Dodoo joins Charlton Athletic on loan until January!

RFCRobertson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

man, you've got me on tenterhooks! Who would you sign?

I don't think we needed to sign anyone above what we did unless we had huge money to spend which is not realistic at the minute.

But when Pedro came in he should have given both Dodoo and MOH a clean slate and got them involved in the first team squad. I've got a feeling we'll regret letting these two go out on loan big time if they bang in a lot of goals between now and Xmas and Morelos picks up an injury.

If that happens we are worse off than last season for options up front.

1 hour ago, Alves70 said:

I don't think we needed to sign anyone above what we did unless we had huge money to spend which is not realistic at the minute.

But when Pedro came in he should have given both Dodoo and MOH a clean slate and got them involved in the first team squad. I've got a feeling we'll regret letting these two go out on loan big time if they bang in a lot of goals between now and Xmas and Morelos picks up an injury.

Not so sure about MoH , but certainly Dodoo would have been worth keeping , he did seem to have an eye for goal . I thought we were a bit light up front before he went , so we're even worse off now should we pick up any injuries . 

Good to see him scoring today . 

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair he never really had any sort of decent run in the team. 

And played out on the wing, when he did get a start he was taken off because he wasn't in the game at all.

He's not had much of a chance but if you look at how morelos has started it's night and day.

2 hours ago, Alves70 said:

I remember Pedro going nuts at they 2 when they did play, he was always at them,did anybody else notice this?

out of warburtons duds I thought dodoo looked half decent ,would like to have seen him given a run

Some players just can't fit into some teams. Remember Andy Webster?   Constantly injured for us- goes on loan to Dundee Utd gets player of the year for them, comes back to us and gets "injured".

good players can still have impact in a match whilst playing various positions. Dodoo is a club of his own level