Ryan Jack

j1mgg

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I like Boyd, but his opinion in him is shite.

I bet he wouldn't be greeting if he'd got a call up himself? Boyd scored a lot of goals for us, but he's no different from the players he's discussing. Some would argue that a lack of pace and work ethic means your not international class.

I'm not saying Boyd didn't deserve call ups, just that sometimes players need a chance. I like him but sometimes he really does speak a load of shite.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stewaj3 said:

Boyd now saying he shouldn't be in the squad and he's had more red cards than good games for us.

Think it's a bit harsh on the lad. Certainly an improvement from last years choices.

Boyd should shut the fuck up about our players.

On 04/11/2017 at 21:31, bil 65 said:

Dorians always played right mid in England....that's his position however we hav that impostor tavanier playing there....Canadiens is also playing well  so Dorrans is always out of position. My solution get rid of tav and play Dorirans at right wing back. I know all u tav lovers won't like it but it's the way to go

This is honestly ban worthy. 

2 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Boyd now saying he shouldn't be in the squad and he's had more red cards than good games for us.

Think it's a bit harsh on the lad. Certainly an improvement from last years choices.

It seems he’s been called up to play RB which shows he shouldn’t have been called up.

If he hadn’t said anything about one of our players which make people get all defensive most people would probably agree with the rest of the stuff he said.

“He's had more red cards than good games for Rangers this season".

Given he's had 3 red cards in competitive games then Boyd is stating Jack has had at most 2 good games this season. That's shite.

Boyd has likely not seen all our games this seadon so is not qualified to comment. Additionally it's ridiculous a pro comments negatively on a fellow pro being selected for his country. Finally, again it's a Rangers related focus for his atrack - why doesn't he focus on matters relevant to himself..... maybe even consider why as a pro he's not played for his struggling country since he was 27....

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Given he's had 3 red cards in competitive games then Boyd is stating Jack has had at most 2 good games this season. That's shite.

Boyd has likely not seen all our games this seadon so is not qualified to comment. Additionally it's ridiculous a pro comments negatively on a fellow pro being selected for his country. Finally, again it's a Rangers related focus for his atrack - why doesn't he focus on matters relevant to himself..... maybe even consider why as a pro he's not played for his struggling country since he was 27....

It's hyperbole but the point he's trying to make is correct. He's an average player who's done nothing to merit a call-up.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's hyperbole but the point he's trying to make is correct. He's an average player who's done nothing to merit a call-up.

There's plenty ways he could have got a fair point across reasonably. The way it's been done is cuntish by a guy who seems to have too much to say on Rangers related matters these days.

Our Scotland front line has been shite for donkeys years, which he contributed to. Stones in glass houses and all that... especially as it's a friendly, and since I can remember players who wouldn't necessarily be considered international quality have been given opportunities in them.

There's plenty ways he could have got a fair point across reasonably. The way it's been done is cuntish by a guy who seems to have too much to say on Rangers related matters these days.

Our Scotland front line has been shite for donkeys years, which he contributed to. Stones in glass houses and all that... especially as it's a friendly, and since I can remember players who wouldn't necessarily be considered international quality have been given opportunities in them.

He's a passionate Rangers fan. His tone is no different to a lot of guys on here who's critical and expect the best (myself included)

I've no problems with his comments - mainly because he's right - regardless of his tone. 

That's just me tho.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He's a passionate Rangers fan. His tone is no different to a lot of guys on here who's critical and expect the best (myself included)

I've no problems with his comments - mainly because he's right - regardless of his tone. 

That's just me tho.

You believe Jack has had at most 2 good games this season?

You believe Jack has had at most 2 good games this season?

I already said that was hyperbole but I don't think he's had many good games, no. Hearts away last week with Holt in the middle of the park he was fantastic.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I already said that was hyperbole but I don't think he's had many good games, no. Hearts away last week with Holt in the middle of the park he was fantastic.

Maybe it's just me then that would prefer he go take a fuck to himself rather than make snide (hyperbole) remarks about a Rangers player.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe it's just me then that would prefer he go take a fuck to himself rather than make snide (hyperbole) remarks about a Rangers player.

He could have made his point better, I agree but the message (without the hyperbole) is ultimately correct IMO.

Just now, K.A.I said:

He could have made his point better, I agree but the message (without the hyperbole) is ultimately correct IMO.

I'm not saying Jack is international quality or deserves a call up. But for a fellow pro to have a dig this way is shite and pretty low tbh. And for an ex Rangers player to round on a current Rangers player makes it worse.

Hardly care about Scotland, will watch the NI game instead, but I do support any Rangers player bettering themselves by gaining international experience, and it's not Jacks 'fault' hes been selected so hardly deserves the (inaccurate) comment made about him.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not saying Jack is international quality or deserves a call up. But for a fellow pro to have a dig this way is shite and pretty low tbh. And for an ex Rangers player to round on a current Rangers player makes it worse.

Hardly care about Scotland, will watch the NI game instead, but I do support any Rangers player bettering themselves by gaining international experience, and it's not Jacks 'fault' hes been selected so hardly deserves the (inaccurate) comment made about him.

I know what you are saying but when you take the Scottish media's coin you need to put your point across in that type of way. But that's another debate for another day.

The sad thing is, all 3 of us (me, you and Boyd) are all in agreement - it's just the way he's made his point.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know what you are saying but when you take the Scottish media's coin you need to put your point across in that type of way. But that's another debate for another day.

The sad thing is, all 3 of us (me, you and Boyd) are all in agreement - it's just the way he's made his point.

Can agree with that.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's 2 good games more than Boyd had during his last spell with us.

12 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I just find it strange how he gets called up at Pittodrie no less to play an alien position. It's almost like they want them to hate our players.

They're just making a pure c**t of our players - Jack will get dogs abuse up there and I remember Wallace playing in a meaningless game - why - he was third or fourth choice and was never going to get called up again - should tell the any Scotland manager to piss off

22 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

They're just making a pure c**t of our players - Jack will get dogs abuse up there and I remember Wallace playing in a meaningless game - why - he was third or fourth choice and was never going to get called up again - should tell the any Scotland manager to piss off

Wallace was called up again though.

28 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Wallace ended up playing for Scotland at Wembley! ?

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

I just find it strange how he gets called up at Pittodrie no less to play an alien position. It's almost like they want them to hate our players.

Boyd was right in what he said, they picked sheep players to try and sell out pittodrie.

They've went one further and added in one of our players that shouldn't be picked and they've done it because it will add people coming just to boo him.

Archived