"Harry Forrester left the club"

Falkirk bear

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Agree, any idea when his contract is up?

So he joins Halliday and MOH on loan the rest are proper gone.

I thought he signed a 4 year deal after his few weeks purple patch under Warburton. I would guess at him being on anything around £6k a week to £10k a week. 

I don't think a loan is the worst idea in the world. Forrester is a decent and very capable player. His application and attitude however ain't so great. That said, if he gets fits, gets a run of games and hits a bit of form like MOH, Garner, Waghorn, it may help us if we are looking to offload and may also increase his value. The same can be said of MOH. Any of our players performing well on loan can only be a good thing if our ultimate goal is to sell them on. With regard to Waghorn and Garner, their value has probably increased already but of course they are no longer our players.

All we need is Forrester to hit a wee purple patch, maybe even grab an FA Cup goal and suddenly some stupid English team might be willing to part with a few quid..............

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Would prefer it was permanent but at least he can run down his contract away from the team and with someone else paying towards his wages - out of sight out of mind! 

Agreed 100% while I can understand wanting to get some kind of financial return on these players, they have served their purpose. Some have shown to have potential if'n they could just get their act together, others have shown their limit to be the Championship. They have earned their place in our history and I am sure they will understand......in time......that their best efforts just weren't good enough to continue wearing the Famous Royal Blue of The Most Successful Football Club in the world The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.......... for those not ITK!

Forget them, move on, they are not part of the solution, concentrate on what matters.

Maybe, just maybe, being away in some English backwater might be the smelling salts wee Hazza needs to wake up and realise that an opportunity at a club like the Rangers only comes once in a lifetime. Usually when players are loaned out they tend not to come back, but there is hope he could realise his potential. Forgive me for the example, but just look over at the enemy and see Tom Rogic. Guy was out on loan, couldn't get a game and was subbed after 50/60 minutes every game. Now he's one of their key players. Come on wee man, time to realise what you've still got as a chance.