• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am inclined to agree with the OP.

I'm never one for sack the manager pish but I'm not sure he's good enough 

I believe he's very likeable and a decent guy but in my opinion at this stage in our comeback we needed someone who knew the club and how important stopping the paedos was .. don't get me wrong alves cardosso morrelos candeias dorrans and jack ate all very good signings . That is why the buck stops at Pedro as to why were out of Europe and 6th in the league even though it's only 3 games . .

We need 9 out of 9 and 3 convincing wins in the next 3 or I feel Pedro could be gone  before we face the deodorant Dodgers next month .

8 hours ago, TicketyBoo72 said:

Our club never has or ever will be a joke.

The circus surrounding it is another thing though.

Unfortunately most of that is out of our control.

Says who??

We are only as good as the people running the club and at the moment we are in the hands of complete fucking cunts, who haven't a clue what hell they are doing. 

Bits of the club are a shambles, but none are as bad as is made out in the horrendous OP. 

We're obviously weaker than before 2012, but I think some remember those days as a eutopia of successful football. When in fact we had plenty of diddies, European embarrassments and questionable board level decisions. 

We're not where we need to be, but we're not a joke either. 

1 hour ago, wullyRFC said:

This is what happens when you back people like King into the club. And some still back him and his board no wonder the clubs in the state it is.

As opposed to what? Mike Ashley?

We're complaining about those horrific banners around the glass staircases, but Ashley made motions to rename Ibrox the 'Sports Direct Arena'. I know what I'd prefer.

In addition, he made strategic appointments at board level in order to approve contracts that resulted in being the only professional football club on the planet who's own strips were fucking them over.

It's one thing after another, a lesser of the two evils scenario and I wholehearedly agree with the OP.

We're a fucking mess and an absolute laughing stock, from top-to-bottom. We have been since 2012 and it's torture, from every single angle.

9 hours ago, stevemac said:

If your wife gave you a blowjob then let you stick it in her arse would you still complain that she didn't cook your tea?

Christ, look back 4 years ago and look at now. Short fucking memories

Who the fuck shags their wife?!

8 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

As opposed to what? Mike Ashley?

We're complaining about those horrific banners around the glass staircases, but Ashley made motions to rename Ibrox the 'Sports Direct Arena'. I know what I'd prefer.

In addition, he made strategic appointments at board level in order to approve contracts that resulted in being the only professional football club on the planet who's own strips were fucking them over.

It's one thing after another, a lesser of the two evils scenario and I wholehearedly agree with the OP.

We're a fucking mess and an absolute laughing stock, from top-to-bottom. We have been since 2012 and it's torture, from every single angle.

Mike Ashley got in because King does have any money and the fans helped by backing his boycott. Kings an absolute cancer to the club.

9 hours ago, stevemac said:

If your wife gave you a blowjob then let you stick it in her arse would you still complain that she didn't cook your tea?

Christ, look back 4 years ago and look at now. Short fucking memories

Fuck up steve

44 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Says who??

We are only as good as the people running the club and at the moment we are in the hands of complete fucking cunts, who haven't a clue what hell they are doing. 

I fucking say. Referring to Rangers as a joke for any reason is fucking taig patter so far as I'm concerned any cunt calling us a that  can fuck off to the girodome any time they want 

45 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we sack the manager then cross our fingers that the cunts making the decisions manage to get it right the next time, when they have made a total fuckup of things from the word go. 

The only caveat to that is that you would expect Allen to have a prominent role in the recruitment process of the next manager.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Mike Ashley got in because King does have any money and the fans helped by backing his boycott. Kings an absolute cancer to the club.

I'm not disputing that King is questionable, but he wasn't "backed into the club" ahead of more stellar candidates and certainly not ahead of our existing fearless leader.

Ashley's commitment to us can be highlighted by his attempt at pulling the wool over our eyes when, what with him being unwilling to invest any money into us, he punted five youngsters from Newcastle up on loan during the last day of the transfer window.

Who was before him? Craig Mather? The board appointment equivalent to giving Pat Fenlon the Man United job. Craig Mather was probably the manager of a Subway branch before us.

It's been shite-after-shite, probably including King, but as I said, he's the lesser of the many evils.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The only caveat to that is that you would expect Allen to have a prominent role in the recruitment process of the next manager.

He should be the only guy holding the interviews. But I seriously doubt some of the egos in that boardroom will allow that to happen. 

1 hour ago, wullyRFC said:

This is what happens when you back people like King into the club. And some still back him and his board no wonder the clubs in the state it is.

It's not like there's ever been a single genuine alternative. King was the lesser of two evils with him and Ashley. 

It's not like there's a list of alternative owners / investors that we're battering away. 

5 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

I fucking say. Referring to Rangers as a joke for any reason is fucking taig patter so far as I'm concerned any cunt calling us a that  can fuck off to the girodome any time they want 

Fuck off with your taig patter ya walloper. 

We are a joke from top to bottom being run by a bunch of fools, it's idiots like you that just sit there full of belief we have a right to be the best but happy to see us lurch from one shambles to another. 

7 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm not disputing that King is questionable, but he wasn't "backed into the club" ahead of more stellar candidates and certainly not ahead of our existing fearless leader.

Ashley's commitment to us can be highlighted by his attempt at pulling the wool over our eyes when, what with him being unwilling to invest any money into us, he punted five youngsters from Newcastle up on loan during the last day of the transfer window.

Who was before him? Craig Mather? The board appointment equivalent to giving Pat Fenlon the Man United job. Craig Mather was probably the manager of a Subway branch before us.

It's been shite-after-shite, probably including King, but as I said, he's the lesser of the many evils.

Exactly the same as King.

So many pussys in the Rangers support these days it's embarrassing.  Aw we cannae beat Hibs, aw we cannae beat Hearts, aw the strips are shite, aw the leagues over after three games, aw the banners are shite, aw the board are shite, etc etc etc.  If your no up for the reality of where we are and the constant attacks we're still receiving and get behind the team/manager then your adding no value and would be better just bolting.  Yer negativity is negging me out ???