Miller hits out at ‘malicious treatment’

Loyaleastend

9 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Exactly, when you are winning things you can say what the fuck you like but he's coming across as a wee wean in a huff with his primary teacher, fucking pathetic and unprofessional.

He should be saying fuck all after Hamilton and Dundee. Performance required over the next 2 games or what's left of his reputation is finished 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Miller is the one bitching about others being shite so he's needs to take it for this nonsense. It's embarrassing especially after the last 6 points dropped. You couldn't mark is neck with a blowtorch and he must have learned that while at the bheasts 

Far as I've seen he's talking about the team being shite which he's a part of, media duties are part of the game whether we like it or not

If he's been saying "Everyone has been playing poorly apart from me" then I'd understand the outrage

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Far as I've seen he's talking about the team being shite which he's a part of, media duties are part of the game whether we like it or not

If he's been saying "Everyone had been playing poorly apart from me" then I'd understand the outrage

I don't think anyone is outraged but their is a time and a place and right now isn't it.

10 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

How is he trying to run the club exactly and where has he said it's everybody else's fault except his?

These type of statements have become the automatic go-to when it comes to Miller but none of it seems to actually be backed up by facts

If hes dropped theres a media backlash against the club ffs. 

Then theres the dressing room division that seems to becoming more evident. 

Imo hes at the helm of it all and is doing bomber and paul murrays bidding in deflecting blame from the board. 

Its all pedros fault.

I said in another thread, i wouldnt be surprised if he was still here next season coaching or assistant manager. 

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

I don't think anyone is outraged but their is a time and a place and right now isn't it.

You don't?  See the way every Miller thread turns out these days

He deserves as much criticism for his displays as anyone (albeit I think you can only expect a 38 year old forward to be in decline), but the stuff he gets called and the things he gets accused of has gotten way out of hand.

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Imo hes at the helm of it all and is doing bomber and paul millers bidding in deflection blame from the board. 

Its all pedros fault.

I said in another thread, i wouldnt be surprised if he was still here next season coaching or assistant manager. 

It was all Pedro's fault that he was a poor manager, if anything Miller was a deflection tactic for him and some still buy into it

It wasn't just that Miller was put on the bench he was banished from the entire squad and allowed to be called a leak and a rat in public without any clarification. Walter dropped him for periods when he was here before in the prime of his career and there was no issues then so I find it hard to believe that at 38 he suddenly decided to lead a coup against a manager simply because he was dropped

5 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Imo hes at the helm of it all and is doing bomber and paul murrays bidding in deflecting blame from the board. 

Its all pedros fault.

Nearly everybody was hoping he became a coach this season 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

You don't?  See the way every Miller thread turns out these days

He deserves as much criticism for his displays as anyone (albeit I think you can only expect a 38 year old forward to be in decline), but the stuff he gets called and the things he gets accused of has gotten way out of hand.

He's a tango faced, Hibs supporting, ex celtic badge thumping, self important cunt. He spends his time on the pitch gesticulating and moaning at teammates and his time off it instructing his agent and ned of a wife to post self serving garbage about our club. 

Odious prick of a man. Can't wait until he fucks off back to East Lothian. He can take that wet blanket lee Wallace with him.

27 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The guy gets abuse online pretty much every day based on all that speculation from previously, it goes well beyond being unhappy with his performances

He gets abuse because he never fucks up about it. Nobody cares.

The fact is he's pish on the field 

42 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Kenny Miller has branded his treatment by former Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha ‘malicious’ and admits he feared it might have forced him to leave the Ibrox club. Speaking about his banishment from the first team squad amid claims he was leaking info from the dressing-room, Miller said: “It was really frustrating because of everything surrounding the issue – which was an absolute load of nonsense, “All I can say is that there were absolutely malicious things going about. It was nonsense and defamatory towards me and my character.” (The Scotsman).

If you ask me he's better out of the club at this stage, new broom, clean sweep and all, no room for this kind of shite anymore.

The ego has landed. He is cutting a rather pathetic figure now. It's really time he was gone. No manager is safe with this backstabbing individual subverting them at every turn. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

He's a tango faced, Hibs supporting, ex celtic badge thumping, self important cunt. He spends his time on the pitch gesticulating and moaning at teammates and his time off it instructing his agent and ned of a wife to post self serving garbage about our club. 

Odious prick of a man. Can't wait until he fucks off back to East Lothian. He can take that wet blanket lee Wallace with him.

Lee Wallace, the guy that stuck by us at our lowest and damaged his future career options in doing so?  And that's regardless of whether he's good enough now

More than one thing you talk shite about mate

It's pretty much the first time hes said anything about it mate

The first time he's said anything himself maybe. The story has been kicking about for ages now and people have been speaking on his behalf. 

As I said, I don't care how he feels about it and nobody else I know does either. It's done and Pedro is gone, unfortunately Kenny is still pish

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Yet, you're having a go at his wife over the Internet anonymously 

Lee Wallace, the guy that stuck by us at our lowest and damaged his future career options in doing so?  And that's regardless of whether he's good enough now

More than one thing you talk shite about mate

Did lee Wallace stay for free? 

Rangers have been very good for lee Wallace. He's not here out of the goodness of his heart. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet, you're having a go at his wife over the Internet anonymously 

Didn't you do the decent thing and retire from the internet when everyone laughed at you for saying Josh Windass was a better footballer than Niko Kranjcar?