Candeias

ForeverAndEver

Pish always has been along with Pena and Herrera, these were players Pedro knew.

Time the board explained why he was appointed in the first place and why he was not sacked the end of last season after his showingĀ 

Will club 1872 now call King and co out over their Ā running of Rangers football club as the lack of investment is a disgraceĀ 

Rid rotten. He is a dreadful footballer. shat himself v celtic, Hibs and Hearts and tonight failed so many times to take his man on, whip in a good cross or convert his penalty. Shocking waste of space. Runs about a lot right enough, traps the odd nice ball, whips the odd good ball in but 90% of the time he is pish.Ā 

33 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

How the fuck does a couple of min delay make you miss a penalty ? ... fuck the boot right thought the ball for the winner!!! EasyĀ 

Even if he misses the goal, the ball out of play, the games done.....was standing watching him running up....then as soon as Kilmarnock got the ball upfield I new the cunts we're going to score....

10 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

One bad penalty and all of a sudden he's terrible, honestly.

Candeias is a good player, one of our better ones and one of the few who plays with some passion and flairĀ 

Subbed against hibs, couldn't beat Lafferty against hearts,anonymous against the scum, pish in the semi,dreadful tonight

wtf has he done that's good? Put in a few good crosses big deal,he still can't beat a man ,no wonder he's had a million clubs cause he's shite. A good player ffs wake up

9 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Subbed against hibs, couldn't beat Lafferty against hearts,anonymous against the scum, pish in the semi,dreadful tonight

wtf has he done that's good? Put in a few good crosses big deal,he still can't beat a man ,no wonder he's had a million clubs cause he's shite. A good player ffs wake up

Aye that performance against hearts was a fucking joke. Lafferty was playing more or less as left back and he had candeias in his back pocket.Ā 

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

He's the least of our problems ffs. Won't take the world of football by storm but works harder than any other player and whips in a fantastic ball, shame no one ever there to attack it...Moult anyone?

I like your comments usually but I disagree. We have signed a group of players who are proving they don't have it to win at this club, and he's one of them. I admire his heart for the game, and his effort, but he offers not that great a threat on a consistent basis.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I like your comments usually but I disagree. We have signed a group of players who are proving they don't have it to win at this club, and he's one of them. I admire his heart for the game, and his effort, but he offers not that great a threat on a consistent basis.

Its allowed mate.