Best Summer Signing

Lloyd

Best Summer Signing  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best signing we made in the summer?

Honestly I think it is too early to tell. They have all brought different skills and qualities to the party. They appear to have started to work each other out and are beginning to grow as a team, and but a big and, they now appear to be beginning to be demanding of each other on the field. Can we do this in Janurary 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone for Dorrans as you're only as good as your last game, and he had a good game at Perth.

Morelos has gone off the boil. I expected more from Bruno, but maybe if he was given the armband he'd start leading from the front. Jack has been good, as has Candeias, and Pena is starting to score goals, maybe that will give his confidence the boost it needs to bring out the player in him.

I think that it will all click in one game and we will destroy some poor team, hope it is septic as people exaggerate the gap. 3 good players on a par with what he has brought in and in my opinion Pedro will have got a first 11 to match sceptics. We are not that far off.

4 hours ago, ZZed said:

I think that it will all click in one game and we will destroy some poor team, hope it is septic as people exaggerate the gap. 3 good players on a par with what he has brought in and in my opinion Pedro will have got a first 11 to match sceptics. We are not that far off.

A lot went right in the Dunfermline game 

Morelos is my vote ,  has been great . Couple games without a goal but I have no doubts he'll start banging them in soon again . 

Candeias, alves  n Jack next . becoming very  important players in the way we want to play . 

Dorrans n Pena after that . Dorrans has the talent to be the best midfielder in the league hopefully as we settle more he'll prove this . Pena is a weird one . Has looked great and awful . 

Hererra . Hasnt had enough game time . Got us to this semi with his et performance v partick . 

Cardosa . After a promising start he's becoming a liability.  Lucky to be starting with the emergence of mcrorrie. 

Dalcio . Shit 

John (loan) . Looks to be more than capable  and could solve our left mid problem when Wallace comes back 

For me it was a hard descion between Morelos and candieas. Morelos is definitely a cracking player with lots of potential and dare I say sell on value but for me our best signing has been candieas  because we have been missing someone on the right side for god knows how long and for me he is always at least 7/10 ever game.  

5 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

Morelos is my vote ,  has been great . Couple games without a goal but I have no doubts he'll start banging them in soon again . 

Candeias, alves  n Jack next . becoming very  important players in the way we want to play . 

Dorrans n Pena after that . Dorrans has the talent to be the best midfielder in the league hopefully as we settle more he'll prove this . Pena is a weird one . Has looked great and awful . 

Hererra . Hasnt had enough game time . Got us to this semi with his et performance v partick . 

Cardosa . After a promising start he's becoming a liability.  Lucky to be starting with the emergence of mcrorrie. 

Dalcio . Shit 

John (loan) . Looks to be more than capable  and could solve our left mid problem when Wallace comes back 

:headscratch:

On 21/10/2017 at 02:18, Thewhitesettler said:

I've gone for Dorrans as you're only as good as your last game, and he had a good game at Perth.

Morelos has gone off the boil. I expected more from Bruno, but maybe if he was given the armband he'd start leading from the front. Jack has been good, as has Candeias, and Pena is starting to score goals, maybe that will give his confidence the boost it needs to bring out the player in him.

You taking the piss, ok he's not scored for a couple of games but certainly not went off the boil - still one of the best players on the park in every game

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 08:54, hooooootchy said:

Dalcio . Shit 

Ryan Jack does not like this post 

Ryan Jack is great and will hopefully be with us for years- just quietly goes about his job in an accurate way and is maybe future captain material.

Morelos has the greatest potential maybe  but I find myself shouting at the telly with some of his stupid offside positioning time and time again. 

Pena- yet to be convinced but hoping for great things. 

John could be a quiet one to watch

Dorrans and Candeias both great but hit and miss.

My worry is our lack of consistency as a team and that it's almost November and at the start of every game I still wonder if we are going to turn up for all/part or none of the game