While you are here Dave

I hate to say it, but King has no intention of replacing Pedro. Who is he going to replace him with? Plus, he would have to fund another clear out for the new manager, coz no decent manager is going to work with the dross we have. Not only is this season a write off, probably next season is too.

I feel fucking sick I don't know how much heartache they expect us to injure. Ok the scum Skelping us is one thing but all these other games we have lost including the European one should all have been winnable. I also don't think pedro has done good in the transfer market there was far better options out there than some of the players that we have now been saddled with. And to be honest I feared the worst when pedro said that nico was going to be his warrior and he kept players such as windass, Holt, miller and even Wallace for that matter. But where we go from here is anyone's guess as there is no way pedro will not get to at least the end of the season with the backing the board have given him ableit mostly with our money.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't care anymore

This 100%

When the second goal went in i was just like "uch well, there yae go", no shock, no anger, just thinking here we go again Rangers.

In all the years i have followed this wonderful club i have never felt so disheartened, they are draining it out of us