Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to see him as an impact sub as a striker or no. 9. Hope he isn't played as a winger or midfielder again. Cringe worthy when he is.

The shit that happened with Pedro is water under the bridge and none of us really know what happened. I won't hold it against him.

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What is this fucking clean slate shit about? :lol:

Hes past it, he should be benched and used as nothing more than maybe an impact sub. Windass should be told to get to fuck and all the ones out on loan should be told the same.

They are fucking shit. They don't get clean slates. Are we going to give Ally and Warburton clean slates too and consider them for management?

Don't sit on the fence mate. Ha ha. Absolutely spot on. Totally agree.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Or since we stopped playing with two up front. 

That's true .I'm not a huge fan of 442.i don't think it's very flexible. but for the next few games I would be playing 442 with morelos and herrera up front .even if herrera wasn't to even get a single touch .the fact that he's there putting pressure on the defence making morelos job a bit easier 

49 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Clean slate but last season for him. His performances have been dire so he'd need to hit the ground sprinting and scoring to stay in the team for me

Edit: He seems unprepared to support Morelos as a second striker to feed him, that is a worry for me.

Is it coincidence Morelos hasn’t scored since Miller was binned?

Kenny has struggled this season and at nearly 38 he is not the future of this club. We should be looking towards other players to fill this role. He needs to be working more as a coach.

He's been a great example to our youth but his time is now up regarding first team football. That said I think Murty will play him.

No one is bigger than Rangers and it's about time Miller realises that he's Finnished all he does is moan on the park his first touch is crap his passing is shocking and he was always out of position waste of a jersey tbh he's had his time now it's time for young hardie to get a chance