Morning routine for the game and predictions

The Widow's Son

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Tomorrow's routine will be a bit different as the missus is in hospital preparing to increase our fan base by 1.

We'll win 2-1 though.

Name he/she after the whoever scores the winner. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

•Drive to the game with my boy

•start getting that sick feeling/adrenaline about 11.55

•shout bigoted things at the unwashed for 45mins

•turn round and realise my boy is better behaved than myself. Promise to be better

•another 45 mins of bigotry

•up the road raging/happy as fuck

I have the sick feeling since the game finished on Tuesday ??

Early kick off, Treble S first, small breakfast,  two crispy Mortons rolls one with black puddin and tottie scoane other with square sausage and fried onion, quarter inch of tomato sauce on both and a pot of tea, might have another shite at this stage if I've got the time, get my butler to dress me then get the Chauffeur , same person by the way to drop me off at the boozer at 11 hundred hours, a couple of pick me ups, Battle Fever On then it's off to the match I go . . . against the odds with The Rangers scoring the winner in the last minute of a 3-2 victory ! Just another Saturday !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.867e23703b78ebe1c56c63577cbfeefd.gif

Sniff everywhere, Heverlee everywhere. Kick some tarriers behind enemy lines in Coatbridge then head into the game. 

Listen to our embarrassing pop song mix 10 minutes before kick off then bite ma nails for 15 mins till Morelos scores a wonder strike and bedlam commences. 

3-2 Rangers McCrorie anytime 

Stuck offshore, my rota has landed me offshore for the last 4 out of 5 old firm games unfortunately. The rig manager is from Berwick but has a soft spot for us so he's letting us all have an extended dinner to watch it which is the best I can expect for in the circumstances. A nice 2:1 win for us, please fucking god, or the rec room telly is getting panned. 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sniff everywhere, Heverlee everywhere. Kick some tarriers behind enemy lines in Coatbridge then head into the game. 

Listen to our embarrassing pop song mix 10 minutes before kick off then bite ma nails for 15 mins till Morelos scores a wonder strike and bedlam commences. 

3-2 Rangers McCrorie anytime 

A hope to fuck they sort that for the mawra.

Listening to 'Is The Way To Amarillo' is awful :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

A hope to fuck they sort that for the mawra.

Listening to 'Is The Way To Amarillo' is awful :lol: 

Swear tae fuck mate if a hear Madness 10 mins before kick off again tomorrow al be fucking raging. Half time were doing half time draws while the tarriers are blasting rebels an hour before kick off and at half time it's embarrassing