Miller hits out at ‘malicious treatment’

Loyaleastend

Kenny Miller has branded his treatment by former Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha ‘malicious’ and admits he feared it might have forced him to leave the Ibrox club. Speaking about his banishment from the first team squad amid claims he was leaking info from the dressing-room, Miller said: “It was really frustrating because of everything surrounding the issue – which was an absolute load of nonsense, “All I can say is that there were absolutely malicious things going about. It was nonsense and defamatory towards me and my character.” (The Scotsman).

If you ask me he's better out of the club at this stage, new broom, clean sweep and all, no room for this kind of shite anymore.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The last 6 months I've went from respecting Kenny Miller to actually despising him. Sooner the club rid ourselves if this clown the better. 

A feel the same mate, doesn't help that he consistently plays shite and out of position. Lost ma voice on Friday screaming at him to get fuckin up front!

I know I'm in a minority with this (and I'll say before anyone starts Kenny Miller is done as a player ability-wise) but there was never any proof Miller was the mole - it was Pedro looking for someone to blame and he might have put 2+2 together and got 5.

What actual proof do we have he was taking club information to the papers? the word of a maniac manager who talked the most amount of pish I'd ever heard and made a habit of scapegoating players to cover his own failings? 

I'm open-minded though - someone give me something concrete Miller was the mole and I'll be the first to demand his contract his terminated but this stuff about he's running the club, calling all the shots is nonsense IMO. 

Rightly or wrongly (wrongly IMO) he get's picked because of his experience and the apparent lack of better alternatives upfront (Herrera and Hardie)

Miller's time is up but performance wise he's honestly no worse than the rest of them. Seriously. They are all as bad as each other but guys like Miller and Windass are the ones that get lynched every week and others like Tav, Jack, Candiaes, John seem to get away with murder.

PS - I do agree with people who's annoyed at his agent saying what he did the other month. That wasn't befitting. There's a time and a place, that shit should have been done in-house. There's no excuse for that. 

Miller needs to get to fuck.  He should never have got a new contract for this season.

The speed in which he was rushed straight back in by murty says it all. Theres a massive problem at our club caused imo by a clique in which the likes of miller/bomber etc are at the head. 

Massive clear out of "Rangers men" sponging a living while contributing fuck all is required.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

big double header coming up, he is in shit form and he decides at this time to go public with this ? the guys a plague on our house.

The guy gets abuse online pretty much every day based on all that speculation from previously, it goes well beyond being unhappy with his performances

11 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

A feel the same mate, doesn't help that he consistently plays shite and out of position. Lost ma voice on Friday screaming at him to get fuckin up front!

Aye then he has the cheek to say he's bored of saying how inconsistent we are. Prick

Just now, Bad Robot said:

You and your team mates are in no position to call out people as being shite.

do your fkn talking / bitching on the pitch  ??

Exactly, when you are winning things you can say what the fuck you like but he's coming across as a wee wean in a huff with his primary teacher, fucking pathetic and unprofessional.

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

Miller needs to get to fuck.  He should never have got a new contract for this season.

The speed in which he was rushed straight back in by murty says it all. Theres a massive problem at our club caused imo by a clique in which the likes of miller/bomber etc are at the head. 

Massive clear out of "Rangers men" sponging a living while contributing fuck all is required.

So no foreign players are sponging a living either? Herrera and Pena have completely earned their wages?

Some might have a thing against foreigners which is wrong but some go too far the other way and blame domestic players for literally everything

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know I'm in a minority with this (and I'll say before anyone starts Kenny Miller is done as a player ability-wise) but there was never any proof Miller was the mole - it was Pedro looking for someone to blame and he might have put 2+2 together and got 5.

What actual proof do we have he was taking club information to the papers? the word of a maniac manager who talked the most amount of pish I'd ever heard and made a habit of scapegoating players to cover his own failings? 

I'm open-minded though - someone give me something concrete Miller was the mole and I'll be the first to demand his contract his terminated but this stuff about he's running the club, calling all the shots is nonsense IMO. 

Rightly or wrongly (wrongly IMO) he get's picked because of his experience and the apparent lack of better alternatives upfront (Herrera and Hardie)

Miller's time is up but performance wise he's honestly no worse than the rest of them. Seriously. They are all as bad as each other but guys like Miller and Windass are the ones that get lynched every week and others like Tav, Jack, Candiaes, John seem to get away with murder.

PS - I do agree with people who's annoyed at his agent saying what he did the other month. That wasn't befitting. There's a time and a place, that shit should have been done in-house. There's no excuse for that. 

There have been loads at it over the last few years. Without naming names, I’ve had stuff directly from prominent people within Ibrox. (Ross Wilson rejecting our offer to be DoF and then us making a re-newed offer, as well as a heads up on the MOH stuff)

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

big double header coming up, he is in shit form and he decides at this time to go public with this ? the guys a plague on our house.

I'm guessing he just responded to a question he was asked. Doubt he went out his way to make it public. 

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

Neither of them are trying to run the club and in doing so, causing division among the squad. 

Being off form and playing shite is one thing. Miller seems to think its everybody elses fault except his. 

How is he trying to run the club exactly and where has he said it's everybody else's fault except his?

These type of statements have become the automatic go-to when it comes to Miller but none of it seems to actually be backed up by facts

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

So no foreign players are sponging a living either? Herrera and Pena have completely earned their wages?

Some might have a thing against foreigners which is wrong but some go too far the other way and blame domestic players for literally everything

Miller is the one bitching about others being shite so he's needs to take it for this nonsense. It's embarrassing especially after the last 6 points dropped. You couldn't mark is neck with a blowtorch and he must have learned that while at the bheasts