Our club is a joke

deco19761

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Exactly the same as King.

Caixinha, according to the figures we're reading of, has been backed in the transfer market this summer. Ashley didn't afford us that.

Regardless, the money we've spent this summer has been invested in utter shite.

I'm trying not to appear to be backing King here, but I'd rather him than Ashley. If King has an agenda, at least he's hiding it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Caixinha, according to the figures we're reading of, has been backed in the transfer market this summer. Ashley didn't afford us that.

Regardless, the money we've spent this summer has been invested in utter shite.

I'm trying not to appear to be backing King here, but I'd rather him than Ashley. If King has an agenda, at least he's hiding it.

The money spent will have come from the sales of other players a d the fans ST money nothing to do with King investing. Ashley put money ito the club to keep it affloat whil King wanted in the back door cheap and didn't put his money where his mouth is.

It's not about backing one or the other I equally don't want either of them anywhere near our club we won't progress with either of them at the club. 1 down 1 to go.

4 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

So many pussys in the Rangers support these days it's embarrassing.  Aw we cannae beat Hibs, aw we cannae beat Hearts, aw the strips are shite, aw the leagues over after three games, aw the banners are shite, aw the board are shite, etc etc etc.  If your no up for the reality of where we are and the constant attacks we're still receiving and get behind the team/manager then your adding no value and would be better just bolting.  Yer negativity is negging me out ???

Tell me who from inside Ibrox is battling those constant attacks? Tell me who inside Ibrox is trying to get investment into the club? 

We were told nothing could happen until the SD deal was sorted we had historic issues. Well they are all gone so what the fuck is happening, except horrendous banners going up all over our great stadium. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck off with your taig patter ya walloper. 

We are a joke from top to bottom being run by a bunch of fools, it's idiots like you that just sit there full of belief we have a right to be the best but happy to see us lurch from one shambles to another. 

Who you calling a fucking walloper ya jumped up wee prick. 

The club is in a transition period so fuck ups like the present situation were highly likely to anybody with a brain. We are  clearly not operating from a position of strength, that's got to be built up over a period of years. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it so only you can tell us where you get that idea from ya fucking imbecile. 

34 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Infact King has told more lies than ashley ever did but don't let that get in the way of a good old MA bashing.

If you are talking about lies regarding Rangers then that wouldn't be difficult, has Ashley ever spoken publically about his involvement with Rangers?

He has sold his shares now anyway so no point discussing him imo

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have morphed in the filth in their darkest days jumping from one manager to the next being run by idiots and cowards it's what most knew would happen on here so no real surprise.

Was going to post this myself but couldn't bring myself to type it out. 

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If you are talking about lies regarding Rangers then that wouldn't be difficult, has Ashley ever spoken publically about his involvement with Rangers?

He has sold his shares now anyway so no point discussing him imo

Tbf I didn't bring MA into it but you're right 

21 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Who you calling a fucking walloper ya jumped up wee prick. 

The club is in a transition period so fuck ups like the present situation were highly likely to anybody with a brain. We are  clearly not operating from a position of strength, that's got to be built up over a period of years. That doesn't mean I'm happy about it so only you can tell us where you get that idea from ya fucking imbecile. 

You ya fucking prick. 

Transition period ?? we have had the current board for 3 years ya fool.

When does the transition period end?? 

We are a shambles and if you can't see that because you have your head so far up your own arse or Kings that's your fault. 

20 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Was going to post this myself but couldn't bring myself to type it out. 

It sucks but it's the reality we now face we have a board who seem to have no idea how to run a Club this size and seem to be stumbling from one embarrassment to the next making us a laughing stock as they go.

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

ITs doing my fuc. Ing nut in to m8 place Is a fuc. Ing shambles the now. Hope fully get ourselves sorted soon. ?

Your random uppercase lettering is systematic of what's wrong with our Club.

Buy a new phone instead of patching it up with a cheap cover you bought from Amazon.

:anger:

17 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Tbf I didn't bring MA into it but you're right 

We can't keep using him as the bogeyman.

No doubting the damage his involvement caused us but the board has rid us of his influence that they claimed were hindering them, no excuses now.

when you have been hit as hard as we have further poor decisions (on or off field) - even relatively small ones - are magnified, because there is no longer any wiggle room. To use a tennis metaphor - I feel sometimes like we are always playing at match point down, where the pressure is always on,  there is no room for error and you're hoping the other guy makes a cunt of it.

Our start to this season is a great example of this - right on the back foot - not because we are playing particularly poorly, but because we keep making poor decisions.

11 hours ago, deco19761 said:

So as the title says above.... everything in our club is a fucking joke right now. I have not read too much of the shambolic display on the glass frontage/staircase but that really is one of the finAl nails in the coffin. (Am not giving in) 

When you sit back and actually look at how shambolic our club is from top to bottom,it really is a huge worry. 

1. Who made the final decision over the manager?

2. Why did we pursue dalcio etc so much Nd they are fucking hopeless? 

3. Why is niko still here? 

4. Why are we bringing out  pish away top (by all accounts )

5. And who the fuck mads . The decision to wrap our showcase stairwell in a fucking banner. ? This is not let's copy the fucking tims.  We are better than that. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. We are dropping out standards. 

Time and time again we are looking like idiots.  Our performances are pish. Our players don't have what it takes to cope under the pressure of playing for our club. The pressure ro perform on a weekly basis. 

We don't look for world beaters like Messi .. we are content with being able.to find a blue jersey.  Bring a ball down . Play a ten yard fucking pass. FFS how.hard is this shit.  

A fucking joke . That's what it has become.  

They smelly cunts could have us dead and buried if they spent money on a couple of centre half's a striker Nd a midfielder. No way back for.us..

It's a fucking joke. Just not posted in a bit cos.my heart is broke with these cunts.from king to Pedro.  

I don't know what the answer is, pay an extra 10 quid a month as I suggested from every season ticket holder .. cos we need a change.and we need it fast .probably spent 2 years money this year and we will have fuck all to shown for it again. 

Imagine struth,    wallace, Scott symon,mcleish smith and souness watching pricks put wraps on our stadium like a fucking cheap whore? ? Disgraceful .. absolutely disgraceful 

Quintessential British club

Setting the standard for dress code snd.conduct.  ? All but vanished

Sad sad sad  

The club cant afford to carry out the neccesary repairwork required to the staircase, and other parts of the stadium. The cost runs into tens of millions. 

That said, neither can celtic. Hence why were seeing these ridiculous banners.

I think this is last chance saloon for the board and they're all in with PC. Can't judge him on one European outing and three League games. Having said that if this pish continues ST sales will fall next year. We wanted this and with King the vociferous minority made it impossible for the previous boards to stay or even function. What happened to the Sons of Struth? Enjoying the Blue Room like the rest of the board and skint as fuck living on ST income then papering over the cracks Nov - April with drip fed loans. Same old same old.

47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You ya fucking prick. 

Transition period ?? we have had the current board for 3 years ya fool.

When does the transition period end?? 

We are a shambles and if you can't see that because you have your head so far up your own arse or Kings that's your fault. 

You really are fucking dense aren't you. Rangers belong on top in this country that's been the way of it for since the beginning. Currently circumstances dictate we're behind the taigs therefore we're in a transition period however long it takes ya fucking clown. No matter who followed the Ashley parasites they had their work cut out for them due to the absolute state we were in.  It was never going to happen overnight other than in the tiny minds of wankers like you. 

My allegiance is to Rangers not King so again you can maybe enlighten us to why exactly you think my head is up his arse? This should be good. Come on then ya fucking banger let's hear it. 

11 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

You really are fucking dense aren't you. Rangers belong on top in this country that's been the way of it for since the beginning. Currently circumstances dictate we're behind the taigs therefore we're in a transition period however long it takes ya fucking clown. No matter who followed the Ashley parasites they had their work cut out for them due to the absolute state we were in.  It was never going to happen overnight other than in the tiny minds of wankers like you. 

My allegiance is to Rangers not King so again you can maybe enlighten us to why exactly you think my head is up his arse? This should be good. Come on then ya fucking banger let's hear it. 

You're the clown pal.Transition periods don't have a limitless time scale.We can't afford to stumble on for years to get it right and stumbling is what we are doing.

We never learned our lesson after the McCoist debacle and took the cheap option,manager wise, twice.

If you want to push your 'transition period shite'then we have been in transition since McCoist.

Open your eyes mate,the fans will only stand  being taken for mugs for so long.

It all comes down to money.

On the pitch we need a quality team and that costs. We would like a top drawer manager to run the team, that costs. Pedro is here and has brought in a few quality players but we need more throughout the team that is obvious to everone.

Off the pitch is where the real problems are, but we are rid of MA who was draining the club of money. We have suffered over the last 5 to 6 years by opportunists who have drained our club of cash and setting us further back in our recovery. Right from the start of the 3rd Division McCoist squandered millions that we will never get back and his managership finacially damaged us badly. King and the board are putting the money we generate back in and have given loans to help over the deficients. We have no one that I can see who is going to come in with a pile of cash to immediately fix us financially. So, we are where we are.

We are now trying to build up some kind of financial momentum to be able to fix all the things that the other posters have stated but it will take time, as we do not have the cash to fix it all at once. We as a support can chose to ignore reality and demand that Rangers should be in the same state they were 10 or 20 years ago; or we can accept the situation and back the club, question the financial decisions to make sure ever pound is used to the maximum and hope for our financial strength to return as quickly as possible.

52 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

I'm actually astounded that folk like you manage to get through a day without injuring yourself. 

So we are on a limitless transition period ?? Jesus fuckng wept. 

This board have been in charge for over 3 years and have changed the plans for the club going forward once already when their first pick as manager failed spectacularly, now this new one is looking like another pig in a poke. 

But you would rather compare me to a taig while our club lurches from shambles to shamlbies. Aye you've got us all sussed ya moron. ??