Blue Avenger

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Stopped reading at the £500k net spend...our outlay is more than that

Read it again, at no point does he say we spent 500k net.

It was 500k on average.

EDIT:  It might be me that's wrong here, maybe i missed a bit :lol:

He didn’t say net spend did he? Not reading that again but I’m sure he said average spend. That = Average spend by player so sounds about right. 

It’s an interesting post tbh, the fans are unhappy because Pedro signed these guys and we haven’t played well, but perhaps Pedro signed these players with the aims of finishing 2nd (only he and the Board will ever know if that’s the case), so their expectations may be different to ours. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Read it again, at no point does he say we spent 500k net.

It was 500k on average.

So it's an even more nonsensical figure. We signed 8 players on permanent deals for a reported spend of around £8m. How he gets an average of 500k baffles me

Pena 2.7m

Herrera 1.5m

Morelos 1.1m

Dorrans 1.3m

Cardoso 1.3m

Candeias 750k

Jack Free

Alves Free

Just now, The Dude said:

So it's an even more nonsensical figure. We signed 8 players on permanent deals for a reported spend of around £8m. How he gets an average of 500k baffles me

Pena 2.7m

Herrera 1.5m

Morelos 1.1m

Dorrans 1.3m

Cardoso 1.3m

Candeias 750k

Jack Free

Alves Free

I didn't say he was correct :p

Truth is, none of us will ever know.  How much we have spent/recieved will always be a grey area.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm surprised you can even read. Do you have a monkey that does it for you, because it certainly looks that way.

I feel your pain.

Good post.  It always amazes me when people come in and say 'I'm to stupid to read that'; or words to that effect.

15 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I read it. It's not bad. 

But you can't use the money excuse for not being able to beat celtic and then say it's ok for us to be behind Aberdeen.

I didn't. 

The end of the season tells the tale. If we are not second, he goes. Good guy or not.

read it and some good points, a bit of a rant from BA but he's obviously passionate

I honestly believe we would still be in a lower division if MBE Mcoist didn't stick it out in the darkest days and he had more shit thrown at him than anyone.

also about the spending, we've seen it over the years , some players work some don't

overall if its £8 million spend and half of them come good then its a result compared to £12 million for tore andre fucking flo

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Pena 2.7m

Herrera 1.5m

Morelos 1.1m

Dorrans 1.3m

Cardoso 1.3m

Candeias 750k

Jack Free

Alves Free

You have some names missing and you would need to factor in what money we brought in from players leaving. 

Net spend is around 5mill we have about 10 new players, 500k a player