2 Significant Results last night

The Ibrox Derry

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

McInnes has had many chances against celtic and has proved he cant lay a glove on them. A lot of people were expecting something from them last night and he failed again.

Not for me.

Realistically, who else is there? Another foreign gamble or give it to a good manager with a bigger budget than he's getting the now? I know who I'd go with. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Realistically, who else is there? Another foreign gamble or give it to a good manager with a bigger budget than he's getting the now? I know who I'd go with. 

I wouldn't take any more foreign gambles .It's also very hard to shift the previous managers dross signings . As we find out next year.

Not sure who would be my choice at this moment through

We need bigger than McInnis to lift us out the rut we are in (heard him after their game last night and he was pathetic, gushing over the scum)

Our next appointment needs to be on a per with them getting O'Neill, something to jump start the whole club. Will we get that? I doubt it right now.

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aberdeen were fucking shocking last night.

A glorified training session for a taig team that rested 3 of their best players.

Aye the sheep were torn to shreds

I think they've gone downhill thus season which makes it even worse we are fucking fourth!

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Rangers 1 v 1 Kilmarnock. I think Pedro will now realise that his players are not good enough to keep him in the job and that his time is up.

Aberdeen 0 v 3 celtic. I think Derek McInnes will now realise that he has taken Aberdeen as far as he can, and the only way for him to overcome celtic is for him to head back home to Ibrox.

An interesting few days is coming up.

Is that really your ambition for Rangers?

I have had McInnes top of my list for a few weeks now but after last night I am not convinced that he is the man to take us forward. Paddy Power has Kenny Miller as fav to take over so god knows where that comes from but nothing would surprise me with the board. The other list of candidates didnt inspire me either. Maybe has to be someone like Michael O'Neil from Northern Ireland, Chris Coleman from Wales or if we can stretch it Sam Allardyce but i am not sure how confident i am with this board selecting the right man to drive us forward. It will be interesting to see what the new DOF does and if he has a say or has any connections within the game that would be interested. This could be his first major task since taking the new role. 

43 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We need someone who will get a grip of the hair gel boys and hopefully out as many as he can.

A manager who will install steel and make us hard to beat, a team with fight when they go behind.

Someone like Allardyce or another we missed a trick with Neil Warnock. 

Warnock took over at QPR when they were bottom 5 in the championship then won the league the following season. 

Looking at what he has done with Cardiff proves it was not a one off.

Knowing this clusterfuck of a board they will totally fuck this up as much as the possibly can.