Alves press conference

jackrfc95

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Scared of the beggars but:whistle:

He hasn't been great but just because he has all that experience doesn't mean he should settle right away, Clint Hill was the same last season when he started slow but became a good player in a poor team.

There's been some ridiculous rumours the last few years, but that one has to be the most retarded of them all. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

There's been some ridiculous rumours the last few years, but that one has to be the most retarded of them all. 

right up there with, he's a coward because he jumped at a free kick, place is a madhouse sometimes.  

Alves is a natural leader, making him captain on the weekend is a no-brainer

Top man. Smash em Bruno.

We need to keep winning these next few games. We can get to the final and then Aberdeen and celtic play each other. We could be sitting nicely going into the back to back games against Aberdeen. celtic are looking vulnerable. I think while they are playing in Europe and taking absolute doings we have the chance to catch up. 

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

In the context of being sent off twice within 8 league games, I don't think so. Hopefully one day though.

Souness was our Manager and got sent off in his first game so sending offs don’t really tell you much if someone is ready to be a leader on the pitch, anyway nothing wrong with a bit of aggression especially since that’s something we are most definitely lacking in this side.

9 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Top man. Smash em Bruno.

We need to keep winning these next few games. We can get to the final and then Aberdeen and celtic play each other. We could be sitting nicely going into the back to back games against Aberdeen. celtic are looking vulnerable. I think while they are playing in Europe and taking absolute doings we have the chance to catch up. 

I said the other day that I think the sheep games are the next waypoint and I hope we pick up maximum points to get there. If the scum and sheep can draw then it's all to play for.

Expecting a very physical game.

Glad we've got the Big Man back looking after the defence, but I wish Candeias had a twin who played on the left. Josh doesn't like to mix it. They'll put in a strong tackle on him first five minutes and you won't see him for the rest of the game...

9 hours ago, Siwel said:

Souness was our Manager and got sent off in his first game so sending offs don’t really tell you much if someone is ready to be a leader on the pitch, anyway nothing wrong with a bit of aggression especially since that’s something we are most definitely lacking in this side.

I'd rather have my captain on the park. Souness wasn't the captain, but I doubt if Butcher got sent off regularly he wouldn't have stayed captain for long. The is a lot wrong with a bit of aggression if your team ends up with ten men.

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'd rather have my captain on the park. Souness wasn't the captain, but I doubt if Butcher got sent off regularly he wouldn't have stayed captain for long. The is a lot wrong with a bit of aggression if your team ends up with ten men.

Sergio Ramos has one of the worst disciplinary records, still captain of Real Madrid tho

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

We agree to disagree, but I will be very surprised if Jack is made captain in the foreseeable future. As I said earlier, I hope he is captain one day.

He is a very good candidate for captain and has experience in the role, why shouldn’t he be in the reckoning? Btw I’m pretty sure he Only had 1 red card before joining us.