Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Goianegra said:

I just find it strange how he gets called up at Pittodrie no less to play an alien position. It's almost like they want them to hate our players.

He has played alot of games in that alien position in the past. It won't faze him.

28 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Boyd was right in what he said, they picked sheep players to try and sell out pittodrie.

They've went one further and added in one of our players that shouldn't be picked and they've done it because it will add people coming just to boo him.

Agree with this.

I hate the whole Scotland setup. Fucking avoid!

16 hours ago, Goianegra said:

I just find it strange how he gets called up at Pittodrie no less to play an alien position. It's almost like they want them to hate our players.

I think as most do about the sheep players being called up just to get the crowds in. 

I also think that jack has been called in just for  the entertainment. 

Jack did did play right back  when he was captain of the Scotland 19s though and also for the sheep until Mcinnes came in as manager and played him in midfield.

pretty poor if the sheep fans boo him in a Scotland shirt.....which they will !

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fully agree with Boyd. McLean is completely average, Shinnie is the best of the three but not good enough for the national team.

Jack IMO has only had 'good games' against Partick at the weekend, Hearts away and Partick away in the league cup. People might bring up Ross County and Dundee games, but I personally thought he and the team were woeful until the second goal against Dundee and average at Ross County. Statement about Jack is easily closer to being accurate than untrue..

Boyd says Jack has had LESS good games than red cards. He's had 3 red cards in competitive games, so we can assume Jack has apparently only had 2 good games at most.. You've stated 3 games you believe he was good in. So how is it closer to being accurate than untrue? 

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fully agree with Boyd. McLean is completely average, Shinnie is the best of the three but not good enough for the national team.

Jack IMO has only had 'good games' against Partick at the weekend, Hearts away and Partick away in the league cup. People might bring up Ross County and Dundee games, but I personally thought he and the team were woeful until the second goal against Dundee and average at Ross County. Statement about Jack is easily closer to being accurate than untrue..

Boyd says Jack has had LESS good games than red cards. He's had 3 red cards in competitive games, so we can assume Jack has apparently only had 2 good games at most.. You've stated 3 games you believe he was good in. So how is it closer to being accurate than untrue? 

I think Holt has been better than jack .. But Jase would probably knock fuck out the lego man in training .. 

Heard Mclean pleading witj Aberdeen/scotland fans not to boo Jack if he played .

How fuckin retarded has this country become.

Pre-2012 I genuinely cared about Scotland results. Less than I did than Gers games but cared all the same. Wanted us to do well and qualify etc. Now it's clear we're not welcome which is hypocritical on some many levels but I struggle to give a fuck when international weeks roll round

Archived