Our club is a joke

deco19761

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its like when we signed kranjcar. because of money we have to take a chance to land something special (didnt work out with him). anyway thats the attitude with him. thats why. we cant go and sign ronald de boar or ricksen no more. its not so bad as it sounds. they do it to. like gordon who was injured all the time. theres no money no more.

the thing is tho we shouldnt be doing that with the manager. no need to take a chance there to get like someone well special at this time who nobody else nose about. what we should do is just get someone v v solid in who can get best out of what we have which means second plus cup run. guys who can deliver that are like tommy right at stjohnstone. he could come and get the best out of our players and make us second and a cup run.

and the thing is its not forever. just need to be stable and solid and strong and not weak like this unorganised and that. we can be a good club for a while a safe club then get things stable then get a real good manager in in 4 or 5 yrs or whatever.

will get slagged but its true.

17 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Not really to be honest with you mate. Just cannot see a way out of this shambolic mess.  ..it's a fucking nightmare from top to bottom. 

Just can't see a way out. 

Check out the Hemlock Society website they may be able to suggest a way out.

15 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

its like when we signed kranjcar. because of money we have to take a chance to land something special (didnt work out with him). anyway thats the attitude with him. thats why. we cant go and sign ronald de boar or ricksen no more. its not so bad as it sounds. they do it to. like gordon who was injured all the time. theres no money no more.

the thing is tho we shouldnt be doing that with the manager. no need to take a chance there to get like someone well special at this time who nobody else nose about. what we should do is just get someone v v solid in who can get best out of what we have which means second plus cup run. guys who can deliver that are like tommy right at stjohnstone. he could come and get the best out of our players and make us second and a cup run.

and the thing is its not forever. just need to be stable and solid and strong and not weak like this unorganised and that. we can be a good club for a while a safe club then get things stable then get a real good manager in in 4 or 5 yrs or whatever.

will get slagged but its true.

No offence mate, but I was kinda struggling with this. I got what you meant at the end. How do you define strong and stable though? I just don't think our support would tolerate being second for the 4 or 5 years you've mentioned. Our Managers barley 4 or 5 months, before there's severe pressure on them to deliver (rightly so), so being second and an odd cup run in the hope that we "come good in the end", would go down like a lead balloon with the majority of bears.   

Just now, Truth_is_out_there said:

No offence mate, but I was kinda struggling with this. I got what you meant at the end. How do you define strong and stable though? I just don't think our support would tolerate being second for the 4 or 5 years you've mentioned. Our Managers barley 4 or 5 months, before there's severe pressure on them to deliver (rightly so), so being second and an odd cup run in the hope that we "come good in the end", would go down like a lead balloon with the majority of bears.   

your right mate our fans wont like it at all. but the thing is if we keep trying to find gems in secret that nobody nose about we could rly end up with this 3 more times. i cant stand it. i dont mind being second right now. i no i will get murdered for that but im just being honest. i just dont want to feel embarrassed and sad about the team

what i mean by strong stable is like - organised bplayers who no what they are doing who are really fit and work really hard. straight forwards tactics the players can for sure buy into like pressing fighting chasing. guys in the stand love this stuff. fighting. h onest.  all that.  instead of clever clver. instead of tactical visions & that.

if our playres this team right now no additions are organised real fit believe in a manager telling them simple things we could be something 2 be proud of again i feel. ok timing the punt on soemething else would be hard to get right i know that. but i just think get tommy right in and hell get those players working hard and organised and like not a shambles. and he wont pick players cos of politics or dressing room. get a team out there that can be organised and win as many points as possible. proud fighting for the shirt being positive but not clever. just being like strong for each other.

im n ot very good at typing or explaingin so i shouldnt make posts like this but its rly how i feel. just want to feel proud of the team on match day again mate. that will do me for now. your right about guys flipping out if were not champions. but thats not me.

See if I have fish on Friday . Am I acting all taig like .

This obsession with comparing ourselves to the beggars behaviour  has to stop .

The banners are ok with me .

The place needed a make over . It got one on the cheap .

Having said that . The place needs gutted of KING AND MURRAY .

Until this happens .Our club goes from one fuck up to another .

And the only people who suffer are your amazing fans

18 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

your right mate our fans wont like it at all. but the thing is if we keep trying to find gems in secret that nobody nose about we could rly end up with this 3 more times. i cant stand it. i dont mind being second right now. i no i will get murdered for that but im just being honest. i just dont want to feel embarrassed and sad about the team

what i mean by strong stable is like - organised bplayers who no what they are doing who are really fit and work really hard. straight forwards tactics the players can for sure buy into like pressing fighting chasing. guys in the stand love this stuff. fighting. h onest.  all that.  instead of clever clver. instead of tactical visions & that.

if our playres this team right now no additions are organised real fit believe in a manager telling them simple things we could be something 2 be proud of again i feel. ok timing the punt on soemething else would be hard to get right i know that. but i just think get tommy right in and hell get those players working hard and organised and like not a shambles. and he wont pick players cos of politics or dressing room. get a team out there that can be organised and win as many points as possible. proud fighting for the shirt being positive but not clever. just being like strong for each other.

im n ot very good at typing or explaingin so i shouldnt make posts like this but its rly how i feel. just want to feel proud of the team on match day again mate. that will do me for now. your right about guys flipping out if were not champions. but thats not me.

No probs...it's a message board mate, so of course you should post, as your opinion is just as valid as everyone else's on here. As for the "hidden gems" that no one knows about? Well, I think we thought our last two managers were going to furnish our club with lots and lots of them, but that has not exactly went according to plan. I just don't have the kind of patience that your alluding to bud in your post, but fair play to you if you do! :tu:

18 hours ago, deco19761 said:

So as the title says above.... everything in our club is a fucking joke right now. I have not read too much of the shambolic display on the glass frontage/staircase but that really is one of the finAl nails in the coffin. (Am not giving in) 

When you sit back and actually look at how shambolic our club is from top to bottom,it really is a huge worry. 

1. Who made the final decision over the manager?

2. Why did we pursue dalcio etc so much Nd they are fucking hopeless? 

3. Why is niko still here? 

4. Why are we bringing out  pish away top (by all accounts )

5. And who the fuck mads . The decision to wrap our showcase stairwell in a fucking banner. ? This is not let's copy the fucking tims.  We are better than that. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. We are dropping out standards. 

Time and time again we are looking like idiots.  Our performances are pish. Our players don't have what it takes to cope under the pressure of playing for our club. The pressure ro perform on a weekly basis. 

We don't look for world beaters like Messi .. we are content with being able.to find a blue jersey.  Bring a ball down . Play a ten yard fucking pass. FFS how.hard is this shit.  

A fucking joke . That's what it has become.  

They smelly cunts could have us dead and buried if they spent money on a couple of centre half's a striker Nd a midfielder. No way back for.us..

It's a fucking joke. Just not posted in a bit cos.my heart is broke with these cunts.from king to Pedro.  

I don't know what the answer is, pay an extra 10 quid a month as I suggested from every season ticket holder .. cos we need a change.and we need it fast .probably spent 2 years money this year and we will have fuck all to shown for it again. 

Imagine struth,    wallace, Scott symon,mcleish smith and souness watching pricks put wraps on our stadium like a fucking cheap whore? ? Disgraceful .. absolutely disgraceful 

Quintessential British club

Setting the standard for dress code snd.conduct.  ? All but vanished

Sad sad sad  

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

Time of the month dear?

LOL

9 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

I fucking say. Referring to Rangers as a joke for any reason is fucking taig patter so far as I'm concerned any cunt calling us a that  can fuck off to the girodome any time they want 

Well said that man.:tu:

On 22/08/2017 at 0:06 AM, TicketyBoo72 said:

Our club never has or ever will be a joke.

The circus surrounding it is another thing though.

Unfortunately most of that is out of our control.

Glad someone has clarified that small point for the arseholes on here who use the term so loosely when referring to our great club. :tu:

48 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Glad someone has clarified that small point for the arseholes on here who use the term so loosely when referring to our great club. :tu:

You referring to fellow supporters as 'arseholes' because they don't agree with you is as bad as it gets.

I could say Taig like behaviour,but I won't.

17 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

We're about 5 years behind them. We're going to need to be patient if we want any chance of beating them any time soon. 

46 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

We're about 5 years behind them. We're going to need to be patient if we want any chance of beating them any time soon. 

Right in 5 years with a decent manager they could have up to another £150,000,000 in the bank by qualifying for CL. They've just booked £30,000,000 of that.

If we are 5 years behind them now how far do you think we will be behind them in 5 years? 10 Years? 15 years? To quote DK Rangers needs front loaded investment capital. He needs to put up or leave and I'm someone that thinks he's been the best leader we have had in the last 5 years. 

59 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

Right in 5 years with a decent manager they could have up to another £150,000,000 in the bank by qualifying for CL. They've just booked £30,000,000 of that.

If we are 5 years behind them now how far do you think we will be behind them in 5 years? 10 Years? 15 years? To quote DK Rangers needs front loaded investment capital. He needs to put up or leave and I'm someone that thinks he's been the best leader we have had in the last 5 years. 

They wouldn't have 150 million in the bank as their outgoings will be relatively high. But if they keep going the way they are, gradually building up their playing squad assets and continuing to get into the champions league, then they're going to continue to slowly move further and further away from us. This isn't any grand theories or that.

Leave to one side what happened to us over the last few years. Look at where they are, look at how long they took to achieve it, and look at how they managed it.

Think about where we are and the fact we dont have the finances to progress any quicker than them. If anything we'll progress more slowly than them. So we're years and years away. They're miles ahead. It's absolutely shite but the sooner we face up to the reality the sooner we can properly plan to get ourselves back to the top. 

1 hour ago, Coplandrear25 said:

You referring to fellow supporters as 'arseholes' because they don't agree with you is as bad as it gets.

I could say Taig like behaviour,but I won't.

Good for you, pity others can't show the same level of restraint. 

There are many ways to describe Rangers other than referring to us a joke club,  that's something I'd say is more akin to taig like behaviour...... so I will.

Maybe that's just me,  but there you go opinions vary. 

Also if you think that's "as bad as it gets" I'd say you've misjudged the tone of the forum.  "Fellow supporters" former players, managers, club officials etc are called far far worse on here on a daily basis...... It gets heated,  just ask BP9 or the Dude for example.  It just so happens one of my bugbears is listening to other Rangers fans use the same shite patter the smellys use when talking about Rangers. It sticks in the craw,  but like I say maybe that's just me. 

6 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

There are many ways to describe Rangers other than referring to us a joke club,  that's something I'd say is more akin to taig like behaviour...... so I will.

Also if you think that's "as bad as it gets" I'd say you've misjudged the tone of the forum.  "Fellow supporters" former players, managers, club officials etc are called far far worse on here on a daily basis...... It gets heated,  just ask BP9 or the Dude for example.  It just so happens one of my bugbears is listening to other Rangers fans use the same shite patter the smellys use when talking about Rangers. It sticks in the craw,  but like I say maybe that's just me. 

So you're in the handwringing department then being a fan of the dude and Bp9

That explains your attitude.?

59 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

There are some people on this forum who love to hate us, that is clear.

The only joke is the group of constant moaners that spout their total ignorance of football on here. 

Every club has a percentage of ignoramuses who believe they're god's gift, our lot congregate here with their ignorant pish. And they all 'like' each other's dumb comments :lol: