"Harry Forrester left the club"

Falkirk bear

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

There was a lot of scaremonger at the end of the season that wee Pedro would never be able to offload a lot of these players. Well fair play, he has offloaded everybody he wanted to, which is no mean feat. He must be a right wee bastard

Ever get the feeling with Pedro that he is trying to say the right things; nice, repectful, using phrases to keep the support on board in front of the camara, but behind closed doors he is a demanding and ruthless.

I get that feeling about him and it makes me happy.:thumbup:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Ever get the feeling with Pedro that he is trying to say the right things; nice, repectful, using phrases to keep the support on board in front of the camara, but behind closed doors he is a demanding and ruthless.

I get that feeling about him and it makes me happy.:thumbup:

I think he demands a lot behind closed doors.  Tavernier certainly gets his ear bashed when we shoot towards the broomy!   Just hope the guy isn't trying to put too much info into the players in one go.  There's parts in games where you think "what an improvement " and others which look like the game is getting away from us

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

I think he demands a lot behind closed doors.  Tavernier certainly gets his ear bashed when we shoot towards the broomy!   Just hope the guy isn't trying to put too much info into the players in one go.  There's parts in games where you think "what an improvement " and others which look like the game is getting away from us

He must have a loud voice to bash tavernier's ear when we're shooting towards the broomloan? 

39 minutes ago, TaysideBear said:

Him not passing to Dodoo was it for me. No coming back from that. 

Too fond of the sunbeds and trying to look like a fucking popstar when he should have been knuckling down and training hard tells it all really

A talented waster

you do know he is of mixed-race don't you? probably never been near a sunbed in his life ffs 

i just get that feeling he is trying to buy a bit of good will from the support (we are the people) by trying to say the right things in public; as he is sheding the unrequered and trying to bring in better quailty in a rush. I think he knows the standards expected and is trying to get something in place to build on but he also knows we are unrealistic at times and demand sucess now with no excuses. He also knows moving that many people out and replacing them with better players takes time as it causes disruption. He appears to me to be focused on one thing above all others; the right attitude in players. As Harry Forrester proves you can have skill but the attitude is all important.

I have been satisfied with how Pedro has moved players on and who he has brought in. He /We need them to bed down, settle in and produce on the field of play. I think we will see others coming in but Pedro like to play things close to his chest, I like that also.

I think things are shaping up but we have not seen anything like the finnished product yet, i am hopeful and think Perdo may have a bit of the Jock Wallace about him.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

that's been the problem, folks thinking he's a wee flash bastard because of his appearance and not much else .... 

Yeah i would agree with you to an extent mate, i do think he had enough talent and game time to show his abilities though and he fell short

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That's

Waggy

Garner

Kiernan

Forrester

Hill

senderos

Halliday

McKay

MOH

The management team have done a fantastic job this summer shifting the deadwood outstanding work

And add in Matt Crooks. and Matt Gilks, Hyndman and Toral and we have 13 players gone from the end of last season.  (I know that 2 are only away on loan but I expect them to be gone permanently and not play for RFC again.)

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

And add in Matt Crooks. and Matt Gilks, Hyndman and Toral and we have 13 players gone from the end of last season.  (I know that 2 are only away on loan but I expect them to be gone permanently and not play for RFC again.)

kinda gives a bit of perspective with regards to being patient with the influx of newbies, seeing this laid out like that.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

kinda gives a bit of perspective with regards to being patient with the influx of newbies, seeing this laid out like that.

Alves, Jack, Dorrans, Cardoso, Candeias, Morelos, Pena, Herrera and Dalcio have come in.  9 new players is a lot to expect to start off as a well-oiled unit.  Having said that, they are professional footballers and it really shouldn't take too long to get to know each other's styles especially with full-time training.

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Need to drop back to 12, with Gilks obviously leaving earlier in January

Just goes to show how awful MWs signings were that we had to get rid of 12 of them since the end of last season. The majority of them had only been at the club for 18 months or less as well.

Good luck Nottingham Forest you'll need it.

good riddance if true

the type of player we should be avoiding - successful rangers sides have always been hardworking in the extreme and ruthless - forrester is not this

also - it's nice to see fans chatting about something other than bad decisions and statements

is that really what we've become now, blaming everything on refereeing decisions?

always cheated - never defeated? sound familiar? i've been baffled by it all - that's why i've not commented until now.

we need the right players, the right attitude and the right management to be a success - not the right refereeing decisions to go our way - that is a loser mentality.

we should be aiming to win regardless of a ton of decisions going against us - it's that simple

the long list of players now gone from our club being replaced with the correct type of player, with the same uncompromising mentality will help us no end - i just hope these players have what it takes and that pedro knows what he is doing.

bye bye forrester, completely uninspiring in a blue jersey