"The Fans Will Be Happy. The Fans Will Be Very Happy."

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

We've signed eleven players and I think that every one of them that's had a fair amount of game time gets pass marks so far. Juries out on Dalcio and Pena but the rest look up to snuff so far imo.

Agree with what you've said there. Dalcio and Pena have barely kicked a ball for us and could still come good as well.  We've moved on most of the deadwood and brought in almost an entirely new team.  I think Pedro has done a solid job of it.  

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:duh: Ridiculous last few weeks of the window given what was needed. A real damp squib. We will be lucky not to be 20 points behind celtic come the next window. 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:duh: Ridiculous last few weeks of the window given what was needed. A real damp squib. We will be lucky not to be 20 points behind celtic come the next window. 

We did our business early and the players have settled IN not too bad, yes a couple would have been nice but signing players on the last day to make headlines ISnt what we want as we have had too many kneejerk signings and hopefully have learnec. However we still have 90 mins

Well I have up until now been behind Caixinha and hesitant to criticise. However if there are no more incoming transfers and we have just weakened the squad by loaning out Dodoo without a plan to replace him I am raging with both him and Allen.

A front line of Morelos Herrera Miller and Hardie. Heaven forbid.

At least Walker would give us an option on the left but it seems we are still squabbling stubbornly over pennies. It's a joke.

Not a good impression Mr Allen

5 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

Well I have up until now been behind Caixinha and hesitant to criticise. However if there are no more incoming transfers and we have just weakened the squad by loaning out Dodoo without a plan to replace him I am raging with both him and Allen.

At least Walker would give us an option on the left but it seems we are still squabbling stubbornly over pennies. It's a joke.

Apparently Suarez didn't want to sign for us.

1 minute ago, djwyc14 said:

Why does Walker seem to be the best thing ever? Ok he was good last season but he's not a million pound player. Why should we be held to ransom for someone we can get on a pre in January. Fuck the money grabbing bastards.

6 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

:lol:

Aye Im sure he's went into Dave's office and went stop everything you're doing. We can win the league with Kenny Miller.

1 minute ago, bordersbear said:

Why does Walker seem to be the best thing ever? Ok he was good last season but he's not a million pound player. Why should we be held to ransom for someone we can get on a pre in January. Fuck the money grabbing bastards.

I am not saying he is. Pedro is apparently on record saying we'd be very happy with the end of the transfer window dealings.

Fact is we've brought in a backup leftsided defender, loaned out an attacking option and are still well short of attacking options.

Not very happy at all.

5 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

So you were happy but the loan of Dodoo is the thing that's enraged you? Weirdo.

Just now, gsa said:

So you were happy but the loan of Dodoo is the thing that's enraged you? Weirdo.

No, what I'm annoyed about is that we now have less attacking options when I assumed we'd end the window with more, given we were already short.

Just now, djwyc14 said:

I am not saying he is. Pedro is apparently on record saying we'd be very happy with the end of the transfer window dealings.

Fact is we've brought in a backup leftsided defender, loaned out an attacking option and are still well short of attacking options.

Not very happy at all.

Who's to say Mr John is going to be a backup leftsided defender. Seems he can play in an advanced role also. 

Just now, bordersbear said:

Who's to say Mr John is going to be a backup leftsided defender. Seems he can play in an advanced role also. 

He's a left back with one goal to his name so far in his career. Hardly inspirational. That's not me writing him off though of course - just saying it's not the injection that we need in attack

No wonder Pedro fkd off to Portugal,"mark Allen will deal with the transfers" what transfers? A third rate guy from Cardiff. I suspect board don't want him spending any money ,if we're miles behind the tims/Aberdeen in the next 6 weeks he will be away

1 minute ago, djwyc14 said:

He's a left back with one goal to his name so far in his career. Hardly inspirational. That's not me writing him off though of course - just saying it's not the injection that we need in attack

Wait and see how he does. If he does play in front of Wallace maybe he will show more willingness to track back and put in a tackle also if Wallace goes forward maybe he will drop in and cover instead of leaving the left side exposed. Who knows?

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

No wonder Pedro fkd off to Portugal,"mark Allen will deal with the transfers" what transfers? A third rate guy from Cardiff. I suspect board don't want him spending any money ,if we're miles behind the tims/Aberdeen in the next 6 weeks he will be away

Eaxctly. We needed Walker in now not in a year's time. But we'd rather save a bit of money. Clear sign of Ambition mr Allen.

I hoped it was true, obviously in the sense that we had something to look forward to but also because of his manner towards the Sutton situation. We won't know, can't see the OP being in a rush to clear anything up. It's no doubt just another rumour to add to the pile, if I had 50p for every ITK statement that's came out tonight I could buy Walker myself.

We made decent signings early on. I'm not sure what people expected from the last few days.

It appears a couple of 14 year old on Twitter have whipped people into a frenzy and now there's tantrums because Nani or Weiss haven't appeared. 

2 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

Eaxctly. We needed Walker in now not in a year's time. But we'd rather save a bit of money. Clear sign of Ambition mr Allen.

Are you genuinely raging with Allen because we haven't signed Jamie walker?

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Are you genuinely raging with Allen because we haven't signed Jamie walker?

No. I'm annoyed because we are well short on attacking options. Our options for left wing consist of... errr Dalcio... maybe shoehorn in Kranjcar or Windass... hmmm...

We are also shy on centre forwards and shouldn't expect Morelos to carry the can.