If tommorrow and Saturday are defining moments?

backup

1 minute ago, Jimmy Smith said:

What should happen and what will happen are two very different issues.While I advocate giving the manager until christmas,even I couldnt defend him after a cup defeat to Thistle and an Old firm loss.Personally Im optimistic about the next two games.

You think we have a chance at the weekend?

Tomorrow is a must win game we need to get the semi's.

Saturday is a different matter, I think most Rangers fans know we wont win the league as much as I would love a positive result against them we are running for second place we need to keep as close to the sheep as possible then over take them second is a must this season. 

Partick will be buzzing for tomorrow night.

We controlled the first-half and barely touched them, then they came at us and we collapsed. Had they finished the game with eleven men, they'd probably have won.

They'll be looking at tomorrow, thinking "these cunts are under pressure and don't have the bottle to cope". A Partick win would not surprise me.

Then, the board will do fuck all. Then, the tarriers will demolish us on Saturday. Then, the board will do fuck all, again.

After each match, Pedro will give the cameraman a smug wink.

Getting knocked out the league cup isn't a big deal I'd rather finish second than win the diddy cup. My expectations for this season are the Scottish cup and 2nd in the league. Nor are we supposed to beat them so what'll happen is pedro will stay and nothing will be said. 

With that being said.. there's not a chance in hell of us losing tomorrow night. I'd expect a 3-0. 

We don't have to take the two matches together, only if we lost tomorrow. If we win tomorrow then all the focus will be on the weekend match, and if we lose that, regardless of the score, then inevitably there will be calls for change, not just for the manager; if we lost badly then manager won't have a long term future here, meaning he will be fortunate to see the season out.

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

You think we have a chance at the weekend?

Aye,and not just blind loyalty.If and its a big if he sets his team out correctly,players stick to the game plan,its possible for us to give them a game.How you do it......I havent a clue!!!!!. Europe has showed their flaws this season,time for legends to be created.

Just now, Jimmy Smith said:

Aye,and not just blind loyalty.If and its a big if he sets his team out correctly,players stick to the game plan,its possible for us to give them a game.How you do it......I havent a clue!!!!!. Europe has showed their flaws this season,time for legends to be created.

Agreed. All the best, and hopefully we are both celebrating afterwards.

3 hours ago, backup said:

If tommorrow and Saturday are defining moments in our season,if it goes Pete Tong what is the least we should expect from our board?

They are not defining moments, the boards evaluation of where they expected to be at Christmas is the defining moment in relation to Pedro. I have the feeling that he was brought in to gut the squad, put in better quality and chase 2nd.

Before Friday I was quietly confident we would beat them on Saturday but now I'm concerned. We are soo weak at Lb/Rb position it's unreal and the peados are probably strongest in the forward areas of these positions. 

I'm a massive Kenny miller fan but even I can see it's time for him to be limited to substitute appearances. We need another striker up top to be chipping in with goals along with morelos.

If we get beat in our next 2 games then Pedro has to go as we'd be out of 2 cups and effectively out of the running for the league this early which is not acceptable. 

3 hours ago, backup said:

If tommorrow and Saturday are defining moments in our season,if it goes Pete Tong what is the least we should expect from our board?

If it all goes wrong you will be proven right and surely that's all that matters?

We need to put 5 in midfield for Saturday if we don't it will be the same result as last season, we won't control the midfield with Jack and Dorrans we need another body in there. I would go 3-5-2 and try it out tomorrow night. Make it a 5 at the back when they have the ball and make it hard for them.