally ill?  Is it okay to ridicule someone because they can't walk?  I certainly don't think it is and neither would any other right minded individual.

I recently recall Police arresting people who targeted Katie Price's son for online abuse.  I did a quick google and it seems Police have arrested individuals for this type of targeted abuse in many instances.  Here's an example:

"A Facebook troll who subjected a disabled man to a ‘tirade’ of online abuse has been jailed.

Saul Nyland, 25, from Whitworth, Rochdale, used social media to torment his 31-year-old victim, who has a severe speech impediment and some physical difficulties caused by a childhood accident."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/facebook-troll-who-subjected-disabled-10803400

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Don't hold your breath. - they've already found something else to beat the Rangers fans with. This will be swept.

Nonsense and I am not one to get annoyed at what is on twitter - I think if you go online accept some stick but this cretin sinks to new lows as well attacking players and fans.

I hope Police Scotland do follow up as they have said

15 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

For what? I think he is a cunt - but what crime has he committed here? He has made a very bad taste attempt at humour. What possible offence could he have committed? 

We give wee pricks like this the attention that they desire by publicising their nonsense. Ignore them.

Quite right too.

No point annoying the courts, just beat the cunts to death in the back streets like they deserve.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

No I don't think it's acceptable. I think it's disgusting behaviour- just like I think farting in public, telling lies to people, infidelity or calling people names and loads of other acts are out of order but I don't expect or want the state to regulate every aspect of our behaviour through prosecution. 

Farting in public is the same as slagging Fernando? Please tell me you're a tim, no way can you be a fucking Bear

50 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

No I don't think it's acceptable. I think it's disgusting behaviour- just like I think farting in public, telling lies to people, infidelity or calling people names and loads of other acts are out of order but I don't expect or want the state to regulate every aspect of our behaviour through prosecution. 

You're comparing the abuse of a terminally ill man with farting in public?  Farting isn't illegal.  The abuse of vulnerable people (disabled, elderly, terminally ill) is illegal. 

Out of curiosity, would you be okay with someone mocking the death of the 66 people who died during the Ibrox disaster?  Or do you think rival fans should be able to do that with impunity too? 

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're comparing the abuse of a terminally ill man with farting in public?  Farting isn't illegal.  The abuse of vulnerable people (disabled, elderly, terminally ill) is illegal. 

Out of curiosity, would you be okay with someone mocking the death of the 66 people who died during the Ibrox disaster?  Or do you think rival fans should be able to do that with impunity too? 

I'm hoping he's mate a total cunt of putting his point across. No way is someone that stupid 

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree with freedom of speech so aye, if scumbags want to mock deaths then that's up to them. We all did it in the 80s with johnny Doyle etc. 

I don't know who Johnny Doyle is and I certainly didn't mock him.  Please don't confuse me as having the same moral values as yourself. 

You do have freedom of speech, but not the freedom of hate speech as it's a crime.  You can't go around abusing vulnerable people and thankfully we have laws to protect those individuals who cannot protect themselves. 

The Scottish Government defines Hate Crime as crime committed against a person or property that is motivated by ‘malice or ill-will towards an identifiable social group’.   Dale Pyrde speaks from a position of pure hatred regarding Fernando Ricksen and his illness. 

http://www.hatecrimescotland.org/what-is-hate-crime/

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't know who Johnny Doyle is and I certainly didn't mock him.  Please don't confuse me as having the same moral values as yourself. 

You do have freedom of speech, but not the freedom of hate speech as it's a crime.  You can't go around abusing vulnerable people and thankfully we have laws to protect those individuals who cannot protect themselves. 

The Scottish Government defines Hate Crime as crime committed against a person or property that is motivated by ‘malice or ill-will towards an identifiable social group’.   Dale Pyrde speaks from a position of pure hatred regarding Fernando Ricksen and his illness. 

http://www.hatecrimescotland.org/what-is-hate-crime/

Gonae fuck up ya stoater

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

So when do you step in and stop online abuse? 

Do you wait until the person is pushed so far they take their own life which has happened countless times already, then step in after the fact