The Beast

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Tam MĆ¼ller said:

Agreed. May well go tits up for Pedro before the end of the season but it's not like we need an overhaul like we did after that baldy wank left.Ā 

Ryan Jack, Alves, Cardoso(jury still out)Ā Dorrans, Candeias, Morelos.

all good players and a huge improvement on last year not just ability wise but mentality, aggressiveness and fighting spirit as well. Leaps and bounds ahead of the rubberspined wallopers we had last year.Ā 

... also Declan John looks a good squad Ā player and he is not frightened to give game time to mccrorie etc.

The scottish game is law into itself any player coming from abroad always needs time to settle in, people forget when we were buying the best players in Europe in the 90s,00s how many of them were hitting the ground running. We are buying bargain basement now and expect them all to be Laudrup it's crazy.

Pedro has bought some good players for peanuts, morelos alone will recoup everything he's spent and that's in 1 transfer window. We have to give him time not every signing will be good as we're buying for penny's there's not a manager in world football who doesn't sign players and they don't settle at least were not spanking millions finding out.

4 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Agreed mcinnes would sign some of those Carthorse fae the sheep....no thanks

We need a mid tier manager imo, someone like Allardyce or Pulis to come in and kick fuck out of our players till they start winning.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We need a mid tier manager imo, someone like Allardyce or Pulis to come in and kick fuck out of our players till they start winning.

I like the 1 we have,Ā  he also needs time to adjust to the scottish game which he is doing. Pedro had your rebuild the whole team and he has had 1 transfer window. Big sam would spunk millions on wages signing past it EPL dross so would pulis.

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Sometimes wish I was old enough to rememberĀ the great teams tbh,Ā the great midfielders of my generationĀ are Ian Black, Nicky Law and Josh WindassĀ :megaanguish:

That is depressing. I feel sorry for you but you have it all to look forward to.

Recruitment has definitely been on a higher level than under Warburton. Thing is though, once again it happened with zero scouting network in place.

the club appointed a head of scouting few weeks ago and another 2/3 appointments in that area are coming in under the guidance of Allen so can only hope thay starts to have a massive impact on our recruitment.Ā 

35 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

I like the 1 we have,Ā  he also needs time to adjust to the scottish game which he is doing. Pedro had your rebuild the whole team and he has had 1 transfer window. Big sam would spunk millions on wages signing past it EPL dross so would pulis.

Pulis is a class manager miles better than What we have.Ā I want toĀ like Pedro butĀ I think heā€™s a bit clueless and he talks a lot of pish.

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Recruitment has definitely been on a higher level than under Warburton. Thing is though, once again it happened with zero scouting network in place.

the club appointed a head of scouting few weeks ago and another 2/3 appointments in that area are coming in under the guidance of Allen so can only hope thay starts to have a massive impact on our recruitment.Ā 

Who is our new head of scouting, I missed that? Cheers

If you were to compare what we paid for each of our signings vs what they are likely to be worth now I think we are doing well at adding value overall. Morelos and Jack alone have seen to that.Ā 

The loans of Nemane and John are also like extended trials with both being available on Bosmans in the summer. It's smart and has solved our left side problem.Ā 

Ā 

I think it has taken time (it was always likely to) but things are looking good

8 hours ago, Siwel said:

With the exception of Cardoso and Dalcio I think the rest has been very good business. Still don't think he's a good enough manager for us tho.

So you can tell all that from Dalcios 1 and a half games in europe, whereĀ the full team were duds or was it his 1Ā minute he has played for us in the league

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Walters scout? He must be about 100 is he not? He always had an eye for a centre half and a keeper.Ā 

56 I think, heā€™s been at most home games this season in the directors box andĀ I started a thread months ago with rumours of him coming back wonder why the club didnā€™t announce it.