Kenny McLean

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a few SPL players that would improve us, at low risk, fee and wages. Given our predicament we need to take a punt on a few of them and supplement with the Alves and Morelos of the world

Walker, McLean and Moult all walk in our team IMO. 

Lewis Morgan and Greg Kiltie (if fit) are another 2 out of contract next summer and both could develop into tremendous players. Especially Morgan.

Hopefully DOF is scouting them all.

Pena has literally scored the same amount already as McLean did the entire of Aberdeen’s strong season last year.

Like Walker he’s a decent option if we had got him this year then rotated him next to a squad player, people forget they won’t be here till next season.

No thanks.

Focus on Morgan and Moult.

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Pena has literally scored the same amount already as McLean did the entire of Aberdeen’s strong season last year.

Like Walker he’s a decent option if we had got him this year then rotated him next to a squad player, people forget they won’t be here till next season.

No thanks.

Focus on Morgan and Moult.

Totally different players. I reckon if we got McLean then Dorrans gets pushed into the no 10 role

4 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Totally different players. I reckon if we got McLean then Dorrans gets pushed into the no 10 role

Aye I get that 100%, but Pena over the course of a season and as an asset is far more valuable than McLean will ever be, him and Walker are only wanted because we have cunts like Windass hanging on.

Think we should look elsewhere in his position and Windass’ as that’ll only get us second at best with that sort of recruitment.

Morgan fits into the Morelos type of transfer where we actually bring in someone with potential that makes sense, Moult has done a lot more than McLean has too.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

maybe offer an nominal fee to get him in january?

If and of course i mean if we are still competing for 2nd place with them then a nominal offer is a complete waste of everyone's time.

We will know if he wants to join us in January - either by refusing offers from the championship and he stays silent  

If he does that he's 'joining us because his life will be hell up there from then till the end of the season. Silence is golden on this one.

1 hour ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Good enough to ensure we are the second best team in Scotland

Some will be happy at that but not me

Second best is better then 3rd or 4th best just now - it’s about sensible progression 

tomorrow second best then gives you a sensible platform to mount a decent challenge to the taigs 

whys it got to be title winners or struggling in 3/4th to some on here? Are you’s really that stupid?

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

McLean is not better than Dorrans,. McLean was Aberdeen's THIRD best midfielder last season, Jack is better.

McLean pisses over Jack mate but I agree he’s not got the same ability as Dorrans