McCoist celtic are LIGHT YEARS Ahead Of Rangers

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Outwith the Motherwell game and 10 mins against Hibs i have seen nothing to suggest Dorrans can walk into our 1st team

As i said elsewhere, maybe if Miller got to fuck out the road in the midfield then we might see more of Dorrans having an influence, Miller totally stifles his play by dropping back.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will unfortunately take exceptional form and consistency from us to win the league or a change of manager from either club. 

celtic can't go any than where Rodgers has them at the moment and he has been a great investment for them,  if he leaves them or we employ a higher standards manager that can make average players look untouchable then it's anyone's game.

13 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

The scottish media in general want the guy to fail because he isn't a Scottish??????? 'one of the guys' type manager,????? and all that makes me want pedro to be a sucess more than ever.

They want him to fail . Because he is a Rangers manager .

Same as Ally before and MW . They both got it tight from the scum loving media .

And it will be the same with Pedro or whoever is our manager in future .

The love in with the taigs and their managers , it is  so obvious now . It is very unhealthy

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

They want him to fail . Because he is a Rangers manager .

Same as Ally before and MW . They both got it tight from the scum loving media .

And it will be the same with Pedro or whoever is our manager in future .

The love in with the taigs and their managers , it is  so obvious now . It is very unhealthy

They didn't dare do it to Walter which is why Rangers should always have a manager who commands respect. Pedro is seen as a joke figure sadly. 

This statement by Ally also has to be put into context we would be in a better position if they had been treated the way we have over the last 5 years we would have had a good few trebles with no worthy competition in the League like they had

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They didn't dare do it to Walter which is why Rangers should always have a manager who commands respect. Pedro is seen as a joke figure sadly. 

Walter built that respect by winning stuff, Pedro has still to win things, when he does the press will be a bit more respectful. Respect is earned not just given. Pedro has to put these mugs in thier places by winning.

8 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I disagree a little mate .Climate was different .Walt was mostly winning everything and beggars had their own problems then 

If situation had been different .Sure Walt would have got some .Although he is street wise .So he would kick their arses ,whoever fell out of line 

Take your point about respect though .You have to earn that 

Pedro will have to earn his 

20 hours ago, OhW said:

Signings like Cribari, Faure and Argyriou are mind-boggling to me. As embarrassing as it was to see him wear our shirt (and later reveal he'd have signed for much less wages), I understand the reasoning behind signing Kevin Kyle for the Third Division. 

Cribari is a Brazilian who played for Udinese and Lazio, Faure was from Lyon and had been regularly in the French youth squads and Argyriou had played for Panathinaikos and AEK. 

Are you trying to tell me that at the time you thought they were bad signings? If so you're lying. Pretty much everyone and their granny was buzzing for the 3rd division because on paper Allys signings looked fantastic.

I keep seeing folk pretending they had the upper hand and knew we'd be shite in div 3 when in reality no one did

And another thing I see folk saying is that they never rated Ally as a player and he wasn't as good as folk say he was. Folk saying this are talking shite, almost everyone loved Ally and knew his worth as a player, saying he wasn't a great player just make folk look bitter

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Cribari is a Brazilian who played for Udinese and Lazio, Faure was from Lyon and had been regularly in the French youth squads and Argyriou had played for Panathinaikos and AEK. 

Are you trying to tell me that at the time you thought they were bad signings? If so you're lying. Pretty much everyone and their granny was buzzing for the 3rd division because on paper Allys signings looked fantastic.

I keep seeing folk pretending they had the upper hand and knew we'd be shite in div 3 when in reality no one did

And another thing I see folk saying is that they never rated Ally as a player and he wasn't as good as folk say he was. Folk saying this are talking shite, almost everyone loved Ally and knew his worth as a player, saying he wasn't a great player just make folk look bitter

I think most people hate his actions after his playing days, people like me remember Coisty play and score but his managerial career was a fucking disaster and his comments and questions after are questionable at best.

Some people not being happy bunnies over his recent actions is understandable.

Wonder how many light years he thinks we are behind?

There are 5.9 Trillion miles per light year.

What does this equate to in footballing terms?

A light year is a unit of length for arstronomical distances, well Ally was a bit of a rocket as manager so he should know.

I remember about a decade ago one of their former managers declared we were five years behind them; just at the beginning of Walter's second time here I believe. Well, league after league and cup after cup followed, added to that we made a UEFA cup final. These pronouncements are naive, and as I said earlier in this thread these things turn very quickly. I still expect us to win the league this season, and nothing I've seen so far has changed my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I remember about a decade ago one of their former managers declared we were five years behind them; just at the beginning of Walter's second time here I believe. Well, league after league and cup after cup followed, added to that we made a UEFA cup final. These pronouncements are naive, and as I said earlier in this thread these things turn very quickly. I still expect us to win the league this season, and nothing I've seen so far has changed my opinion.

I hope you're right pal, your optimism is infectious, I've already cheered up.

On 04/09/2017 at 5:16 PM, jintybear said:

I, for one, am fkn sick of hearing how pish we are and how fantastic they are. I'm pissed off hearing about St Brenda and all his good doing and his ability to change the world. 

Yes we need to turn things around but with a wee bit of luck and a decent referee there's no reason we won't beat them this season. The jury is well and truly out on Pedro but some of his signings are more than capable of playing in this shite league. 

The mhanky mhob are shite and they will be found out soon enough, once again, in Europe.

I couldn't agree more, in my eyes celtic are overrated and Rangers are underrated. In fact Rangers in my eyes are that far underrated that for all we know Rangers could soon go top of the league and if they go on a winning run you would then question the logic of those saying we're way behind celtic. We can only wait and see but I personally do not rate them, I think we have every chance to win this league this season, I'm confident we can.

7 hours ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I couldn't agree more, in my eyes celtic are overrated and Rangers are underrated. In fact Rangers in my eyes are that far underrated that for all we know Rangers could soon go top of the league and if they go on a winning run you would then question the logic of those saying we're way behind celtic. We can only wait and see but I personally do not rate them, I think we have every chance to win this league this season, I'm confident we can.

Quite agree with you there, they've only added a couple to the team that we beat in the semi and all of a sudden we're light years behind. 

He's got a fucking cheek anyway, had he not royally fucked us over we'd be in a much better position to challenge. He signed the likes of Daly, Sandaza and Faure, players that should have never had the privilege of playing for Rangers and wasted millions in the process. He leeched millions for himself in underhand deals with Green, then when he was forced out and asked to walk away he didn't,  he just kept milking us for every last penny he could get his grubby hands on. The saddest thing about this whole situation is that he lost his status as a hero to so many. I used to idolise the man, as a boy he was the name I had printed on my top, the posters I had on my wall and the 'shiney' I wanted most in my panini sticker book. He fucked it though, he could have lived forever in our history books but he'll go down a leech and a fucking letdown who smiled to our faces whilst he stabbed us in the back. Prick. He can honestly get to fuck. 

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Quite agree with you there, they've only added a couple to the team that we beat in the semi and all of a sudden we're light years behind. 

He's got a fucking cheek anyway, had he not royally fucked us over we'd be in a much better position to challenge. He signed the likes of Daly, Sandaza and Faure, players that should have never had the privilege of playing for Rangers and wasted millions in the process. He leeched millions for himself in underhand deals with Green, then when he was forced out and asked to walk away he didn't,  he just kept milking us for every last penny he could get his grubby hands on. The saddest thing about this whole situation is that he lost his status as a hero to so many. I used to idolise the man, as a boy he was the name I had printed on my top, the posters I had on my wall and the 'shiney' I wanted most in my panini sticker book. He fucked it though, he could have lived forever in our history books but he'll go down a leech and a fucking letdown who smiled to our faces whilst he stabbed us in the back. Prick. He can honestly get to fuck. 

I can understand how folk would feel in that regard especially given how awful the team was and with how things panned out, he hasn't done himself any favours of recent especially when he can't even stick up for Pedro or even speak on a positive note on Rangers. I mean I always viewed him as a legend and much like yourself when he was a player.

Indeed they've not really done much to that celtic side, added a few players and all of a sudden they're unstoppable. Truth is we drew 1-1 away against them last season and I'm more than confident with the squad of players we have no we're more than capable of beating them. Whilst we might not be spectacular defensively, we've much improved whilst them, you couldn't say the same thing, plus their defence don't look that great at all, I think just like last season they'll get found out.