Pedro the man.

Blue Avenger

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a snapshot, what we have now uncovered in this one thread alone and there are many more in what I can describe as little more than hate threads, that some are so consumed by their abuse of our manager, or anyone else for that matter, they don't even bother to check the facts. It's maximum damage at all costs, with no thought as to the consequences, for less the truth. Taking the opportunity to jump on the coat tails of our haters.

Just made up fantasy to satisfy their very obvious inadequacies. What drives them, God only knows,  but these types are looking to destroy a very honest and hard working man's career in a very heinous manner.

As the saying goes, who needs enemies.

Shame on them as they shame our Manager and our club.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As a snapshot, what we have now uncovered in this one thread alone and there are many more in what I can describe as little more than hate threads, that some are so consumed by their abuse of our manager, or anyone else for that matter, they don't even bother to check the facts. It's maximum damage at all costs, with no thought as to the consequences, for less the truth. Taking the opportunity to jump on the coat tails of our haters.

Just made up fantasy to satisfy their very obvious inadequacies. What drives them, God only knows,  but these types are looking to destroy a very honest and hard working man's career in a very heinous manner.

Change Manager for Chairman, and you're talking about yourself to a T!

Headshaking stuff :confused:

A few good points in that OP but, as a few others have pointed out, we're not going to get someone coming in and spunking all tens of millions on us just to get us winning a title.

The only reason the scum have so much in the pot is because they managed to pull off the perfect scam: convince all of Scottish football that not only was kicking us down to the bottom tier "the right thing to do" it was the only thing to do and that it was their own idea, not sellic's. Leaving them at least three years unchallenged league wins (as it turns out, far more years than three) during which time they don't really have to spend too much on their team and we turn into a basket case with con men in the board room creating controversy after controversy supplying ammo to a Scottish media who would've went out their way anyway to print shit and keep us down anyway.

Call me paranoid but I wholeheartedly believe they, the micks, and I mean the actual club, had and still have an active anti-Rangers PR /online team keeping the "pot of shit" constantly stirred and keep us unstable for as long as possible.

Nobody is going to come in and plough millions into us. The only thing we can do is try to exercise some restraint, manage our expectations for a bit and have patience in order that some stability returns. For anybody who wants to respond with some shit about "we're Rangers we should always aim for first" etc. I grew up watching the NIAR team so I grew up with us being winners but it's doing more harm than good putting so much pressure on the team this season.

I genuinely think we have the makings of a good title winning team but we just need time to find our feet and changing manager every year is just going to play into Their hands. If we can get some consistency and stability within the team I think we could be challenging for the league next year. But we need to let this team build its confidence.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The post was a good read mate and there are some who will never blame the board for anything as they are Rangers men, the solution is not something that is easy to come by but I agree blaming PC alone is just shit. Who's the next cunt to get blamed because we get limited funding supplied by our support? The money is not coming from anyone else.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're a fucking rocket

It's a bit late for me to be reading a big long post like that but if the gist is he's had a hard time as Rangers manager I totally agree.  The Rangers job is a thankless task at the moment and it takes balls the size of coconuts to have a crack at it.  I admire Pedro and think he has the fight, passion, and belief that's needed to drag us up the league.  He's fighting battles on many fronts and I wish him the best.