Our club is a joke

deco19761

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It sucks but it's the reality we now face we have a board who seem to have no idea how to run a Club this size and seem to be stumbling from one embarrassment to the next making us a laughing stock as they go.

Sucks? 

If your no american or 12 years old you shouldny be hitting out wi language like that.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm actually astounded that folk like you manage to get through a day without injuring yourself. 

So we are on a limitless transition period ?? Jesus fuckng wept. 

This board have been in charge for over 3 years and have changed the plans for the club going forward once already when their first pick as manager failed spectacularly, now this new one is looking like another pig in a poke. 

But you would rather compare me to a taig while our club lurches from shambles to shamlbies. Aye you've got us all sussed ya moron. ??

Thought as much. You were asked to explain your comments and unsurprisingly you haven't managed it so instead you just resort to chucking insults about like a spoiled wean. 

At no point have I defended this current board but in an earlier post you site the McCoist appointment as part of your argument,  an appointment that was made under a totally different regime ffs and I'm the moron? :lol:

Away back In yer box ya fucking moon man.  If you can't be arsed waiting for success to come back feel free to fuck off. It takes as long as it takes not even Rangers have that devine right. Some of us thought the good times would never end not so long ago and oh how we laughed while fenians were throwing themselves from the stands and attacking their own directors. 

If this current board continue to fuck up they will be ousted and hopefully replaced with people with the right credentials.  If you think you can speed up that process put you're energy into that instead of behaving like a Wee bitch. 

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Thought as much. You were asked to explain your comments and unsurprisingly you haven't managed it so instead you just resort to chucking insults about like a spoiled wean. 

At no point have I defended this current board but in an earlier post you site the McCoist appointment as part of your argument,  an appointment that was made under a totally different regime ffs and I'm the moron? :lol:

Away back In yer box ya fucking moon man.  If you can't be arsed waiting for success to come back feel free to fuck off. It takes as long as it takes not even Rangers have that devine right. Some of us thought the good times would never end not so long ago and oh how we laughed while fenians were throwing themselves from the stands and attacking their own directors. 

If this current board continue to fuck up they will be ousted and hopefully replaced with people with the right credentials.  If you think you can speed up that process put you're energy into that instead of behaving like a Wee bitch. 

Oh the irony of you moaning about chucking insults around. ??

Ive explained to you about your so called limitless transition period ?? (please no laughing at the back your hurt his feelings) 

Of course to finish your meandering nonsense you come out with the old favourite and accuse anyone of thinking we are going nowhere fast of not getting up of our arse and doing something. ??

Oh and just for the record I never mentioned The Gardener that was someone else ya fucking muppet. 

I hope I'm wrong but it feels like we are lost at sea adrift with no land in sight for hundreds of miles. Meanwhile the board will do their best impression of telling us they're successful thus far and this is all part of the plan. Honestly struggle with how they look at themselves in the mirror with their performances from calling boycotts against the old board to running the club like a game of FIFA Manager 14. I've met a few of the board. The sense of entitlement is strong. As long as they're wafting around the Blue Room they will be happy. King and his cohorts are only now realising how difficult it is to raise money for an Elite Football Club outside EFL. I hear Paul Murray is talking to anyone and everyone to try and get a big overseas investor? If true the issue he has is that he doesn't know how to sell us as an investment opportunity or have the charisma or set of financial contacts to do what Green did. Most of our support will never understand that Green the snake oil salesman pulled off a miracle raising £35m for RFC whilst he was here. We had one chance to take advantage of the money he raised and literally 4 months after our AIM flotation Walter and Malcolm kicked him out for personal reasons and to be fair people on the then board who I met said Green was starting to act like mental patient. According to Ian Hart who I spoke to back in 2014 his friend Mr Green was going to kick McCoist out and cut the player and player management budget from £10m to £5m. The minute the board i.e. Walter found out that his love child McCoist was going to be booted Green was shipped out with a handsome pay off. Green didn't care he was delighted carpet bagger that he is.

Completely unrelated does anyone believe the standard of football has increased since McCoist was kicked out? I don't. The Hearts game was almost unwatchable for me. Pointless possession - interesting tactics with Miller - we need a couple of midfield play makers. What was worse is that both Hearts and Hibs are amongst the weaker sides I've seen fielded by those clubs in the last decade and we still couldn't beat them. I don't see anyone in our squad capable of pulling strings during a game and if PC honestly believes Miller or no legs Niko is that player he's barking but to be fair PC comes across as a manager who doesn't know his best 1st XI which he should by now in my view. Also you can't play hybrid systems based on being expansive and aggressive going forward and whilst defending keeping shape without having the quality of player to execute plans. Unfortunately there is a direct correlation between how much a club pays in salaries and transfer fees and success on the pitch. Its not rocket science.

There's a hint PC/board but to make it happen you need to invest £30m-£50m front loaded to quote DK :) and invest it in a young squad of 24 players ( two in each position with a first team player and apprentice to keep him honest in each position) ;)

Without someone going large and investing their children's inheritance lol we aren't going to get anywhere and every year the smelly brigade will become stronger with £30m going straight to the balance sheet as cash at bank from CL as long as BR is there. Our only hope to break Celtics dominance is that BR is as ambitious as I think he is and gets an offer from a top 8 EPL club soon. Scary my hopes of stopping 10 in a row rely on BR leaving Celtic! Not us getting better!! Sign of the times!!!

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck off with your taig patter ya walloper. 

We are a joke from top to bottom being run by a bunch of fools, it's idiots like you that just sit there full of belief we have a right to be the best but happy to see us lurch from one shambles to another. 

Clear to see who initiated this wee spat so don't give us your pish about insults. A Selective memory as well as limited intelligence.......  hmmm not a good combination for somebody so far up his own arse. 

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

Clear to see who initiated this wee spat so don't give us your pish about insults. A Selective memory as well as limited intelligence.......  hmmm not a good combination for somebody so far up his own arse. 

It was me who mentioned McCoist.

Let me get this right....Your transition period starts and stops with every different regime?

Fuck me,I hope this board get it right then or we will be transitioning for ever.

We'll continue to stumble from one bad manager to another as any manger coming in has to use the shite Pedro's bought. There's no more money and there doesn't appear to be any end in sight with regard to the ongoing NOMAD issues.

We need investment and i can't see any signs that the board are tackling this.

Ultimately they have to go.

10 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

?? I shall leave you to howl at the moon. 

Enjoy the transition period, remember to let us know when it's actually over and we can expect Rangers to actual play like Rangers. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? I shall leave you to howl at the moon. 

Enjoy the transition period, remember to let us know when it's actually over and we can expect Rangers to actual play like Rangers. ??

Thank fk for that I thought you were going to bore me all afternoon :tu:

4 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

I fucking say. Referring to Rangers as a joke for any reason is fucking taig patter so far as I'm concerned any cunt calling us a that  can fuck off to the girodome any time they want 

I think you will find that was your first post to me. I would say comparing a Bear to a taig and being called a cunt would come under insulting. 

Have a nice day bawbag. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think you will find that was your first post to me. I would say comparing a Bear to a taig and being called a cunt would come under insulting. 

Have a nice day bawbag. ??

You still here? Thought I told you to go fk your mother :lol:

46 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

You leave Sydney out of this!:UK:

Completely understand the OP's frustration.

Unfortunately it's become a clusterfuck of a thread with good bears squabbling over fuck all.

Going through a "transitional period" is all well and good but the transitional period has become a period of clueless floundering where we are making FUCK ALL progress and where there is NO SIGN that we are taking sensible steps to change the situation. King has had the reigns since March 2015 and we should be in a MUCH better position than we currently are.

We're Rangers and, when we're not on top, we should be rising up to reclaim top. We've got every fucking right to demand results from this Rangers board.

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Caixinha, according to the figures we're reading of, has been backed in the transfer market this summer. Ashley didn't afford us that.

Regardless, the money we've spent this summer has been invested in utter shite.

I'm trying not to appear to be backing King here, but I'd rather him than Ashley. If King has an agenda, at least he's hiding it.

It matters not whether it's King or Ashley. No one should be near a club of our stature and size if they do not have the financial muscle or business acumen to make the investment to take us straight back where we belong. Of them all, King knows that better than most.

From the financial constraints that we work under, King has released a few quid, but it is sadly nowhere near what we need to make a sustainable challenge to THEM. It is clear the current board just simply lack the ambition to take us back where we belong. They may not be skint but they are just not prepared to make that leap of faith, that risk in investing the funds required to do it in fear of failure. At this juncture, the problem is of course there is only one team who stand alone in this league, so there is little chance of anyone else inflicting damage on them and it's all really left down to us, but sadly we are just not in the position to do so in the near future or in the longer term with this board.

The answer is no answer, because there is no other board to step in. We might just get a better manager, but at best this would get us a better second, but second is just not good enough. If we end up being second this season, are we really going to be satisfied with that? We demand more as a support and rightly and proudly so. All points on the compass point to the board and it's nothing personal about King or any of them. They just need to realise exactly what this institution means and do the right thing by it.

16 hours ago, deco19761 said:

So as the title says above.... everything in our club is a fucking joke right now. I have not read too much of the shambolic display on the glass frontage/staircase but that really is one of the finAl nails in the coffin. (Am not giving in) 

When you sit back and actually look at how shambolic our club is from top to bottom,it really is a huge worry. 

1. Who made the final decision over the manager?

2. Why did we pursue dalcio etc so much Nd they are fucking hopeless? 

3. Why is niko still here? 

4. Why are we bringing out  pish away top (by all accounts )

5. And who the fuck mads . The decision to wrap our showcase stairwell in a fucking banner. ? This is not let's copy the fucking tims.  We are better than that. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. We are dropping out standards. 

Time and time again we are looking like idiots.  Our performances are pish. Our players don't have what it takes to cope under the pressure of playing for our club. The pressure ro perform on a weekly basis. 

We don't look for world beaters like Messi .. we are content with being able.to find a blue jersey.  Bring a ball down . Play a ten yard fucking pass. FFS how.hard is this shit.  

A fucking joke . That's what it has become.  

They smelly cunts could have us dead and buried if they spent money on a couple of centre half's a striker Nd a midfielder. No way back for.us..

It's a fucking joke. Just not posted in a bit cos.my heart is broke with these cunts.from king to Pedro.  

I don't know what the answer is, pay an extra 10 quid a month as I suggested from every season ticket holder .. cos we need a change.and we need it fast .probably spent 2 years money this year and we will have fuck all to shown for it again. 

Imagine struth,    wallace, Scott symon,mcleish smith and souness watching pricks put wraps on our stadium like a fucking cheap whore? ? Disgraceful .. absolutely disgraceful 

Quintessential British club

Setting the standard for dress code snd.conduct.  ? All but vanished

Sad sad sad  

a bit ranty but I share your frustration!

Where to start?  David Murray was bad fucking news. Craig Whyte too.  Charles Green and his mob, more bad news.  On the footballing front, McCoist was the disaster that we've not recovered from. Instead of building a squad of talented youngsters and progressing through the leagues, adding a few each season, whilst not breaking the bank on experienced diddies, could and should have left us with a strong core of talent and when we hit the top league THAT was the time to speculate on bringing in relatively expensive, experienced players to fill the gaps.

What we've had is rebuild after rebuild and there's only so much you can do with very limited funds.

The current boardroom, who the fuck knows what's going on there. King is and always has been a shifty character and shifty characters don't like prying eyes on their business so we're kept in the dark and fed shit.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I see so many posters saying that we don't have a divine right to win but, strangely, I've never seen anyone claim that we do have a divine right to win.

The " when we're back where we belong at the top of the league" is that in a nutshell.  This is sport and generally speaking you belong where you finish.