January window pre contracts

trueblueal

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Football fans are so fickle sometimes. The comments saying these spl players are a must, yet when we signed the likes of bell, shiels black and Templeton our signing policy was shite.

And for those that say aye these players were shite. They were all at the top of their game when we got them.

While I have no doubt that one or two of these might do ok. It's  three 3 to 4 million pound quality players that we lack.

That's the only way we will be back at the top

5 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

I'd like us to pick up the best players from other Scottish teams so McLean, Walker and Moult would be good signings IMO. 

it worked brilliantly during Smith's first and second terms and it also brings back a wee bit of the hubris that has been sadly missing of late.

This is exactly the way we need to operate. As you say, just like Smith done. Get the best players we can off other Scottish teams, preferably born in Scotland and then spend a few million on a couple of positions to bring in some real quality from abroad. 

21 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

This is exactly the way we need to operate. As you say, just like Smith done. Get the best players we can off other Scottish teams, preferably born in Scotland and then spend a few million on a couple of positions to bring in some real quality from abroad. 

Abroad meaning anywhere but Mexico. 

6 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Jamie Walker (RW CAM) Hearts 

Lewis Morgan (CAM) St Mirren

Louis Moult (CF) Motherwell

Kenny McLean (CM) Aberdeen

James McArthur (CM) Crystal Palace

Declan John (LB LW) Cardiff City

I'd sign all of these, bulks up the squad and all bar McArthur at a decent age.  No brainer really with the likes of Miller & Nico leaving

Morgan looks like a real talent at Championship level, well worth taking a punt on.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I got an alert  to tell me about the payout tonight and to encourage me to play. Went to put it on and it’s too busy, try later. Fuck them!

Cash customer me and if I win the lot I'll be fuckin a few right oot that door at Ibrox !

image.jpeg.552a09b651903d3f668d350470817398.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Knowing our luck some taig bastard will win the lot after putting on just one line.

Jist a wee aside funny enough a thot about that as well, think what brought intae ma heid was the two fuckin tossers fae Largs that gave wads tae the snp, that's bad enough but if they were bheggars perish the thought !

image.jpeg.4923e2b9eb642ccf2c892a698198c076.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Jist a wee aside funny enough a thot about that as well, think what brought intae ma heid was the two fuckin tossers fae Largs that gave wads tae the snp, that's bad enough but if they were bheggars perish the thought !

image.jpeg.4923e2b9eb642ccf2c892a698198c076.jpeg

Remember the Rangers fan that won? He was a bit of a Ned tbh. The press hounded him though. Think he’s skint now. Dafty

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Remember the Rangers fan that won? He was a bit of a Ned tbh. The press hounded him though. Think he’s skint now. Dafty

Mikey Carroll binman. he had the biggest fuck off RFC pendant and chain that would have shamed Mister T.

18 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Aye he was a roaster, got taken to the cleaners by a few, not had a headline for a while but if he did Rangers would be the first word in it, they'll probably search him out now because as sure as fuck they'll read this then do it!

image.jpeg.1069a31b52bd5bf3d1f75f2beb406f32.jpeg

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye he was a roaster, got taken to the cleaners by a few, not had a headline for a while but if he did Rangers would be the first word in it, they'll probably search him out now because as sure as fuck they'll read this then do it!

image.jpeg.1069a31b52bd5bf3d1f75f2beb406f32.jpeg

Haha

”Gers Lotto Lout” rings a bell

1 hour ago, McKissock said:

Morgan looks like a real talent at Championship level, well worth taking a punt on.

Playing for Scotland u21s v England tonight, 2-0 atm to England, looked at the line ups only bear I see is McCrorie on the bench.