"Harry Forrester left the club"

Falkirk bear

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

More chance of stokes signing and getting a game for us than forrester if miller got injured.

that's still not addressing the lack of goal scorers we have.

Forrester may not be flavour of the month but he looked like he could score a few if he screwed the nut. The current new signings look like they'll be serving me at Nandos next year.

wouldn't surprise me if he brings naismith in now.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There was a lot of scaremonger at the end of the season that wee Pedro would never be able to offload a lot of these players. Well fair play, he has offloaded everybody he wanted to, which is no mean feat. He must be a right wee bastard

Agreed.

Hopefully the Board have played their part too and continue backing Pedro with the freed up salaries in the remainder of the transfer window.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I've said before that Pedro is looking at midfielders to score goals - much like Warburton. Currently - we don't have the midfield players to do this (from what i've seen), we don't have any attackers and our defence is still a shambles.

If Forrester goes and we're left with what we currently have to produce goals from midfield then we're looking at a very few goals being scored.

Seem to remember Dorrans scoring two very recently. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Forrester may not be flavour of the month but he looked like he could score a few if he screwed the nut. The current new signings look like they'll be serving me at Nandos next year.

Thing is he had been here for 18 months or so, so how long would we have been waiting for him to knuckle down and realise what he had here? We would have been waiting forever and right thing to do is sell him

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

It's not addressing the goal scoring, but neither is him leaving affecting it.

For whatever reason his only contribution this season has been to collect a salary. Him going affects that and that alone.

If he stayed or left, we still need.another forward and left wide player..

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Thing is he had been here for 18 months or so, so how long would we have been waiting for him to knuckle down and realise what he had here? We would have been waiting forever and right thing to do is sell him

agreed - but we should be bringing in more attacking options rather than another midfielder.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

agreed - but we should be bringing in more attacking options rather than another midfielder.

Definitely. Think we have enough numbers in midfield (certainly centrally) , and would like to see another attached and probably a left sided winger \ wingback

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Agreed.

Hopefully the Board have played their part too and continue backing Pedro with the freed up salaries in the remainder of the transfer window.

Before end Aug, fancy Walker, Moult & McLean to add value to our squad.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

he just reminded me of loads of lads you saw at school that had all the ability in the world, but then fall away for one reason or another.

Played with a few brilliant players, none made it. Hell in this wacky world of Scottish fitba the ones that did go Pro were worse than me. Harry is wasting his talent sadly.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There was a lot of scaremonger at the end of the season that wee Pedro would never be able to offload a lot of these players. Well fair play, he has offloaded everybody he wanted to, which is no mean feat. He must be a right wee bastard

Sometimes offloading is a lot harder than recruiting, especially when what you are trying to get rid of isn't quality so I agree PC has done a really good job in that respect.

Not a good player at all IMO, and not just because of attitude. Made bad decisions, control and passing often piss poor, greedy so and so. Had occasional moments but more often than not was completely ineffective.

Best wishes to him. I hope he can find a way to have a decent career, but I'm glad it'll be elsewhere that he's doing that.

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Coming fae the guy who wants us to make a signing based on a hunch he has that a certain player will get injured :lol: 

your happy to have limited options in an already depleted squad and see us get fucked over this season again, says it all about you Francis. maybe concentrate on your unemployment.

all it'll take is a few 0-0 draws because we can't score worth a fuck with what we have and we're facing 3rd/4th but aye you carry on wi your UVF avatar and believing everythings ok with the demolition job pedros carrying out, we did score a fuckload against Dunfermline after all.......