Miller hits out at ‘malicious treatment’

Loyaleastend

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I suppose its possible that Miller's decision to fire a salvo might yet meet with a response from Pedro.   He (Pedro) seems to have been silent about all matters relating to Rangers since he was removed but this opening shot from Miller could provide quite an opportunity for Pedro to respond, perhaps even via Portuguese sports media and forcing the Scottish press to get their translators out.   There are after all often at least 2 sides to every story.   Having lit the blue touch paper Miller must presumably be prepared to receive a response which, if a war of words is started, is just about as far from what the Club needs right now as its possible to get.   But hey ho its Miller and his perception of his status and influence at Ibrox must be strong for him to believe its the right thing to do at this time to suddenly feel his view of the record needs to be set straight at this time.

His contract ends in summer does it not?   If so he's free to sign a pre-contract deal with another club around 6 weeks from now.    Having set out his stall in publicly setting the record straight about the Pedro treatment you'd have to wonder what that does to influence any new incoming manager to want to keep him.   He (Miller) would risk being seen as a bit of a troublemaker.      

PC is probably subject to a confidentiality clause as part of his contractual agreement to leave.

Miller is an employee who via his agent (paid mouthpiece ) inexcusably spoke out against our then manager. In the week heading into a crucial double, despite holding counsel until now, he has chosen to speak out personally on aspects of the matter. 

Miller is part of the problem not the solution, except to Murty and Kenny Miller.

Welcome to the Kenny Miller show.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not read much of this thread I think I know how it will be going.

Personally I think Kenny should only have been a sub this season, not starting games, but maybe we have no one better at the moment.

I have always liked Kenny and apart from that hellish mistake he made for a season I think he has been good for us and no doubt we have been good for him (wage wise). I hope his time with us does not come to an unhappy end that would be very unfortunate IMO. 

4 hours ago, giffnockger said:

A feel the same mate, doesn't help that he consistently plays shite and out of position. Lost ma voice on Friday screaming at him to get fuckin up front!

He's playing so deep as if he is that important to the team or that good a player. He's shite. He has never had the brains or technical ability to play in midfield. I feared for him this season when i watched him against Marseille. Our team were exceptional that day except him. Everything broke down with him, he couldn't keep up with play, he couldn't make passes, he was miles off the pace and the rest of his team. 

When i see him drop into midfield or line up n the left flank i get that embarrassing uncomfortable cringey feeling inside me. It is embarrassing. 

His statement the other day about the players have their own ideas about how they can sort out our dreadful form was ridiculous also. Why didn't they do something about it 12 months ago then? In the summer? Even longer back? Last month? Last week? If they know then why are they still shite and doing nothing about it. He's a fucking idiot. 

2 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

I reckon Miller's influence fucked up Rangers and any hope Pedro had. 

Of course it did.

How deliberate that was is unknown, though from Dude's post it appears it may have been to an extent planned that way to hasten Pedro's failure and departure.

Wonder if true, whether him returning to the first team under Murty is all he got as his reward.

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Blaming Miller when, Pedro was in charge of, our worst ever result, a 26 year home record, our worst ever European result, quite a few more rotten results, and spoke so much shite, that came back and bit us on the arse, is stupid

It's not an either or thing though. Pedro was shite, but wasn't helped by having Miller undermining him and showing open hostility towards the new signings. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

If he had spoken out in the dressing room and kept it in-house it would never have become the mess it was. He wouldn’t have been the first to have had a go at Pedro behind closed doors - apparently - but when it went public it blew up. 

I have heard - but haven’t been able to back up - that Miller may have been prodded from within the club into putting the info out there in a bid to undermine Caixinha and hasten his demise.

That just wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Same situation as warburton with the board members agai st him leaking stuff to the record last year.  The board for me should be replaced as they make too many mistakes and can never put their hands up and admit it- they’d rather slyly push a manager out/throw him under a bus.

fair play to kenny for speaking out I say but his pay masters should be embarrassed 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Rangers players have been pals with celtic players for decades. John Greig was pally with ‘wee Jinky’ and ‘Caesar’. Jimmy Baxter too. 

Might want to point out where I said the issue I have is that’s they were celtic players? 

It’s not ideal being mates with celtic players, but my issue is that they are two of the biggest Rangers hating, ira supporting, republican bigots to have ever been involved with Scottish football. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Might want to point out where I said the issue I have is that’s they are celtic players? 

It’s not ideal being mates with celtic players, but my issue is that they are two of the biggest Rangers hating, ira supporting republican bigots to have ever been involved with Scottish football. 

I'm sure the likes of Johnstone never got into any of that shite.

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Might want to point out where I said the issue I have is that’s they were celtic players? 

It’s not ideal being mates with celtic players, but my issue is that they are two of the biggest Rangers hating, ira supporting, republican bigots to have ever been involved with Scottish football. 

Walter and McCoist have had golf days with Neil Lennon pictured laughing and joking

I don't like it myself but again not something Miller can be singled out for

He can deny that he isn’t responsible for the leaks.

But, what defence can he offer for his piss poor form this season, and why he remains in the team?

None I suspect

For the record, I think Pedro was right about him, and he should be punted ASAP.