Murrayfield roll call

Escobar

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The bus is going to try to go to that Murrayfield Sports Bar fanta pants was talking about there 

None of them are big mate so it'll be a tight squeeze. It's braw and sunny here the day and if it's the same tomorrow i would recommend the bothy as it's a big garden so you can all spill outside 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jam_piece said:

Just getting a contingency in place incase you're all wearing skinny jeans and I have to ditch yous. 

You'll no see me tomorrow I'm getting the train through I'm leaving all you bent shots alone to suck each others nobs 

46 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

There isn’t many mate. And they’re all tiny old mans pubs. @Dan Deacon or @Captain Hilts could maybe help further.

49 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

We have a full bus heading up, anyone know pubs near the ground?

I can't see there being many that will be colours friendly. The Roseburn would probably be your best bet. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I can't see there being many that will be colours friendly. The Roseburn would probably be your best bet. 

Hearts fans will likely avoid Haymarket (apart from the mad cunts that want a fight) all the way through roseburn to murrayfield. 

They'll all be over in gorgie

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

First away game tomorrow :lol: getting the train through, is there a drinking ban on the train? Just stick it in a lucozade bottle otherwise 

I’m sure there is when there’s a big game on mate so just stick it in a juice bottle incase.

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Your arse mate. 

Been there for Scotland v England in the Six Nations and I hate to say but it's better than Ibrox.

yeah sdm missed a great opportunity to increase the capacity to 60000 at the time of the last major stadium redevelopment but we ended up with the f ...ing screens instead.

this was a major error in my view as the club has missed out on millions in additional  revenue that the extra 10000 seats would have generated